Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17634 17635 17636 17637 17638 17639 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Allegro
I don't think anybody who's even been in the same ROOM as Cookie could not know that he's bi.
I don't think "bi" covers "everything that moves."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Nomega
Wantcookie
Nomega
Wantcookie
Omega!
Hey, listen, buddy, I gotta tell you about this one place I went over the weekend...

Cookie!
I'm scared, but yes?

Provincetown, MA is the single most gay city I have ever seen. xd
Seriously, the gay population is ridiculously larger than the straight population.
I passed by one store on Commercial Street (which is exactly as full of shops as it sounds) called "Playthings of Eros." Three guesses as to what they sell, and the first two don't count. xd Were I not with my family, you know I'd be all over that shop. xd

Children's toys? .__.
Greek god toys? .__.

Your family knows you're bi though, right?

I love how it's on the very tip of Massachusetts, like people are driving it away. xd

Also when I looked it up on google maps the only ad was for gay/lesbian hotels. Oh Lord, I probably shouldn't ever go there...

My family actually doesn't know. Not because they're homophobic (they're not), but because...
Well. You know how ever mother makes it her job to make life as awkward as possible for her child?
I guarantee you, my mother is better at it than yours. xd
IRL, I prefer to be the casual bi, but she would undoubtedly treat me as a flaming gay, cracking jokes about it quite literally every other second. rolleyes I mean, you guys can get away with it, because you're my friends, and I can relax and joke around with you guys. My mom would never let up, though, and has no concept of when enough is enough.
It's just easier for me this way. *Shrug*

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Orphie
Allegro
I don't think anybody who's even been in the same ROOM as Cookie could not know that he's bi.
Wait... JUST stuff that moves??
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Wantcookie
Nomega
Wantcookie
Nomega
Wantcookie
Omega!
Hey, listen, buddy, I gotta tell you about this one place I went over the weekend...

Cookie!
I'm scared, but yes?

Seriously, the gay population is ridiculously larger than the straight population.
I passed by one store on Commercial Street (which is exactly as full of shops as it sounds) called "Playthings of Eros." Three guesses as to what they sell, and the first two don't count. xd Were I not with my family, you know I'd be all over that shop. xd

Children's toys? .__.
Greek god toys? .__.

I love how it's on the very tip of Massachusetts, like people are driving it away. xd

Also when I looked it up on google maps the only ad was for gay/lesbian hotels. Oh Lord, I probably shouldn't ever go there...

My family actually doesn't know. Not because they'd kick me out of the house, but because...
Well. You know how ever mother makes it her job to make life as awkward as possible for her child?
IRL, I prefer to be the casual bi, but she would undoubtedly treat me as a flaming gay, cracking jokes about it quite literally every other second. rolleyes I mean, you guys can get away with it, because you're my friends, and I can relax and joke around with you guys. My mom would never let up, though, and has no concept of when enough is enough.
HEY COOKIE'S MOM YOUR SON IS BI!!
Bwahahahahaha twisted

Super Cheesio

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Super Cheesio
Orphie
Allegro
He's got a point. I'd never want to let COokie loose in a donut shop.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Super Cheesio
Orphie
Allegro

"Anything with legs," too. I'd rape your chair if I could.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Wantcookie
Super Cheesio
Orphie
Allegro

"Anything with legs," too. I'd rape your chair if I could.
*Jumps off chair* Well... I think I'm gonna go now. Night Cult!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Allegro
Super Cheesio
Orphie
Allegro
He's got a point. I'd never want to let COokie loose in a donut shop.

Okay. Let me rephrase that.

I don't think "bi" covers "everything."

Orphie

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:42 pm

-Curls up into a ball-
I don't want to go... D:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Wantcookie
Nomega
Wantcookie
Nomega
Wantcookie
Omega!

Cookie!
I'm scared, but yes?

Children's toys? .__.
Greek god toys? .__.

My family actually doesn't know. Not because they'd kick me out of the house, but because...

Ah, yeah I definitely understand that. I told my family I was homophobic and they got really worried and didn't tell me when one of my cousins came out of the closet. stare
Frankly finding out that their child is gay isn't exactly a parents dream either. They'd treat you differently one way or the other.

Good luck with that. >_>

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Le Chapeau
-Curls up into a ball-
I don't want to go... D:
*poke* Go where? o:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 pm

FFFFFFFFFF
I have to write my college essay in the next five hours. D:
WHY AM I NOT WRITING

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Kirbythecreampuff
Le Chapeau
-Curls up into a ball-
I don't want to go... D:
*poke* Go where? o:

Take my brother to football practice...
      Uuuuuugh
      We got my license again and my mom took the subway to work today solely because she wanted me to drive him to practice
      But I don't want toooooooo......
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:49 pm

Le Chapeau
Kirbythecreampuff
Le Chapeau
-Curls up into a ball-
I don't want to go... D:
*poke* Go where? o:

Uuuuuugh
      We got my license again and my mom took the subway to work today solely because she wanted me to drive him to practice
Then make him walk.

Terara Drakon

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:49 pm

Le Chapeau
Kirbythecreampuff
Le Chapeau
-Curls up into a ball-
I don't want to go... D:
*poke* Go where? o:

Uuuuuugh

Because you totally have better things to do.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17634 17635 17636 17637 17638 17639 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games