Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:49 pm
Aww...Alfirin...I'm so sorry -____- I know what it's like losing a grandparent, so yeah, I completely understand. It should be a time to spend with family...so forget about Gaia and just remember your grandfather and get through this part of your life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:31 pm
Aww, Alfirin... I understand as well and I'm sorry for your loss. Feel better.  

curumo

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:32 pm
I'm so sorry Alfirin. I hope you feel better soon. Don't bother to worry about Gaia, because family is so much more important. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:02 pm
Don't worry to much about Gaia, Alfirin. Family is definetely more important than random pixels. sad

I was going to comment on something related to Morgy's Ring while I was here, but given the current topic maybe it isn't really appropriate.  

Falathrim

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:01 pm
Oh, I'm so sorry, Alfirin! sad Don't worry about Gaia right now. You need to be with your family. Just remember that we're all here for you if you need us.

I was going to comment on how I missed out on the Fala pr0n, but, as Falathrim said, I don't think it would be appropriate right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:31 pm
I'm sorry to hear that, Alfirin. You have my deepest condolences... sad Do not worry about Gaia. Spend time with your family.  

Khorkalba

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:25 pm
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, Alfirin. sad What's this about Fala pr0n? I kinda hate to mention anything...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:11 am
Like everyone else said, just spend time with your family, and forget about Gaia. We will all be here when you get back.

I hope it's not a fishing rod for the donation item. I don't have any letters yet, but I don't want a rod. I fish very rarely. I think I will sell my rod too, for gold to buy a sealed.  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:45 am
I am sorry Alfirin I know how you feel. I only have one grandmother left. Go spend time with your family!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:33 pm
Well, as I was going to say yesterday, I had read the Converse of Manwe and Eru.

Manwe came off looking like some idiot. I smiled.  

Falathrim

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:51 pm
Lol I'll bet he did.

Oh yeah I just made two new bump images twll me what you guys think. They are both the same but one is an animation.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:53 pm
Those are awesome, Onoj!

And when doesn't Manwe come off as an idiot?  

curumo

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:55 pm
I like the first one, 'cause of the animation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:59 pm
Well, there is that one debate where Manwe makes a good point about Justice in Arda Marred isn't always going to bring good candy and happy bunnies, but other than that, he is usually stupid. Still, he does have his supporters, oddly enough. razz

Animated bump is good.  

Falathrim

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:14 pm
Cute bumps, Onoj! 3nodding

Yeah, I really don't like Manwe much. Nienna, on the other hand... whee

Oh, and I still think that the coolest donation items ever would be angelic and nitemare wings(for the back). 3nodding  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games