Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

The thought of her going to the Cloud Village troubled him, Aki would be completely vulnerable. She would be rendered useless under the power of the Magnetic Jutsus's available to the Cloud Ninja's. "I don't suggest going, Aki. Send someone one else in your place. Shoko or I could do it." He only knew from experience about the Magnetic Jutsus, because he possessed them, as any Raikage would.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXHiro's suggestion caused her eyes to narrow. As a small frown creased her lips she spoke, "No. I must be the one to go. Arekku and I have a number of special matters to discuss." She knew he meant well in his request, but this wasn't something she could send a messenger for.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

"...Fine. But I don't hear from you in a certain amount of time, I'm going to the Cloud Village myself. I left that village for a reason, Aki..." Though after this he stood quiet. Only after several seconds did her reply, "Of course I'll watch the village, Aki. I apologize for my indecency. I only recently heard the news of... the previous Raikage." He said as he looked at Kaimu, Aki had called him Sindenky. Hiro remembered the boy, he was just a genin, however. A samurai, the first one he had seen in the Cloud Village.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXA smile cracked her face as he said he'd come after her if it was too long. "Understandable. Thank you for your concern Hiro. And thank you for promising to watch over in my absence." With that wrapped up she'd only have to wait for Hana and Kaimu to finish. It was far too crucial to just leave in the middle of it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

An idea struck Hiro just when he was going to say his goodbyes to Aki. "...Just to be safe... would you hold a tracking seed of mine? Only I should be able to detect it, and it will let me find you if something were to go wrong." He said as he closed his palm tightly, and when he released the fist, a small seed was in his hand.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXHolding her hand out to accept the tracking seed, "If it will ease your mind." It was definitely a good idea, just in case something were to go wrong then there would be that security that she would have back-up.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:02 am
User ImageUser Image

Hiro chuckled, "It eases my mind greatly. Hopefully it all goes by smoothly. But if I know Cloud Ninjas, and I know them well, nothing goes by smoothly."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 am
((1, I never learned Magnetic force D: i was the 2nd or 3rd worst Kage of the village T~T.......
2, Shouldn't we do something to fix that? Since its been confirmed now that magnetic force techniques are a Bloodline limit? Or is this one of the non-cannon aspects of NUR?))  

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:09 am
(( It'll have to be a non-cannon aspect. ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:13 am
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Wandering-nin / Ex-Akatsuki / S+-rank / Chiru Clan / Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan (Implant)/ Sonic Blade Weilder

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Inside the genjutsu:

"You lie! i know you are my student Sindenky Sosei! i have proof!" Hana told him angrily as he projected images of him training Sindenky in lightning styled jutsu along with other techniques. He also projected images of Sindenky fighting in Cloud along with images of him being the Raikage.

Outside the Genjutsu:

The real Hana looked over to Eric and activated his own Mangekyou sharingan. "It's not polite to simply stare at someone and judge them without knowing how they acquired what they have...." Hana told him in a matter of fact tone. He wouldn't let some Uchiha just belittle him since he probably had better mastery over genjutsu then he did, hell Hana knew he did because he had mastered every genjutsu style in existence.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Jutsu's left: 134/134 jutsu's

E: 110
D: 85
C: 70
B/A: 50
S: 35

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 am
[Nononono, I merely stated that Cloud Ninja's in general would have the Magnetic Force jutsus. sweatdrop

I didn't mean to say that Hiro knows Sin knows them as well. ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:21 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXAki laughed a little shaking her head. "I'm no stranger to Cloud's notorious rambunctiousness." Nor was she a stranger to the wake of problems that followed Arekku. However, if any kind of violence was to spark between her and the Raikage it probably wouldn't be at him or his village's fault. There was a lot of anger and issues to dish out at her old friend. Just dwelling on it was starting to make her irritated. Though the only sign of this deep down anger was a slight twitch of her fingers, which could be determined as a sign of anticipation if anyone was to notice.

