Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:01 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
::is very, very out of it::

I sometimes wonder what I'm doing on an Anime/Manga based site.. but then I realised that I come on for the gold xD
Maybe you should try reading like one volume of manga? You might like it.

*thrusts first volume of Berserk into her hand* Go onnnnnnnn... wink

I wonder if Niph's read any manga/watched anime at all, even bastardized American manga like Pokemon. ninja

@Sinful: Lol, funny as manga. But I don't get what they said in the last panel. Who is that guy with the silver/white hair and the brown shirt?
*remembers back to last year when he watched FMA*

His name is Scar and he is from a country called Ishbala(?), which was destroyed by the national state alchemists. So he's trying to kill all the state alchemists using his arm which can decompose stuff. Oh! And he got that scar on his forehead when the explosives alchemist made a small explosion on his face. 3nodding

So that's who he was. I should watch some FMA this year then.
Haha, hope I didn't spoil it for you Minielf. sweatdrop

the first season was great! but apparantly the movie sucked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:06 pm
yalie5

It did.
The anime's kinda crap too
The trnaslation I mean.
They call Edward "Edowardo"

xiiao-ai

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:16 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
yalie5

It did.
The trnaslation I mean.
really?
i liked the anime it was cool. And I thought they just called him Edo.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:21 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
Another comic!!!
rofl heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that was great rofl  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:32 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
yalie5

It did.
The trnaslation I mean.

The sub was good though... Hughes-san... the only guy I ever cried for... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:16 pm
Tokioka
[...sinfulanjel...]
yalie5

It did.
The trnaslation I mean.

The sub was good though... Hughes-san... the only guy I ever cried for... crying

Aye.

xiiao-ai

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:40 pm
I've seen.. erm. Pokemon.. when I was about eight.. Digimon (oh yeh.. I liked that one).. various episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura, Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon.. erm.. Conan the detective? Something like that..? About 1 1/2 episodes of Inuyasha on Chinese TV.. yeh. That was it. But my friends are trying to get me into Prince of Tennis (or whatever it's called).. making me learn stupidly complicated Japanese names which will never, ever help me, even in pub quizzes.

And I'm on Gaia, of course.

But otherwise, not really. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:53 pm
I don't like FMA. sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:00 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
I've seen.. erm. Pokemon.. when I was about eight.. Digimon (oh yeh.. I liked that one).. various episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura, Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon.. erm.. Conan the detective? Something like that..? About 1 1/2 episodes of Inuyasha on Chinese TV.. yeh. That was it. But my friends are trying to get me into Prince of Tennis (or whatever it's called).. making me learn stupidly complicated Japanese names which will never, ever help me, even in pub quizzes.

Yay for the Digimon Movie!!!!
-throws confetti everywhere-
:fweegasm:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:31 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
Niphredil Ithilmir

Yeuch! mad  

Tokioka

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:52 pm
Tokioka
[...sinfulanjel...]
Niphredil Ithilmir

Yeuch! mad

What's wrong with the Digimon Movie?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:26 am
Niphredil Ithilmir

YAY! blaugh
I watched every one of em you watched and more 3nodding
I think you meant Flint the Time detective on CBBC in the mornings question
I heart Flint the Time Dectective!
Was Inuyasha on TVB question
I dunno about Prince of tennis, i think it was called Princess Baseball question
You know when the girls play baseball and at the same time it contains romance xp
There were loads of anime on TVB i watched when i was young i cant remeber em all, one of em was a fishing thingy, when the kids fish with these "special" rods and baits xd
in cantonese "teen choy sew yui long" question
I watched one epiode of princess tutu, and there was this anime that i watched ages ago........i cant remember the name but it was really good sweatdrop something about this boy that goes beat baddies, and then somewhere in the middle of the series the girl turns evil and joins forces with the evil guy domokun

` T a p i o c a `

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:04 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir

YAY! blaugh
I dunno about Prince of tennis, i think it was called Princess Baseball question
You know when the girls play baseball and at the same time it contains romance xp
There were loads of anime on TVB i watched when i was young i cant remeber em all, one of em was a fishing thingy, when the kids fish with these "special" rods and baits xd
I watched one epiode of princess tutu, and there was this anime that i watched ages ago........i cant remember the name but it was really good sweatdrop something about this boy that goes beat baddies, and then somewhere in the middle of the series the girl turns evil and joins forces with the evil guy domokun

Its called Prince of Tennis. Its a manga book. sweatdrop Pretty interesting too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:17 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir

YAY! blaugh
Those TVB dubs are pretty bad. sweatdrop I can remember watching some Princess Tutu and Seven of Seven. They sucked. The only mildly funny and stupid thing I saw on TVB was this anime where it was like pokemon, except for the monsters were made out of food. And there was this fried rice guy called in cantonese - chow fan die hup. xp

@Sinful: I have a terrible dislike of all things digimon. rolleyes  

Tokioka

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:20 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir

YAY! blaugh
Those TVB dubs are pretty bad. sweatdrop I can remember watching some Princess Tutu and Seven of Seven. They sucked. The only mildly funny and stupid thing I saw on TVB was this anime where it was like pokemon, except for the monsters were made out of food. And there was this fried rice guy called in cantonese - chow fan die hup. xp

@Sinful: I have a terrible dislike of all things digimon. rolleyes

Its call Fighting Foodons. It was on english television first. I watch like 2 years ago. On Fox..  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games