Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:09 am
Why not be an alchemist anyway? XD. There's really no problem with that.
It just depends whether you want the logical choice, or your own choice. i.e. Your heart?, or your mind?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:14 am
*thinks about it*

What the heck, why not? I'll be an alchemist after all.

I'm really bad at making decisions. xp  

Pandali

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:30 am
Mmmkay.
By the way, here's the new thread. Character descriptions should be up tonight.

War of Emperium v2.1alpha  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:42 am
Well, he hasn't appled as of yet.

Yay! *runs off to the new thread*  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:32 am
I daresay that this new thread is much more stylish and form-fitting than the old one. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:36 pm
Hey all
I'm back from my wanderings with the family...unfortunately since I took so much time off work they're totally loading me up with shifts now....urgh, so much for my relaxing time off.

I'll get on when I can. Oh and I'll try to finish up my Galvan App this week too sweatdrop i just realised I think I said I'd post it like a month ago...woops!!  

sorrowsmistress

Scarlet Lys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:43 pm
Helloooo! heart

Okay, I read that you can introduce yourselves in the OOC thread thingy...so...I'm introducing myself! I'm Scarlet Lys on Gaia, my real name is Nada, I'm 18 and I've been roleplaying for a few years now. Actually, I tried to leave Gaia a few months ago, but I missed rping because it's like a form of writing in a way, and it helps me improve. And it's fun, sadly. domokun

I'm starting college in the fall...and since I only have classes Tuesday/Thursday I'll have a ridiculous amount of free time, so I get to waste it here. Woo. Nice to meet everybody! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:49 pm
Woots for college! I, unlike you, have classes everyday of the damn week!

Welcome to the RPR!

Shameless plug: Watch out for the reset of War of Emperium! Hope you join!  

Gale OverDrive

Scarlet Lys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:53 pm
Thanks for the Welcome biggrin

I'll look into the Shameless plug. And wow, that really sucks...I guess I have an advantage over most because it's an at-home college (I don't know if yours is though!) and I still go from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on those days, so it's like a job. ugh.

And ACTUALLY, this is random, but the reason I was considering leaving Gaia previously was because I thought I was one of the oldest people on the site...it makes me feel better posting with a fellow college-er razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:01 pm
Haha, why do we always seem to be talking about age here? Welcome, Scarlet. Don't feel old, I already graduated college. :3

And welcome back, SM!  

Cobalt

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:09 pm
I dunno why age always seems to come up. I mean, I know I'm still 17 and all, but what does that have to do with anything?
My teachers say that I type my essays as if I already graduated with a PhD. xp Hmm . . . go figure.

The shameless plug isn't gonna be up for another day or two, since I have a bunch of stuff to type up for it. Give me a few hours though, and I'll put up the job class tonight!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:10 pm
Welcome new peoples! and Welcome back SM (interesting initials *gigglesnort*) wheeE!  

Electric Kool-Aid

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:04 pm
Wow . . . XD Either you're filipino, or I'm thinking of something else that's totally different, and possibly perverted . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:11 pm
SM stands for... SAILOR MOON! Duh! XD  

Cobalt

Scarlet Lys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:36 pm
Thanks everyone for the welcome! heart

Gale, you seem like a genius. :0 Seventeen? Sheesh! I only mentioned age because I felt so darned old in the general forums; maybe it's just illiteracy that makes people seem younger than they actually are, but I assumed it was due to a person being young that they typd liek dis.

I guess assumptions are unhealthy, though.

And SM...WELL, I could think of alot of words/phrases/innuendo-style slang that could stand for. Just because I'm a proud pervert and all. domokun  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games