Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:39 pm
Super Shadow777
I am a Christian, so please, try to keep the cussing to a minimum when talking with me.
First of all, what does one have to do with the other?
Second, just turn on word filtering.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:40 pm
Super Shadow777
HI Everyone!! I'm new here, and you all can call me Shadow. I am a Christian, so please, try to keep the cussing to a minimum when talking with me. My Fave game series are: Mario, Sonic, Pokemon, Prince of Persia, Ratchet and Clank, Elite Beat Agents, and a lot more games, i just can't think of them right now. I have a lot of systems and just recently got a Wii, so i can play my gamecube games again. (my gamecube broke a year ago and i had, like 12-13 games for it) I hope I can make some friends on here.

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding

Impossible
Get out now  

Le Chapeau

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:45 pm
Super Shadow777
HI Everyone!! I'm new here, and you all can call me Shadow. I am a Christian, so please, try to keep the cussing to a minimum when talking with me. My Fave game series are: Mario, Sonic, Pokemon, Prince of Persia, Ratchet and Clank, Elite Beat Agents, and a lot more games, i just can't think of them right now. I have a lot of systems and just recently got a Wii, so i can play my gamecube games again. (my gamecube broke a year ago and i had, like 12-13 games for it) I hope I can make some friends on here.

Well, you like EBA so you're probably a pretty cool person, but, really, you should just turn on the word filter. You're not going to get anyone here to stop cursing. Ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 pm
The Awkwardest Turtle
Super Shadow777

Well, you like EBA so you're probably a pretty cool person, but, really, you should just turn on the word filter. You're not going to get anyone here to stop cursing. Ever.
I think I might be the only one here that doesn't :B  

Terara Drakon

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 pm
Terara Drakon
The Awkwardest Turtle
Super Shadow777

SHUT YOUR F***ING B**** A** N**** C*** FACE QU***!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 pm
Terara Drakon
The Awkwardest Turtle
Super Shadow777

Hey, I don't do it often. And I'm sure I've seen you do it once or twice.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:08 pm
Terara Drakon
The Awkwardest Turtle
Super Shadow777

I usually don't swear unless I'm quoting something, but it does happen occasionally.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Orphie

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 pm
Hi, I'm Cookie, and I'm a Catholic. <******** ******** s**t ******** damn ******** ******** I guess I already broke the rules more by being bi.
OH WELL.
You know, I never understood the problem with swears. They're just words. Shouting ******** to the heavens makes about as much sense as doing the same with COFFEE. Additionally, making a fuss about it is exactly as bad as gasping when someone says sex.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:59 pm
Wantcookie
Hi, I'm Cookie, and I'm a Catholic. <******** ******** s**t ******** damn ******** ******** I guess I already broke the rules more by being bi.
OH WELL.
You know, I never understood the problem with swears. They're just words. Shouting ******** to the heavens makes about as much sense as doing the same with COFFEE. Additionally, making a fuss about it is exactly as bad as gasping when someone says sex.
LE GASP!  

teh_n00b_huntr

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:00 pm
Wantcookie
OH WELL.
DID THIS ******** JUST SAY "SEX"?

*GODBAN*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:01 pm
Wantcookie
OH WELL.

This.
(If you change 'bi' to 'lesbian', but anyway.)

Wantcookie

The general reason I hear is that it takes more intelligence to not swear. This makes sense in some cases, but doesn't work at all in others.
Minimizing swearing can also let you pull this off, but that's generally for fictional works.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:33 pm
Zephyrkitty
Wantcookie
OH WELL.

This.
(If you change 'bi' to 'lesbian', but anyway.)

*High five*

Zephyrkitty

Wantcookie

The general reason I hear is that it takes more intelligence to not swear. This makes sense in some cases, but doesn't work at all in others.
Minimizing swearing can also let you pull this off, but that's generally for fictional works.

True. It is quite difficult to remain eloquent in your speech whilst using expletives constantly. But that's more a matter of taste, rather than any actual problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:11 pm
Hey I'm Denak, I'm new here thought I might be able to make some Nintendo loving friends here so......
hi biggrin  

Denak Reyaboo

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:15 pm
Denak Reyaboo
Hey I'm Denak, I'm new here thought I might be able to make some Nintendo loving friends here so......
hi biggrin
Hey.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games