EDIT

Aki tensed as Hana turned to Erick. Frowning she warned both of them, "Don't even start anything."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:58 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He watched the show, recognizing some of the fight between Sindenky and Masumi, for she too had shown him this in an attempt to make his memories return. "This is Genjutsu. If what I read was correct, then you can show me whatever you want. Even more, I have seen this before. Just because this body has done things, does no mean I have." As he spoke his child like demeanor seemed to fade away. His eyes, the only part of his body not shrouded in the layers of fabric he wore, seemed to go cold, a the blood red seemed to dull and glow into a bright gold, however the transition was not complete. "What makes a man a man? What defines his very nature, and determines who he is? According to you, it would be his actions, or more specifically, the actions in witch he performed in his body. Now you show me these things, and claim for him to be me, however I am Kaimu. I AM nothing and I am NOT Sindenky. He preformed these actions using this body, that does not make them my actions. Sindenky Sosei, the Raikage of Cloud died. He lingers on in the eternal nothing that has been so inappropriately labeled the 'after life'. This Means he could be resurrected, and lets say he does so into your body. Is he now you? or is he still Sindenky? What makes a man a man? I would say its not his actions, but his memories of him preforming these actions. Now do not get me wrong, this does not mean if you do not 'recall' something, then you did not do it, however if a man can not remember his family, his friends, his childhood, his entire life, the is he really himself? you show me all of this, and it is Alien to me. I have no memories of anything like this ever happening, and I am not interested in remembering. Why do you so desperately cling to Sindenky's survival? What does he truly mean to you? His own wife has accepted his passing, and moved on. What is keeping you from letting him simply become a memory?" His voice was scarily calm, his tone low and assured. It was true to say the man in this chair now, was neither Sindenky, nor Kaimu. He was something new all together, nothing sinister and terrible.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:03 am
||Erick Uchiha||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass|Akatsuki||

User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Erick laughed. "Before you start acting all high and mighty, you should learn some respect first...besides, you are judging me before i started to judge you." He said calmly. "And you are also a visitor to the Grass if im not mistaken...but your eye...it blinds you doesn't it?" He said. "Cause i can train you to master your eye fully without being blinded by the world...genjutsu is only an illusion..think about that." He said with a sigh. He looked back at him which his sharingan deactivated showing that he isn't trying to be confrontational. "One thing is for sure...your past is dark, which a red cloud hovers above you..." Saying something that will probably trigger Hana's memories about the past. "Well Emile, are you ready to go and train?" He asked. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

MikeyZMB

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:28 am
Koukotsu's bone bird would suddenly shrink in size and fly through one of the open slits of the window. It landed on Aki's shoulder, sporting a very 'derp'--yet adorable--look on its face. As it looked around the room, it saw Erick and Hana gearing up for a fight. It turned back to looking at Hiro. However, the strange part was when its mouth opened, and the dark green eyes began to glow powerfully. Suddenly, Koukotsu's voice would fill the room. "Ah...it's actually rather calming to hear your voice again, Lord Hiro. Oh...I suppose I should jog your memory a bit. This is Koukotsu Kaguya...I kinda--you know--died during your reign. Edo Tensei is a strange technique." He cleared his throat and continued to speak.

"Anyway..this technique takes up a lot of chakra, so I can't stay and chat for very long. Lady Kusakage, the bird I left you to come here on is large enough to carry two or three people if you'd like bodyguards. I can understand where Hiro's coming from, but Lord Arekkusu isn't like the more recent, warmongering Raikages. It's just a meet-and-greet. But...I would like you to come along as well, Lord Hiro...if that's okay. To catch up on old times, you could say. Rahenno needs friends too." Koukotsu laughed before coughing again. "Gah...the Eight Inner Gates training sucks...anyway, I'll see you guys around some time." With that, the bird closed its mouth, and its eyes returned to their normal dark green hue. It did--however--remain on Aki's shoulder, looking quite 'derp' while doing so.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff