Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:42 pm
((Fenrir is very....proud. He's definitely arrogant and overly confident in his abilities (who isn't?), but he has a great sense of honor. He also is pretty much an outsider, and almost enjoys being so. He's like the definition of 'lone wolf'. This also includes him being uncooperative with others, even his own team mates and teacher. In other words, you aren't meant to like Fenrir. However, I'm saying that he does have some redeeming attributes, which I hope will make come to enjoy or at least respect him. These attributes I write about usually include loyalty (also hinting at his wolf like personality), hard work, talent, surprising wit and strategy, and charisma. In any case he's unique, and personally I like his character. I hope you all will too as you see him advance. I, myself, may be boastful by saying this as well, but I don't think Fenrir will be dying off any time soon.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:22 am
((Way to put it out there.))

Daisuke leaned on the door quitely, not making a sound. Distracting the students would be fatal and Masumi would just lose it.  

D a i j b

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:51 am
((Yeah, I have to watch out or I'll start to ramble. Even with all of that there's still a lot more to Fenrir than one might catch at first glance))

Fenrir glanced at Daisuke and frowned. He wasn't very enthusiastic with the arrival of another jounin just gathering up the academy students like cattle for his own pasture. Fenrir put his hands together and began forming signs. "Time to put it all together. Henge no Jutsu!" he said to himself before turning into an exact copy of Daisuke. The Daisuke-looking Fenrir began forming another set of handsigns. "Bushin no Jutsu!" Imediately two other Daisuke look-a-likes appeared on either side of Fenrir. Instantly, Fenrir grabbed the one on his right and threw him into the clone on his left like a ragdoll. Before the smoke created from the clones could even disperse Fenrir had finished the handsigns for the last technique. "Kawarimi no Jutsu!" There was suddenly an eerie calm about the Daisuke transformed Fenrir. Then, the real Fenrir appeared from seemingly nowhere and uppercuted the Daisuke substitute. In mid-air the form vanished to expose a wooden chair in its stead. As it descended in front of Fenrir the boy made several slicing motions with his claws through the air. After a split second, the chair exploded into splinters. Fenrir took a deep exhaling breath as the shattered wood fell all around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:20 pm
((Oh, okay. That's good. Hmmm...there was a lot of people who tried pulling that off when I first got here. It was so annoying...seeing people like that left and right. And they were just like that. You can understand, no? ...But I just generally don't like it when people do that. Good luck, though. ^^))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:22 pm
Gambaten Begins to fall asleep after his exam. He hides his face in front of a book.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:58 pm
The Shadow-Uchiha
Gambaten stands up and follows the teachers instructions.i took a while, but in time he mastered it

((Sorry i will not accept that as learning the jutsu.

@Dai: You make me sound like a crazy person sad ))

Masumi smiled at her students. "Ok Fenrir, Ayame, and Sarium you pass. I'm going to make you a squad and your sensei. Is right about...there." She said glancing over at Daisuke at the doorway.  

Masumi H Dekata

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:10 pm
Gambaten gets out of his chair, and begins to walk out the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:38 pm
Gambaten stops in his tracks. He turns around to face the crowd, and builds up enough chakra. Then a puff of smoke comes out of Gambaten, And small little kitten comes out of the smoke in Gambaten's place. He is now right behind the teachers desk. "Did I pass now" He said.  

Jenpachi

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:06 pm
Sarium stood up and smiled "Sorry to burst your bubble but i'm a gennin already I just needed to come lear these jutsu, back in Iwa my cousin Sen the tsuchikage tested me only using taijutsu to become a gennin and I passed" he said and smiled. Then looked around "But I could use a Sensei" he said again looking for the person she meant.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:25 pm
Gambaten stops in his tracks. He turns around to face the crowd, Forms the hand signs, and builds up enough chakra. Then a puff of smoke comes out of Gambaten, And small little kitten comes out of the smoke in Gambaten's place. He is now right behind the teachers desk. "Did I pass now" He said.  

Jenpachi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:00 am
The completely insane Zeramaru simply walked towards the academy. The swirling sand around him caused the walls to disintegrate into sand.

"sorry for the intrusion" Zeramaru said smirking. "I am just a little lost and doing some shopping...I'll take ...that one!" Zeramaru finished with a laugh as he tried to grab Gambaten.

((18 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:33 am
Ayame bowed in respect to Masuri, partly because of what she had taught her and partly for her reknowned medical abilities. She almost thought about asking for her autograph, but instead moved silently towards Daisuke.
Fenrir glanced from Masuri to Daisuke and muttered, "Figures." before following Ayame. Fenrir had finally become a gennin, and though he wasn't really looking forward to either of his partners nor his teacher, he felt the glory of accomplishment beneath his feet. Suddenly Zeramaru made his appearance, but Fenrir had already began to make handsigns even before the intruder entered the academy, his ears picking up on the crumbling of sand. He finished the last handsign as he appeared in between Zeramaru and Gambaten, glaring at the man. A animalistic snarling sound came from Fenrir's canines as he barked, "We aren't cattle!"  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:59 am
Zeramaru glanced over towards Fenrir.
"Ok ok you aint cattle." Zeramaru said as a bit of his subconscious peered out for a moment.

Zeramaru's face returned to its usual grin "I dare you to touch me" He said walking towards Fenrir.
Zeramaru's hand then suddenly morphed turning into a blade. The sand still swirled wildely around Zeramaru who was just waiting for Fenrir's next move.

((its my custom bloodline))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:13 pm
(( common make a move I promise i wont dodge it )) 3nodding  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:13 pm
"I intend to do more than that." Fenrir growled as an ivory white blade slid out of each of his palms. Suddenly Fenrir's image bursted into three clones, each of them on either side of Zeramaru. Each of them struck out to impale the intruder, but only the real one kept his senses sharpened in anticipation for Zeramaru's response. Like him, this guy's own body was a weapon. If he wasn't as sharp as his bones, Fenrir feared he might lose his life.

((btw Masuri, I think I found a pic of your char on photobucket. The eyes are different, but maybe you'll find a use for it. http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/Itsu-mori/Beast.jpg ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games