Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:43 pm

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kuona stood up with Liya in her arms and followed Jaecen. "I don't know, sweetheart... That's what I'm trying to figure out."
Nami, however, beat her to the punch. She sped up a bit with Carter trailing so she could speak to Jaecen. "So, um, Da... Why are you here?"
Erin snickered. "That was pretty blunt. Even for you."
She glared at her brother for a second before returning to her questioning. "What I meant was, how are you alive?"
Jaecen stopped. He looked at Nami and smiled. "Sea turtles." He continued walking. It was actually quite worse than just sea turtles but he wasn't going to just tell his daughters that someone had broken into heaven and caused everyone that had recently died to come back to life. For better or worse, he had to bite his tongue until he could get to the Academy and get help from the rest of the staff.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:01 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka followed behind the group, "W-Wait! But what about Ms. Wakai and Lana! They're still out there! They went out to investigate something that caused the ground to shake! Are we just gonna leave them behind?" she said, feeling a little bad for leaving them. Sure, Wakai would be able to handle herself, but then there's Lana, who was still somewhat new to combat. "And then there's Ms. Tsuyoi and Shino! What if they come back while...this place is a hot zone?" she asked. She really didn't want to leave when Shinochi hadn't returned yet.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:34 am

29 | Female

He glanced back at Odayaka. "Hey, Wolf-chan. Don't worry about it. When I say I got it, I got it."
Kurona raised an eyebrow. "Since when do you use honorifics?"
"Since that time I managed to come back to life in order to kick some a**. Anything else?" Jaecen replied.
Kurona nodded. "O-okay..."
"But seriously, Odayaka. I know you're worried about them.
Save your strength. If all goes well, I'll have them back here before you guys return to the school."
Jaecen set Ene down and kissed her on the forehead. He did the same to Nami but paused at Erin, who had glared at him. He hesitantly patted Erin on the shoulder. "So uptight,
Erin. Fancy some girl will loosen you up eventually."

"Not on your life, old man." Erin smirked.
"Fascinating, boy. Just fascinating. Keep telling yoursself that." Jaecen winked and started to walk away but was stopped by Carter standing in front of him. He frowned. "Well, you're not one of mine. Think I'd know if I had a brown haired child..."
Nami intervened. "Da, this is Carter... My, uh.... Friend."
He saw the tension between the two and smiled. Jaecen placed a hand on both of their shoulders. "Uh, I don't think so, dear. I think we both know there's a little bit more going on here."
Carter looked down in embarrassment while Nami stared at her father in the same embarrassment.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:15 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka pouted, her ears go down, "I-I'm not a wolf! I'm a fox!" she responded to being called a wolf. She looked down, her ears moved a little while they were, "B-But..." she didn't know what to do. She knew it'd be best to just go to the academy where it's safe...but all of this was strange. She looked at Jaecen, her ears twitched, "...how can I trust you if I don't even know you." she said. She had a good point, she doesn't know Jaecen...even though everyone else seems to.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:47 am

29 | Female

Jaecen shrugged. "That's reasonable."
Nami interrupted him. "W-what exactly do you mean there's more?"
He looked at her. "Nami, look. If you like her, it's none of my business. You're free to like who you like."
Nami glanced at Carter. Their eyes met for a second. "Nami...." Carter said. She was still a bit embarrassed.
Jaecen whispered into Nami's ear. "Just try not to get lovey around Erin."
Nami's face peaked with redness. She smacked her father on the shoulder. "D-da!"
Jaecen laughed. This caused Nami to laugh, too. He returned to Odayaka's question. "I've entrusted you with the welfare of the family's knowledge. You know medical skills that you didn't know beforehand. That should be proof enough to show that you can trust me enough that I trust you with family secrets."
Kurona perked her head. "You imparted family secrets onto someone else?"
"Relax, Kuro." Jaecen said. He pointed towards the Dojo. "everyone, head for the school. I'll meet you there."
He left.
[Jaecen Exit]

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:10 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

"E-Eh...?" Odayaka was confused as to what Jaecen said, "I...I do...?" She was sure she learned everything about healing from Shinochi...or at least, that's how she thinks she learned all of her healing skills. This caused her to begin thinking about how she learned all of her healing spells, though she made sure to get to the dojo with the others when they were ready to go.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:51 pm

29 | Female

Nami, Erin, and Ene looked to Kurona. She felt their eyes on her and shrugged. "What?"
"What now?" Erin asked.
Emalie stepped in front of Kurona. "You guys, leave your Aunt alone. She has enough to deal with. We're doin' as Jaecen says.... Heavens forbid..."
Kurona blinked. "Y-yeah.... That's what I was going to do..."
Emalie led the way to the Dojo. Once there, Erin would show them the portal.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:33 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18

User Image

((OOC: .))
Liya didn't understand the relationship between Nami and Carter. She held onto Kurona.
"is it wrong to be excited to return to the academy, mom?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:00 am

29 | Female

"No, it isn't." Kurona said. She then began speaking quieter to herself. "I just hope Jace knows what he's doing."
Erin opened the portal. "Alright... Let's go."
He took Emalie's hand and guided her through the portal. Next was Nami, then Carter. Ene then took Erin's hand and walked through with Erin. Kurona, Liya, and Odayaka were left.

[color=#020202]▬

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:09 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18

User Image

((OOC: .))
Liya's excitement left when she heard Kurona say she wasn't excited to go back to the academy.
"oh...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:25 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was about to walk through the portal, but stopped as her ears perked up. "B-By the way..." she turned to look at Kurona and Liya, "Who...is that man...you all seem to know him...a-and I feel like I should too but...I don't think I've ever met him before..." she said, her ears went down.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:24 pm

29 | Female

Kurona slipped Liya so she was carrying her like one would carry a toddler. She frowned. "I think you misunderstood, Liya.... Anyways, Jaecen is my brother." She paused to think. "Although,
I'm not entirely sure what happened... I just came home and he was gone..."
We should probably step through. Erin and Emalie will be waiting in the Sparring Room."

Kurona held her hand out for Odayaka to take. She smiled. 'Or I can show you a little trick I've been working on. A firaga spell that works as teleportation. Last time I used it, I reached my destination pretty accurately. There was only a five percent error margin."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:38 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Kurona, her ears moved a little when she said Jaecen is her brother. Now that she looks at Kurona good enough, the two do have some similarities in appearance. She looked at Kurona's hand when she offered it, then looked at Kurona. Her ears perked up and moved a little, she was somewhat interested in this spell that Kurona spoke of. She hesitated, but she slowly reached for Kurona's hand, grabbing onto it with her ears a little lowered.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:56 am

29 | Female

Kurona closed her mist covered eyes and began to speak. With the phoenix, I shall arise."
The three of them caught fire; It didn't burn them. The fire began to envelop them entirely before causing them to wither to ash. The fire died away, leaving naught but ash in their place.
[Exit]

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:18 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

Meanwhile, back at Light Manor a few hours after everyone had left.

Namia stood in the middle of the living room, looking around. She folded her arms and sighed, "How rude...everyone left without saying a thing." she said, but shrugged. She noticed there was ash on the ground, walking over to it and kneeling down to get a closer look, "Hmm...?" she found it strange that there was ash.

[ooc:]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out