Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:32 pm
((Yeah... while Sakura = anzu xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:32 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
(( Zeramaru=Asuma in vid. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDG_QMtJq60 ))

((What is the movie called? seems interesting))  

Bloodfang23

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:38 pm
Bloodfang23
Fenrir Graveheart
(( Zeramaru=Asuma in vid. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDG_QMtJq60 ))

((What is the movie called? seems interesting))

((lol its in the title, ten things i hate about you xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:41 pm
((Fail... ^_^))  

Bloodfang23

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image
Axel
Missing Nin | Weapons Master

In a gust of wind, the robed shinobi appeared in front of the cafe. He had easily bypassed the guards using his mastery of wind and stepped inside. Everyone inside looked at him cautiously, but he didn't care. He sat down at one of the tables and placed his order for Udon and coffee. His journey was quite long and he needed the caffeine. He sat there, contemplating on everything that he has learned within the past couple of weeks...and wondered what was to happen to him now.

"Got It Memorized?"
Axel Tribute: Sacrifice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image
Axel
Missing Nin | Weapons Master

The robed shinobi looked up as he finished his meal. "It would seem as trouble is brewing..." he sighed as he rose up from his seat. He paid for his bill promptly and headed towards where he sensed all the commotion.

"Got It Memorized?"
Axel Tribute: Sacrifice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:36 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio was running after Nanashi, but suddenly stopped when the cafe caught his eye. His stomach started to rumble, and Yukio pet it as he weighed his options between grabbing a meal, or following the others to the Raikage's office. After a moment he glanced to his left and right, and then grinned as he walked into the cafe. "This shouldn't take too long, and I've been wanting to spend that money I won off of the guards." Once inside, he quickly took a seat at the bar.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:07 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio's eyes rolled over his menu, and when he was ready to order he looked up at the waiter. "I'd like steamed dumplings with rice, please. And for drink I'll take a bottle of your best sake." The waiter gave him a questionable look. "You are too young, sir. You must be at least eighteen to order alcohol." he stated. Yukio tightened up a bit. He had forgotten that this wasn't the ramen shop in Grass, where the chef would give Yukio all of the drinks in the world. "Oh, I'm sorry there must be a misunderstanding. See, this order isn't for me, but for my brother who's finishing shopping outside." The waiter gave him another questionable look. "I'm afraid I'll have to see this brother of yours for myself." "Haha, of course you will. I'll go get him now." Yukio replied and quickly ran out of the cafe. He continued to run until he turned a corner into a nearby alley. With a simple handseal, Yukio transformed his appearance to match something like what he'd look like when he was older. A wind clone also appeared nearby, in Yukio's younger state. They nodded to each other and re-entered the cafe casually. "My bro hear tells me you needed to see me?" With one look from the transformed Yukio to the young clone at his side, the waiter instantly ate his words. "Y-Yes. I'm sorry sir. I'll get your sake immediately." With that the waiter scurried off while Yukio and his clone took a seat, each wearing the same mischievious grin.

Young Yukio...
User Image

Future Yukio...
User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:21 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

The waiter brought out Yukio's food and drinks. Yukio and his clone made a quick prayer before digging into their feast, the clone going for the food while the real transformed Yukio immediately started gulping down his sake. He took a break after several seconds to wipe his mouth, his face already starting to fluster. "Haha! I love being a ninja!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

When he was finally done, Yukio left the cafe and decided to get some training done before going back to the others.
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:44 pm
Sekirei

The Shadow of Seki-reigan

User Image
Sekirei appeared on top of his horse galloping hard the horse slam into the cafe as both Sekirei and Toshi were covered in lightning devastating anything in it's way as Sekirei kept on charging like it's no big deal or anything. As Sekirei crash into it, he also stopped in the middle of it grabbing a kunai he slash causing a bunch of wind attacks on the area to form before sending the place in a near devastation as he gallop away after his attacks.

fourth post

Sekirei Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep on Smiling even when your on the floor bloodied up!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:53 pm
Sekirei

The Shadow of Seki-reigan

User Image
Sekirei looked up at the sky as he gallop away as well heard some explosion coming from near and far, he smiled a little under his mask that it seem it was going with no problems as he headed to the main office of the Raikage now.

fifth post

Sekirei Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep on Smiling even when your on the floor bloodied up!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:14 am
NUR
A white clay bird flies over head, From its back appears Nai forming out of clay. This Nai has much clay already collected and being chewed on. The bird circles over head only momentarily, it's wings silent due to Nai's abilities with Sound jutsu. The Bird remains out of visible sight as well by remaining at a high altitude. Nai looks down and shakes her head. "Such a beautiful village gone to waste."

1st post.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:06 am
Darion stopped as wind flew passed him."ill lets some one else fix this place up."Darion turned around and ran back the way he came from with wind gusting behind him.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:53 pm
Kazuo arrives at the cafe and looks over the damage, it was the same as everything else. He sighs and thinks for a moment while he waits for his students to arrive. He begins moving things around and collecting wood from around the area that could be used.

User Image

User Image

(These are the pics i'm going to use for the new cafe. Other then that there is no real detail for the outside.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff