Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:38 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Saweet! Oh yeah I always forget that your school is at your home XD New chapter yay! I have one too it just isnt for my Cult story. Something for the gallery eH? What is it like avi art or something?
you could say that, it is a hybrid of 3 things dear to my heart, Wrestling, Random creativity and me.
how many stories do you have?
XD Nice I cant wait to see it. As of right now I am writing four stories. Two cult stories two of my own.
jeez, I can barely work time in for my current and my (past/future) ones and you have 4... wow I feel outdone
Yeah but my updates are a helluva alot slower then yours because of it. Actually mark that down one I only am working on three I finished one of them now that I tihnk about it. I dont work on all of them at once the feeling comes and goes, it is what I do in my boring classes at school, makes it look like I am taking notes. XD
It is to easy to get out of work at my school cool
still 3, that is pretty impresive, as for me getting them out fast, what am I at now 2 chapters for every four days, Forsaken had us beat he had 1 day to four chapters xd
Lucky b*****d you!
Thanks I guess it is cause I maintain my social life as well XD
Forsaken completly owned us there.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:40 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
XD Nice I cant wait to see it. As of right now I am writing four stories. Two cult stories two of my own.
jeez, I can barely work time in for my current and my (past/future) ones and you have 4... wow I feel outdone
Yeah but my updates are a helluva alot slower then yours because of it. Actually mark that down one I only am working on three I finished one of them now that I tihnk about it. I dont work on all of them at once the feeling comes and goes, it is what I do in my boring classes at school, makes it look like I am taking notes. XD
It is to easy to get out of work at my school cool
still 3, that is pretty impresive, as for me getting them out fast, what am I at now 2 chapters for every four days, Forsaken had us beat he had 1 day to four chapters xd
Lucky b*****d you!
Thanks I guess it is cause I maintain my social life as well XD
Forsaken completly owned us there.
as do I, most of my chapters are written at 3 in the morning mrgreen

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:51 am

ninja Victory
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:51 am

ForsakenSwordsman
ninja Victory
he is a victorious ninja... get him! scream

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:53 am

Sauvie
ForsakenSwordsman
ninja Victory

ninja *vanishes in a cloud of smoke*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:53 am

ForsakenSwordsman
Sauvie
ForsakenSwordsman
ninja Victory

ninja *vanishes in a cloud of smoke*
uhh, where he go?

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:59 am

Hey FS, how are you this morning, unless time zones killed that nice greeting
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:02 am

Sauvie
Hey FS, how are you this morning, unless time zones killed that nice greeting

I'm back!!

Well, it is actually the afternoon here (13:00) so your greeting is officialy dead. But, yeah, I'm okay thanks, how are you?

ForsakenSwordsman

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:05 am

tired, dissapointed that the greeting died and beside that, I am very good, it kind of discouraged me that we started near the same time and you went through 40 chapters, while I have 5, but today that will be fixed.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:13 am

Sauvie
tired, dissapointed that the greeting died and beside that, I am very good, it kind of discouraged me that we started near the same time and you went through 40 chapters, while I have 5, but today that will be fixed.

I wouldn't feel bad about that, I wrote fairly short chapters after all. I was also working extra hard on it this weekend, to get to the end and such. And besides, once I sit down to write, I usually get through a couple chapters, it just kind of flows, you know?

Well, what are your plans for your story?

ForsakenSwordsman

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:15 am

ForsakenSwordsman
Sauvie

I wouldn't feel bad about that, I wrote fairly short chapters after all. I was also working extra hard on it this weekend, to get to the end and such. And besides, once I sit down to write, I usually get through a couple chapters, it just kind of flows, you know?

I am gonna have a chapter up tonight so the ratio is better than it is now XD.
curious, are you reading my story?
your chapters got cranked out like crazy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:20 am

Sauvie
ForsakenSwordsman
Sauvie

I read the first couple, and I'm going to get around to reading the rest. I'm a bit of an hypocrit really, I expect other people to read my story, but I don't read other peoples stories sweatdrop , but I suppose I am usually pretty busy.

ForsakenSwordsman

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:23 am

ForsakenSwordsman
Sauvie
ForsakenSwordsman
Sauvie

I read the first couple, and I'm going to get around to reading the rest. I'm a bit of an hypocrit really, I expect other people to read my story, but I don't read other peoples stories sweatdrop , but I suppose I am usually pretty busy.
don't sweat it, I am not gonna try any mind tricks on you to read it, by the way you're in it now, read it when or if you can.
your not a hypocrit, you just have an outside life.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:29 am

Hey sauvie want to see the dragon?

Diana Godstone

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:31 am

Diana Godstone
Hey sauvie want to see the dragon?
I heard Dragon, sounds great, I have wanted to for a while now mrgreen
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games