Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter was resting his head upon her chest. It was quiet comforting.
Her fingers continued to comb lightly through his hair, only to stop when he answered her. She moved around a bit, just getting comfortable. But his head continued to lay in the same spot. She nodded, not that he could see that.
"Its okay," Well, she had figured that much. Especially after his barely controlling himself just moments earlier. "I know." She kissed him back for a moment, ending with a sigh.
She had never wanted something so much.
Except maybe wanting Hunter- ya know, in general.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:56 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin allowed Dylan to squeeze her closer. She pressed her lips hard against Dylan's. She smiled as he whispered that he was weak. "First thirst," she breathed against his lips. "It's perfectly normal. Just rest for a few more moments and then I'll help you stand."

Ravin hugged him tightly. She felt his stronger body. It surprised her. He could actually hurt her. The thought was...sexy. Sexy and intoxicating. Ravin breathed out, breathing her cheek against Dylan's strong chest. She hugged him tight with all she had.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:08 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan realized his strength as he did pull her nearer to him. He released his grasp on her for a moment- Could he? Oh surely not... he couldn't hurt her, could he?!
That would be awful. He... he was really very strong. He could feel it throughout his body. And yet, his weakness was stopping him from feeling it completely. So, how strong was he really? After he rested?
"Alright," He whispered. His eyes closed gently and he rested. Or attempted to. The awful thing that Ravin called first thirst was the worst thing he had ever endured. His body shook slightly with a wanting for the cure. And the cure was blood. That of a human.
Her cool breath floated along his cold skin. He smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:23 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin stroked his cheek and pressed her lips to his tentatively. Gosh, she could feel the strength pulsing through him. Ravin licked her lips, glad that Dylan couldn't see the desire in her eyes. She wondered if he could smell it on her. She could smell his desire for blood.

"Listen as you rest, Dylan," she whispered. "First, don't underestimate your strength. You are stronger than normal mortals, especially since you are newborn. The newborn are always the most dangerous. Walk carefully and treat everything as if it were fragile.

"Second, you have a choice over what to eat. Mortal or animal." Ravin winced at the thought of eating mortals. "I'll let you try both. You may have a preference. Everyone does.

"Third, you need to control your urges. Because you are newborn, this will take time to develop. After about a century, you get accustomed to naturally controlling yourself. Never kill out of anger or bloodlust. Only kill what you need to."

She kissed his cheek gently. "I know it's a lot to remember now," she breathed, "but you have entered a whole new world with different sets of rules. I shall teach you and the other vampires around you will as well." She rose to her feet quickly and smiled, showing white teeth in the light. "Are you ready to get up now?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:33 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan silently nodded. "Right, because I'm like stronger then Superman." He chuckled but then held his breath. He could smell blood. Right outside the door. People were leaving the dance.
Oh god.
He clutched the bed, he would probably end up breaking it. ********, mortals or animal." He nodded, he really wanted mortals right now. But killing people? Well people did kill animals to live... what was the difference really?
"A century?" That was longer then a normal lifetime. Jeez. This was going to bite.
"Right, or end up like Armand and have an entire pack of vampires sicked on me." It was not the time to joke but it made him feel a bit better.
Though, everytime he opened his mouth his bloodlust grew and his hand clamped harder on the bed. Eventually, he broke a piece off. Whoops.
"Great more rules." He wasn't a fan, but he knew it was needed. "Alright food!" He jumped up, off the bed, shaking. "I can't wait," The burning was intense, it had calmed a bit but he needed food. Some sort. Any blood. Just blood. Now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:33 pm
]User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter hummed softly as she ran her fingers through his hair and pressed closer to her. "I can't wait, mmmm, your going to make a wonderful vampire." He shifted so that he was slightly on top of her and he nibbled at her neck playfully.

|| dinner time ||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:37 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Really, what makes you think so?" Veronica was worried about the whole not killing people simply because she could thing.
It was rather easy to piss her off.
Hunter was practically on top of her and she smirked at him. He was bitting at her neck. If he just bit alittle harder, she could be like him. And they could start destroying the house. Well, maybe?
"Whats it like to be... like, a fresh vampire?" She wasn't sure what the correct term for that would be.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:45 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin smiled sarcastically. "You have a lot to learn, Dylan," she called while kicking off her shoes and heading for her balcony. "Now! Let's go, my sweet."

Ravin licked her lips, getting hungrier by the second. Her canines elongated and her eyes glowed red. She ran out the balcony and did a flip. She landed on the ground perfectly with all the grace of a cat. She slowly stood and glanced up at Dylan. "The best thing about immortality is that you can't die!" she called up to him. "Try it!"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:50 pm
Robert smiled at Kaline. "Do you want me to go?" He asked with a sparkle in his eyes. His suit was starting to annoy him. He made his tie loose and unbuttoned the top button. He still smiled waiting fore the answer.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:52 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Yes I do." Dylan agreed, he was getting antsy.
Ravin kicked off her shoes and ran towards the balcony. She flipped off of the railing and he watched in amazement. So graceful.
Then she yelled up at him. She was too loud. His ears twitched at the noise. He smiled and stood up on the railing of the balcony. He shut his eyes and jumped. He hit the ground with a light thud, but no pain.
"Freaking sweet!" He smiled. "That was so cool!"
Dylan caught a wiff of a girl. Or what his instincts told him was a girl. He licked his lips and looked at Ravin. "How wrong is it that I want to kill her? I just saw her at the dance awhile ago. I can't kill her, can I?" But he wanted to. So badly.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:57 pm
Ravin Black

An eyebrow flew up in a skeptic look. "No eating mortals that go here," she pressed onto him calmly. "That's one of the rules: Fish are friends, not food." She glanced over towards the forest. "Though it's perfectly alright if you pick off the hunters and hikers in the forest. They won't be noticed. People just think that there are bears killing them."

Ravin smiled a little. "How about you try deer before heading straight for people?" She licked her full lips at the thought. "The meat is just divine to tear through."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:02 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand looked up at her with a smile, "How can you be so understanding to a vampire that just slaughter an uncountable number of humans. Madeline you are truly an incredible girl who just happens to be mine if you will permit it still. I also have something else that I need to discuss with you." He stayed in his crouch position and continued to look up at her.  

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:04 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan bit at the skin on his bottom lip. "Right got it." He swallowed hard. "Fish friends, not food." He chuckled, "I ain't no sharky!" He shook his head, trying to forget about the girl.
But it was hard. She just smelt so freaking good.
"Hikers. Sweet. Hunters, alright." How about Hunter, he couldn't help but think it. "Is there a difference between chicks and dudes?" He wondered aloud.
"Deer? Okay, well, sure." He listened hard, something in his ear twitched again. He was picking up on sounds he never imagined he would hear. "I hear something." He crouched down in a pouncing position before running off into the woods. He didn't check to see if Ravin came along. He just ran until he caught up with a deer. His arms and fangs barred, they were rather large, he jumped at the moving target, falling into the water behind the animal. He tore into poor animal and dug his teeth into the thing.
It tasted, well it tasted good. But not quiet satisfing. He looked up, his ear twitching. He had heard something crunch a leaf. He was off again, it was a person. He couldn't tell their sex from his position but as he neared the body he could tell it was a girl. Not a girl, a woman. He didn't waste time.
Dylan pounced and knocked her to the ground. Before the camoflauge covered girl could speak he dug his teeth into her throat, she was dried out now. Dylan stood over her, messy and the thirst was duller now. He looked around, feeling like a mad man. He fell to his knees. And swallowed, licking his lips.
It was official. He was a monster.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter really felt something was up, he kept ignoring it though and smiled distractedly at Veronica. "Hmmmm, well I don't know. The correct term is newborn love. And I really wouldn't know, I was never a newborn but I saw Ravin when she was newborn. Very vicious, very strong, very uncontrolable, almost scary. It's rather interesting I think." He kissed her again then stood up. He had to find out what was going on. It was really bugging him. "Walk with me?" He took her hand and pulled her out the door.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:18 pm
Ravin Black

She had followed him, running as swiftly as he. Dylan was swifter than any other vampire she had ever met. Not even Airi was this fast...well, she might be faster. She didn't exactly know. Ravin watched in awe as Dylan tore into his first prey and, then, his second.

Ravin was by his side as he knelt, swallowing the sweet red liquid. "Now that you've tasted both, which do you prefer?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games