Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:01 pm
Kiryuu grinned at Lilli.
"You again?" Hesaid, his voice was hypnotizing. He stood up, started to walk towards Lilli. Suddenly he stopped.
"Lilli?" Tuesday's voice cracked. He looked behind him at Kiryuu, unable to move, and Lilli.
"Lilli. I am so sor-" He was cut off again. Kiryuu's evil grin returned. He walked the distance between them. Kiryuu's hand whipped up, choking Lilli against a tree. Lilli clawed at his broken hands, making them bleed even more. He dropped her.
"Lilli!" Tuesday hugged her tight. Suddenly his hands clentched her back, nails digging into her skin.
"TAKERU!!!" Bou schreeched and beat him in the back of the head with a rock, knocking him unconcious. He sagged against Lilli.
"Lilli! Are you okay?" Bou asked. Kyo was standing 2 feet away. He helped with taking Tuesday's body.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:17 pm
Lilli breathed heavily. She winced. closing her eyes.
She felt blood wetting her shirt on her back. She'd be fine thought.
Kyoiya lifted Tuesday's limp body off of her.
"I should be fine.. it's Keita I'm worried about." Lilli said, running to him.
Keita was unconscious. His head still bleeding. Lilli kneeled beside him.
"Oh no...Kei..." Lilli said. She tore off part of her shirt, tying it tightly around Keita's head to stop the bleeding.
Lilli lifted Keita's body.
He was alot lighter than she would have thought. He was as well, very skinny and short.
"Come on.. let's get them back to the manor.." Lilli said.
Keita's weight didn't make it harder for her on the way back, even though she's pregnant.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:30 pm
Bou helped Kyo with Takeru's body as Lilli had Keita's.

Once inside the manor, they brought Keita and Tuesday to a joint room.
Tuesday and Keita were resting on the beds, Bou was sitting in a chair along with Lilli and Kyo.
"Jeez. Lilli, after I'm finished with Keita's head, I'll help your back okay?" Bou was mended Keita's head, so all he should feel was a minor headache. Lilli lifted her shirt to see her back.
"I'm so sorry for this Lilli, really." Bou said, feeling shameful that Tuesday was her cousin. Tuesday had made eight claw marks. They were all bleeding. After Bou fixed them, they just looked like red scratches.
"Tuesday's hands....He busted all of his knuckles completely. His index finger on his right hand is broken, I have repaired that. I'm afraid to work on his knuckles, if the wrong bones fuse together..." Bou stopped, the cause of this was Tuesday moaning.
"Ugh..." He felt the back of his head, it was bleeding. "Jesus what happened?" He asked, not remembering anything.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:42 pm
Lilli thanked Bou for healing th claw marks on her back.
She looked to Takeru. He was awake.
"Ugh..." He felt the back of his head; he must have felt it was bleeding.
"Jesus what happened?" He asked, sounding confused.
Lilli walked over to Tuesday, and sat next to him on the bed.
She looked into his eyes. They seemed lost. Lilli leaned in close, and kissed him deeply. She couldn't take it anymore; She missed him.
After a moment, Lilli pulled her head back.
"Well.. You were upset over the whole think with Amane, and then Yuuka... so you had an episode and ran out into the forest. Appearantly Keita followed you, to see if you were all right when Kiryuu attacked. He got Keita and me. Keita is.. still unconscious. He'll be fine though." Lilli said.
Lilli brushed Tuesday hair from his face. Bou was now working on Tuesday's head. There was a gash from where she'd hit him.
Lilli took Tuesday's hand, holding it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:48 pm
Lilli's kiss was sweet, it ended too soon.
"Keita!" Tuesday tried to get up, but Lilli held him down. He looked over at Keita. He looked like an angel. You could hardy tell he was just beaten.
Tuesday sighed and pulled Lilli to his side, laying with him. His arm, protective, holding her tight. His cool lips rest on her forehead.
"I'm sorry Lilli. I yelled at you. I hurt you." His voice sounded plain. His knuckled still hurt, but they looked presentable. The skin was mended, so it wasn't bleeding.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:07 pm
Lilli smiled. "Thank you, Takeru." Lilli said, hugging him.
"I'm sorry that I'd thought those things. I didn't really mean to it's just natural." Lilli said, shrugging.
Lilli smiled.
"I've missed you.. I've missed being with you, terribly, Tuesday." Lilli said.
She moved her face closer to his, and kissed him. She caressed his face, ever so gentle. She tired to make it last while she could.
-----

Keita's eyes fluttered open. He was lying in a bed. Across the room he saw Tuesday kissing Lilli.
Keita felt torn. I...I thought.. well he really does love Lilli. I guess I can't deny that.. Keita thought.
He felt his head. There were bandages wrapped tightly around it to keep it from bleeding. It didn't hurt anymore. He felt his neck.
It was tender. He figured he'd have some bruising.

I wonder where Daisuke is... I need to apologize to him.. Keita thought, trying to get off the bed
Kyoiya saw Keita trying to get up from his bed.
"You can't just leave... you have to rest." Kyoiya said.
Keita sighed in defeat. It was true. He just needed to relax.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:17 pm
Tuesday noticed Keita was awake. He brushed Lilli away and looked over at him.
"Keita!" Tuesday said. Then he heard his thoughts. Tuesday tried to get up.
"Takeru! Lay down!" Bou hissed, working on his head. Lilli held him down too. His thoughts were cut off from Lilli and adjoined with Keita.
I..Keita I didn't kiss her. I'm just confused. She...The one I love is you Keita. Please believe me. I am so sorry for what I did. I was going to tell you about him...Kiryuu...I'm bipolar...Please forgive me Kiryuu please. Tuesday pleaded, laying next to Lilli. He felt uncomfortable, he'd rather be with Keita. He wanted to hold him and kiss him and tell him that everything was alright.
Then he thought to Lilli: I have to talk to you. Later, privately.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:33 pm
[I feel bad for Lilli how She still loves him despite the things he's done to her yet Tuesday loves Keita more and he's only known him for what? Less than a day? That's sad. neutral ]

Lilli felt rejected by the way Tuesday just brushed her aside. She sat up, noticing he felt uncomfortable. He probably would rather be making love to Keita while someone else was dying. Lilli didn't care. If Tuesday really liked Keita, how could she stop it?

Keita looked over at Tuesday, hearing his voice inside his mind.
Oh.. well I'd just woken up, I couldn't tell. I don't know If I can trust you if you're not going to tell me things that could change or possibly threaten my life. I could have died if Lilli hadn't had come and stopped you. I don't really want to die. I don't know why... but I am forgiving you. I just don't see how you can love anyone after only knowing for so short a time. I don't know really if you could say I love you. Love is a complicated thing. It takes time. I like you with a passion but.. I'm still confused.

Lilli heard Tuesday's voice in her head.
'I have to talk to you. Later, privately.' He'd said.
Alright.. come get me when you need to talk to me then.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:42 pm
[[ Lol. I respect how Lilli can be so strong! > 3 <
And Tuesday's a man hoe. stare scream ]]

"Tomorrow!?" Klaash screeched with fury, his fists tightening until he felt as though any tighter would have broken his skin. His siver eyes looked like any second flames would appear from his anger. "I have to marry some woman I've never even heard about tomorrow?! WHAT THE HELL!" The veins in his neck were buldging from his screams. He so wished that his demon hadn't left him. It was his main source of power, and he felt without it he was weaker. Defenceless, even.The man whom he was speaking to gave him a disapproving look. "Tut,tut, little Klaash. Do not treat my little sister as though she were something repulsive. Tomorrow eve she will forever be your wife, connecting the Hellsinious and Lusain bloodlines to bring forth an even greater family!" Lusain, eyes brimming with detirmination and confidence held his arms out as though he were receiving something from heaven. His eyes shifted from "the heavens" to Klaash. "Do you know what that means?"

Klaash was still breathing a little louder than usual, due to his paniced and frantic screams. "NO! What the hell doesit mean, Lusain!?" All he could think of right now was how similar this Sebastein Lusain person and Esloleiar looked alike. He knew they had to be family. That same smile, that same face, not only was he enveloped in deep hatred for Lusain, but he was also indimidated by him. Klaash assumed that if he was angry, he might even act the same way that Esloleiar did once enraged.

"It means that your children will be some of the greatest creatures among this earth! Despite most of them will be Dhampirs, of the few who will be Vampires, they would be even be strong enough to best even LADY TSSHYEIAH. So stop your sniveling, boy!"

Klaash blinked. More powerful than my sister. How could that happen? What kind of woman is this Melanni...?

"Ohohoh!" Lusain smirked at Klaash, finding a seat amongst the chairs in the room where they were "discussing". The chairs were remarkably like Tsshyeiah's, the ones only found in her room. "Your tone changes when I mention that, eh? Why are you so angry at this? Shouldn't you be glad? A choice like this would have never been opened to you before, mmm?"

Klaash regained his seat across from Lusain. "If you're so anxious to unite our bloodlines, why don't you marry?" Klaash said with a disgusted tone. Lusain sighed inwardly. "Alas, one of your sisters has always wed, and the other ceases to exist. There is no more of your family, dear Klaash. I thought you would have noticed by now that you've never even had a surpried visit from 'relatives'. None, I presume?"

Lusain was right, when was the last time a distant family member had visited? He couldn't remember any. "That is because no one else carries the name Hellsinious as of this moment. Once your elder brother Master Xellious has children and once you yourself have children, then maybe there will be enough for your line to flourish."

Lusain did have a point. The Hellsinious's were dwindling. Very quickly. "Wait, Lusain, you said when Xellious and myself...What about Tsshyeiah-Neesan?"

"Unfortunately, your elder sister hates children, thanks to you and Celleia, and doesn't want to have to be put through that kind of pain. She told me herself."

What a stuck-up b***h my sister is...God, always whining and making others do her work for her...

"So when am I gunna meet Melanni...?" Klaash asked, narrowing his eyes at Lusain.

"Ah, I was waiting for you to ask that question, Klaash. " He stood up rather gracefully and walked to the door, opening it for a rather youthful but beautiful woman. She slid past Lusain with a somewhat solemn expression and took his seat, looking downwards, as if ashamed. "Well then," Lusain said with a smile, "I"ll just leave the room for you two to get to know each other." And with that, he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Klaash stared at the young woman. Her lovely pastel pink hair passed her waist, even though it was brought up into two large pigtails on each side of her head. On one side of her face was a black eyepatch with a small scar underneath. Beside the eye patch was a green eye, a lovely shade of emerald green. Though she was short, her body was well proportioned, a thin, but graceful frame. Dressed in a luxurious white dress with pink skirts, she looked very high-class. Her lips upturned slightly and she looked up bit, giving Klaash a soft look. "Hello, Klaash. My name is Melanni, please treat me kindly."

Klaash blinked. He wasn't expecting someone like her. His expectations were different, her brother Lusain wasn't lying. She was far better than he had expected, his mouth even opened slightly. "Y--you're Melanni...?" He asked with a rather astounded voice. She nodded lightly, looking downwards. "Yes, I hope I'm not as awful as you imagined...I could hear shouting, so I'm sorry if I'm a burden on you..." She blushed lightly, pursing her lips and flidding with her fingers.

"N--not at all." He breathed out, rather surprised by her kindness and humility. Maybe this marriage won't be so bad...GAH! What am I saying?! Don't I love Lilli?! What about her?! I can't just ditch her...She's going to have YOUR child, Klaash. I'm such a b*****d...I can't even keep my feelings in alignment...

"I'm sorry, Melanni," He started. She looked up, a little surprised. "But I can't love you."

"W--why?" She looked rather heart-broken. "Why not...?"

"I love someone else right now." He looked away, only picturing her devistated facial expression. "I see," He heard her quieted voice murmur out. Though he didn't look at her, he could hear dress ruffling as she got off her chair and crawled closer to him, now on her knees and holding on of his hands. Her pale hand felt rather warm, maybe that was because she was a Dhampir and not a complete Vampire. He shifted his gaze towards her, their eyes met and held a certain communication.

"I'm sad that I'm not the one you love right now, but I'll prove to you that I'm loyal, and I'll do anything you ask me to. I'll prove to you that I'm capible of receiving your love, and that I'll be your wife." Though her voice was faint, it was the clearest voice Klaash had heard in his entire life. Her soft words stabbed at his heart if he had told her she were die tomorrow. He looked into her eyes--well, the only he could see. She wasn't lying at all.

"You're ready to? Are you really willing to sacrifice yourself to me? Willingly?"

She nodded, and started to tear up a little. "Yes. Though it might not look like it, a lot of people hate me right now for what I am--a Dhampir. I want to be loved by you, I don't want to be alone, I'll do whatever you ask." She cried lightly, looking down, though still holding his hand. Her crying was quieter than Lilli's. He noticed this from all the times that Lilli had come to him because of Tuesday. He had both ruined her and healed her. But how was he any better? He got himself into this wedding because Lilli was afraif of committment; because she was going to have his child. How stupid he was.

"I'm sorry, Melanni." He breathed lightly. He bent down a little and lifted her to her feet, then pulled her closer to him, until she was sitting in his lap. She blushed, unexpecting of his actions. "Klaash..."

She's hurting...

He brought her face closer to his until their lips met, kissing her deeply without either of them restraining. This is all I can do to heal her...Forgive me Lilli...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:57 pm
Lilli felt a sudden urge to leave the room.
Tuesday seemed too preoccupied with Keita to care about her.
"I'll see you guys later." Lilli said, closing the door softly behind her.
I don't see why I even bother with Tuesday anymore. He doesn't want me as his love any longer. So why should I try? Lilli thought.
I want Klaash. He loves me. Cares about me, even though on many occasions I've denied him. I feel terrible for that. And now, just because I'm afraid of commitment, he's getting married to someone else. When it could have been me.
At this point, Lilli was walking down the stretch of hall that led back to her and Klaash's bedroom.
She saw a man, looking an awful lot like Esloleiar pass her. He wore the same twisted grin. He cackled softly as he walked the opposite way.
Lilli watched her back as she walked down the rest of the hall.
I wonder who that man was... Lilli thought.
Lilli stopped infront of her and Klaash's room.
She knocked lightly before entering, like usual.
The door was locked?
That's strange... it's almost never locked.
"Klaash?" Lilli asked. Where else would he be? She wondered.
"Klaash, baby, it's Lilli. Are you in there?" Lilli asked. She jiggled the door knob.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:23 pm
Klaash broke their kiss and turned his eyes towards the door. Eyes wide open. That's right....this was her room...once.... He had forgotten to tell Lilli that her things had been moved out and placed back into her old room. Melanni's eyes were also afixed on the door, then shifted to Klaash. She was still on his lap, arms around his neck. "K--Klaash, is that..." She trailed off in her light voice. Melanni, without being told to, got off of Klaash to let him answer the door. She stood behind him, rather afraid.

He unlocked the door and opened it a crack. "Lilli...!" His eyes widened further to see her face. "Lilli...I--you things were moved back into your old room...." He didn't know weither he should be elated and embrace her, or to act as if they were only friend for Melanni's sake. Either way, someone would end up crying. He could feel Melanni's fists tighten as she grabbed his shirt from the back.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:24 pm
Tuesday was sitting up now. He looked at Keita hopefully, only to be accompanied by his soft look.
"Damnit. Whatever" He said and left the room.
Lilli...I have to talk to you...Later, in an hour, okay? Don't say that I don't love you and that I'd pick Keita over you. After we talk you can think whatever you like. He thought to her. Then suddenly he tapped into Klaash's mind.
This is all I can do to heal her...Forgive me Lilli... He kissed some girl...Melanni, the girl he was now getting married to. Tuesday sighed and walked back the way he came, up to where Klaash's room was.
Just in case something happens... He thought, sitting in the other room, listening in.

Bou put away the bloody towels.
"Keita...How are you feeling now?"

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:43 pm
Lilli smiled, seeing his face. He seemed worried about something.
"Klaash... what's the matter?" Lilli asked.
She saw a glimpse of pink pastel hair. It had to be Melanni.
"Oh.. I see..." Lilli said, her voice trailing off. She could feel her emotions going out of control. Being pregnant, she was bound to have a mood swing at any given time.
Lilli bit her lip, she shook her head.
Tears came quickly, running down her face.
"I'm sorry I interrupted.. whatever you two were doing... I.. I.. I'm sorry, Klaash." Lilli said, her voice was shaky. She cupped a hand over her mouth to keep from sobbing.
Lilli turned. She took a few steps, going back into her old room. It was right next to Klaash's.
She closed the door behind her. Not even bothering to turn on the light.
Lilli leaned against the door; sliding down to the floor. She buried her face in her hands, crying silently.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:50 pm
Keita shrugged.
"Well.. if you're meaning my injuries, they feel fine now." Keita said, smiling.
"Thank you, Bou." Keita said, smiling.
"Am I able to leave now?" Keita asked.
Bou nodded.
"Okay. See you later." Keita said, leaving the room.
He went up the stairs to the second floor.
Maybe Daisuke is in his room... Keita thought.
He knocked lightly on his door.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:52 pm
Tuesday saw Lilli, crying about 5 feet in front of him.
I'm glad I came... He thought and approached her. he crouched by her side.
"Lilli..." He whispered into her ear.
"Shhhh..." He hummed, his arms around her.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games