Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:33 pm
"W-well, I was just walking around and happen to go to this place..." Shin said, feeling a bit awkward. "The only creatures who I think will love to live here are demons and vampires like-" he stopped talking for a while, then continued. "Vampires." he said. He didn't want Yume knowing that he was a vampire until they got to know each other better.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:39 pm
"wierd" Yume looked at him for a moment , then said "its mean we are kinda in danger no?" she asked with not a bit of scared in her voice. vampires or other creatures never really bothered her, she was quite wierd herself.
she looked from the path she came from then said " the exit is there" and pointed.

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:43 pm
"Not really, I know how to fight." Shin said. Then, he looked where Yume looked, and asked her, "So where do you want to go next? If you don't mind me being with you." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:48 pm
Yume shook her head "It will be nice to stay with someone who is actually listen to what i say" she said and smiled at him kindly.
"uhmm im not sure, im quite hungry..where can we buy food from?" she asked and looked over the street "ew.. too dark to see.."she said and made herself glow "much better" she said and smiled.

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:53 pm
"Well, this is a city, so there would be an inn here somewhere." Shin said. With the help of Yume's glowing, Shin was able to see the path to the city more clearly. He said to Yume, "Come on, let's go to the inn and see if there's anything to eat." he reached out his hand again, then remembering what happened earlier, he hid it again in his pocket. He walked a few steps towards the city, then looked back to Yume, waiting for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:58 pm
Yume walked toward him "why are you hidding your hands?" she asked and looked at him curiously, then looked on the path and saw a shop that sells food "found!" she said and took his hand, then start runing towards that store.
when she got in she released his hand, looking around for something to buy, the seller looked at her madly cus' she was glowing. "all the food in here is wierd!" she said madly and went to ask the seller about humans food.

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:10 pm
"W-well..." Shin was starting to say. He blushed a bit when Yume took his hand and ran towards the store.

When they got there, Shin whispered to Yume, "Uh, you may want to minimize the glowing now, the seller looks a bit angry." he looked at the food that was being sold. What the hell are these? Food being eaten by vampires like me? I won't accept this crap! he thought.

((sorry if i posted a bit late, we ate lunch.))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:03 am
puppetofdeath
Mika smacked the girl hard. "We were talking to you. Stay out of the conversation" She moved her hand to her taser in a way to threaten the girl if she didnt leave. Mika moved to grab felix's hand and drag him along. "Im just like a medic only im smarter and know more about chemicals than they probably do." She pulled out gauze and bandages along with the balm. She made it seem like it was just jealousy so he wouldnt catch on to what she was planning.

Felix pulled his arm away and smiled nervously. "It's okay. I mean, really, I'm alright now." Felix assured her and blushed while softly pushing her hand away.  

Bullet_Ber

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:03 am
Yume notice the seller face "Ops! true.." she said and made the glow dissapear.
she asked the seller about human food and the seller showed her few stuff.
"Hey! Shin!" she called him to come "is there something you want? i have money so buy whatever you wish" she smiled at him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:14 am
Mika nodded. "ok, you got hurt trying to help me and I dont want it to get even worse" She said quietly.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:11 pm
"It's okay, I'm capable of taking care of myself. Here, have an apple." Felix said, handing her an apple from his bag.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:14 pm
// XD is this too save felix from the pain mika wants to cause? //

Mika took the apple not sure if it was safe. She took a small bite careful incase she tasted anything that seemed off. Mika was paranoid.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:30 pm
Felix started laughing when Mika bit the apple. He had dipped it into a potion that makes the consumer's mouth glow and itch. "That's what you get for trying to put rashes on me." Felix said and kept laughing.

[[yes, and also to get her back for wat she was about to do. xD]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:34 pm
// gah! he wasnt supposed to know! she made sure no one saw remember? //

Miks glared at opened the balm throwing it at him aiming for a direct hit. "Arg you make me wish I was back the Academy!"

// XD you win but i will get you back in a bit. that wasnt my only idea XD//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games