Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:06 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

'Yes, yes, biting is goooooood.' Drake whispered once more. As he said the word "good", his hands slid down the girl's arms. 'Girls like yourself need to be taught a lesson.' He growled, digging his fingers into her forearms. He was totally ignoring everything she said, but was merely amused by her attempts at gaining the upper hand.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image

The feel of his hands going down Vias arm made her shiver but the feeling died with the digging of his nails which made her wince slightly, she smirked again at him hoping it would make the wincing unnoticeable. Violet was to use to pain for it to actually bother her that much, the wincing was just something she couldn't help and she hated it, it made her feel weak "and guys like you need to get use to not getting what they want" she growled harsher, wanting to shake him off.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

'Not getting what I want, you say?' Drake chuckled into her ear, letting go of her arms and sliding his hands up the sides of her body. 'By the way you're reacting all over, I'm getting all the amusement I need.' He said louder than a whisper before pressing his lips to her neck. 'Don't deny it.' he spoke in her thoughts, a seductive tone in her head.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image

The way his hands moved and the feeling of his lips on her neck made her weak and actually want him, he knew it to so she couldn't lie "just one more one night stands and then ill try changing" she thought then remembered him being in her head and it made her feel uncomfortable "if your already amused by just this then your probable going to be a disappointment" She teased, guys that got off easily always ended before she needed them to in other words a waste of time.
It was funny how easily she changed towards a person, she still hated him, the only difference was now she wanted him .

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:46 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

His lips curved into a smile as he continued making out with her neck. 'Girl. What makes you think I'd have a one night stand with you.' he thought towards her again. He was truly enjoying this. 'And me? A disappointment? What's amusing to me is the fact that you're trying to resist me, and failing.' he thought simply. 'So, actually, yes. I am a disappointment. For I won't fulfill your lust.' he hissed "lust" in her head.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image

Violet smirked not because of the way he kissed her neck but because of the words he said, it made Via giggle "then i wont fulfill yours" her thoughts held a teasing tone though she wasn't teasing at all, she allowed him a few more kissed before she slowly slid her hands onto his chest and pushed him roughly away "i can always try harder then" Via smiled playfully at him as she took a step back, placing her hands back on her perfectly farmed curves.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

'I have no intention of bedding you, girl.' Drake said loudly, laughing when an elderly couple looked at them funny. 'If I wanted you, you'd be at my place already.' he said, eyeing her curves. 'We'd both be nude,' he took a step forward, 'sweating' and another step 'and moaning.' he walked to the side of the girl, his breath at her ear again as he traced a single finger from her belly button up her body to the centre of her cleavage, where he rubbed his finger up and down.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image

Violet tried ignoring his words as well as getting her body to not react to his touch but she couldn't help it,a little shiver ran threw her body before she removed his hand, holding it away from her. Violet was not the girl that enjoyed being teased especially by someone who seemed to think so highly of himself as if he was better then she "What are your intentions then?" she asked curious wondering if there was even any.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

Drake took her lollipop and placed it in his mouth, chewing it, and swallowing it with the stick. 'Trouble.' he stated, shrugging and placing his hands in his pockets. He was in a laid back stand, leaning backwards against a light pole and obviously looking her up and down, lingering on her breasts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image

Violet glared at him feeling like a child that just had her candy stolen from her, she folded her arms under her well developed chest with a cute puppy like pout lining her now lonely light lips "a** hole, you already got that" She sated more annoyed with him now, the taste of grape slowly fading off her tongue.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

Drake said nothing and merely smirked at her. He rummaged around in his pocket, and lifted his fist out of it once he found what he wanted. He opened his hand, revealing a grape flavored condom. He laughed at her and tucked it in her cleavage, his hand lingering at her breasts a little longer than needed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image

Violet slapped his hand away from her, pulling the condom out from between her breast, looking it over she rolled her eyes at him it was like he was trying to make up for her pop then she stuffed it into her pocket "now just to find a guy worth using this on" She smiled a closed eyes smiled at him while she put her hand on his arm in a act to move him out of her way then she proceeded to pretend to look around for a guy "wroth using it on".

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

Drake chuckled lightly, coming up behind the girl on her "epic quest". His hands went to her sides, sliding forwards and upwards before cupping her breasts. 'Your act doesn't fool me.' he said, mumbling it against her neck again. He knew exactly what she wanted, but he also knew that his mind wouldn't change. The only reason he wanted to keep her around was so he could torture her more.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image

Violet almost let out a little moan but it quickly changed to a growl, going this far in a public place just pissed her off plus he was only doing it just to tease her which she couldn't stand.. Via moved her hands up his arm until she reached his hands, digging her nails into his hand roughly, pulling them out from under her shirt. Once she was free from him she pushed him away from her"It's no longer a act" He didn't realize that Via didn't like games unless it was her own or just a good challenge she would get something out of it, of course she still thought he was hot and got a bit turned on but she was getting to annoyed for it to take it toll on her

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

Drake gave a low growl, pulling his hands away when she dug her nails in. 'Girl. I suggest you apologize.' he said into her ear as his hand gripped her shoulder hard. 'Plus, I want you to beg. Then maybe, just maybe, I may take you back to mine and give you what your body craves from me.' he groaned into her ear, his lustful talents paying off.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games