Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:16 am
Who around here is dressing up for Halloween?

By the way, I change the requirements to win the contest, you just have to post twice a week. Come on people roll! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:28 pm
I dressed as a gypsy fortune teller: long black dress with tiny dangling medallion headband with matching arm band on my bicep and a moon with tiny stars painted on the outer edge of my eye.

But when I went to the haunted house, The Asylum, I just slipped on some black cat ears. That was a lot of fun!

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:09 am
I didn't get a chance to dress up this year. I was really hoping but I just didn't have time this year, plus it was cold.... (burrrr). Hopefully next year will be better. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:22 am
Its been a very busy week for me. How has everyone else's week been.

bring on the fire  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 am
How can I feel as busy as hell, yet, feel like I've gotten nothing done!? eek Guess just going with the flow and deal with all the things that pop up along with all the regular routine stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:10 pm
We did another haunted house, this year.

The first room was this long-ish hallway that's completely black with like... black cloth on the walls. There were two strobes in the room, to f*** with peoples perception. There were all this white masks, everywhere in the hallway, all over the walls and the ceiling. We had a fake wall in there where a person would stand behind this cloth with a mask on and put their face through this hole, and when people would walk by and not notice him, he'd scare them. There was also another person in that room wearing all black with a few masks and his costume, like... one on his face, one on his right hand, and one on his left thigh. He was freakin' invisible in that room. After they'd get scared by the first guy, he's just freak tham out by moving the masks closer to them, like the whole wall started to move, and then open the door.

The next room was an alien room. It was a silver hallway with a blacklight and fluorescent symbols on the wall. You could see this control panel at the end of the short corridor, and there were blinking lights, a joystick, random levers and stuff all over it. It was cool. There was also a pipe behind it that would have smoke coming out of it. Is you walked, there's this dark little porthole on the left that you didn't really pay attention to until the person a little further down pressed a button and it lit up with green light and there was this mummy thing in there. We had a person next to the control panel in a cloak and a predator mask, and they were really good for distracting people from me. I was in another fake wall, and you really couldn't tell it was a wall. While they were distracted by the predator, I'd jump out behind them, seemingly out of nowhere, to them, and scare them. I had this alien mask and a hooded cloak with this red cape.

The next room was a Saw room. Right before you walk through the plastic sheet door, there's "wanna play a game" written in fluorescent paint. At first you notice this big dummy dressed in black who is suspended from the ceiling by meat hooks. There's a table to the right with body parts and blueprints and anatomy drawings all over it, and there's a severed foot in a chain attached to a pipe. There's also a person in a chair with a reverse bear trap helmet on, dressed pretty much exactly like the chick in the movie, but she kinda looks like a dummy at first, until she starts screaming "Please! Please help me! Help me!." She was a good distraction and she got a bunch of people. While she's screaming, a guy dressed in a black robe and a pig mask darts out from behind a dummy and charges you, yelling while brandishing either a syringe or a knife (we switched to knife halfway through).

We got quite a few people to run out screaming, and I startled even some adult men with my jumping out of nowhere. It was pretty good.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:46 pm
Wow! That sounds like the best one yet Chain. Glad it worked out for ya.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:00 pm
It was pretty good, but I don't think we can ever top the dinosaur one... that one was fantastic.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:49 am
Oh yea; I think I remember you posting some pictures of that one. Didn't you? Do you have any to post of this years?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:13 pm
I might. I personally didn't take any pictures, but I believe others in my family did. It's just a matter of finding and/or asking for them, resizing them, uploading them, and then linking them.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:27 pm
There's nothing like the adrenaline rush you get from giving someone a good scare or being on the receiving end of one either!... except maybe like riding a roller coaster!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:10 am
Nothing like a warm late fall weekend. It was really nice, I just wish I could have enjoyed it more.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sedo_mare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:40 am
That sounds like it was spectacular Chainsaw.
I hope your family got good pictures.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:34 pm
It's hard to believe we've been watching a November hurricane/Tropical Storm (Ida) make its way on shore again. Everything is ok here. There was some concern over the high tide at 3am and the storm pushing water up into the lake combined with heavy rain that would result in flooding, but so far so good... here. Tomorrow will tell more. I hope it doesn't cause much damage as it makes its way inland. I have family in Alabama and Florida.

I'd much rather be enjoying some nice cool Fall weather than preparing the candles, flashlights, can goods, and water for a hurricane! Bring on the cool fronts!!!

With the holidays just around the corner, I guess it would be a little too much to ask for a little monotony of day-to-day routines!?

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 am
I hope everything is ok for you Gwee. (keeps fingers crossed)  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games