Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Karrot Gaaron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:31 am
I am interested (if it would be OK) in Starting(but not really starting It already exists in another guild but participation there sucks{no offence Makerofwhatsits}) a RP about superheros. In it's other location, there are a total of 5 active characters, 4 of which are me. It needs to be moved to somewhere that the amount of potentially interested people won't be limited by the fact that no one in Maker's guild thinks that I can be competant in anything because I act like a fool and they therefore take that as to being who I really am and don't give me the chance to show them otherwise...
ooooooh... oh well I'll leave it, they'll read it and be sorry, except Maker, because he'll consider it to be nonsensical just because I find it amusing to be nonsensical more often than not.

(also. side note to Ivylia, do you still hate me?)

(edit below)
I realized how much this post would really bring the mood down, so I included this.

White socks, they always get dirty, the longer you wear them the blacker they get.
I think I should wash them but something inside me tells me: not yet, not yet.
Gray socks, they always get dirty, the longer you wear them the blacker they get.
Black socks, they never get dirty, the longer you wear them the blacker they get.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:54 am
You are free to make whatever RP you see fit, just follow the rules of thread creation- it is only an addition to the name. I would point out, though, that if you only want 5 main charecters and plan to play 4 of them yourself . . . why bother with other people? neutral

Oh, and Cobalt? I ish older than you by a few years. sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:33 am
Tee hee I know that song, but I always just sing the "Black socks" part, and then Sometimes I think I should wash them...yay! We used to sing it at Quaker meeting at the end >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:33 am
Yay, I missed you too Gale! :3 *tackelhug*

Magni-san, why the sweatdrop? Age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill! Us old kids should be proud. XD  

Cobalt

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:45 am
*is tackled to the ground*
Yes, kids look to wisdom and age for guidance. 3nodding

I've been mulling over the implications of a combat-oriented RP >.>. The name itself should be explanatory; an RP where personality and acquaintances are rarely ever needed, and everyone can just skip to the fighting. But then . . . I would require everyone to have lengthy descriptions of combat. twisted
I got the idea from watching Tenjou Tenge and Real Bout High School. heart

Speaking of Harvest Moon . . . Looks like someone opened up a Harvest Moon RP down there. Props to them. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:19 am
@Karrot Gaaron
How can I hate you if I don't know you? neutral

@Everyone else
Thanks for the welcome!  

Pig-Pyrde

Maker Of Tomorrow

Distinct Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:27 am
@ Magni-san: When he says that there are only five main people, he means that's all there currently all in the Role Play. He happens to be four of them, because he was keeping himself entertained. More people are welcomed to join, but in my guild no one ever did. I didn't because I wasn't really fond of the idea. But that was just me.

@ Karrot-san: No offense taken Karrot. I fully understand that there aren't many people over and my guild, and so activity is relatively limited. If not many like the idea there, then it won't go anywhere. Considering the fact that there's something like ten of us who actually post there.

@ Ivy-san: She lives! *glomps Ivy* What possessed them to let you in here? wink I suppose that, as crazy as I'm sure you'll make the next Signet City, it's going to be a hell of a lot of fun to have you around. Glad you could join us and come back to the land of the somewhat living! (Also, you do indeed know Karrot. Tall, loud, red head ring a bell?)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:17 am
Signet City? You mean the long-running RP down there in the forums? blaugh  

Gale OverDrive

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:23 am
*wobbles in, a bottle of gatorade under one arm, and a blanket held firmly in the other hand as it drags behind her*
At least i'm sick, with enough time to recover, BEFORE school.... vv;

Anywho... It's not like i'm really active, or anything, but I start school next week, and then, sometime later this month(I think), two days out of the week i'll be taking a japanese class...

*crawls on top of her pile of pillows and snuggles in*
Nap time!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:32 am
I'd have loved to take Japanese this semester, but I was already taking classes at the maximum 16 units. >.> I need like, close to 200 units to graduate. Damn Engineering degree, why the HELL DO I NEED 135 UNITS JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Either way, the only redeeming thing about taking 5-7 years for a Mechanical Engineering Degree is probably the amount I'll be earning straight out of college. $55,000-70,000 a year doesn't sound that bad, actually.  

Gale OverDrive

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:53 pm
ill just drop in. hi to all the new peoples. hello to the old ones. you know this is the third time the outline of gaia has changed since i got on 4 years ago. thus is the best yet biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:26 pm
@Maker of Tomorrow
Oh... Okay, I know who it is now. And nice to see you here! 4laugh

@Karrot Gaaron
No, I'm not mad anymore no worries. :3  

Pig-Pyrde

iaipunk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:21 pm
I can't remember if I introduced myself here, so hi.
Possibly, hi again.
anyway, the thing I love about this guild is that almost all the forums are active.
seems like so many places I've been they just can't post frequently enough to get anything going.
so, if anybody want an old-school rp gamer in their rp, just pm me, and I'll join in somewhere.
Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:47 am
Alwyn- I agree that the new setup is actually quite nice. Easy to navigate and well organized. Me likey.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Karrot Gaaron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:16 am
I have made a guild transfer in the past, but that was an emergency character transplant from a guild that went belly-up. This account is named for the character, but luckily for me, a character from the Signet RP had made an appearance in the other RP and thus I figured it went both ways and was able to add a few years to my character, and then make a time-jump(with medeocre{4 AM deal with spelling} mages and a location warp spell gone awry) of about 6000 years and land Karrot into another, much more stable(if not also more confusing) RP.
I typed that because I was bored, any who actually cared enough to read must also have been bore4d enough to do so... yes I see the 4 but I'm lazy enough to not fix it despite this sentance explaining it.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games