Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:57 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
*turns green* Don't feel good.........*wobbles off*
rena? * runs out of the house tworads her* whats wrong rena, you seem on the edge of hurlin. confused

Bleh...........I think I'm comin down with something.....*goes to beachhouse, lays on couch*
* folows after her and placees an ice pack on her fore head, * i cant just walk away when one of my friends is sick  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:59 pm
*wanders back into the Beach house* What's wrong with Rena?  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:20 pm
i dont really know.... but she seems preety sick ... it may be allergeys... i havent been feeling to great since may started ether...  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:05 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
rena? * runs out of the house tworads her* whats wrong rena, you seem on the edge of hurlin. confused

Bleh...........I think I'm comin down with something.....*goes to beachhouse, lays on couch*
* folows after her and placees an ice pack on her fore head, * i cant just walk away when one of my friends is sick

*groans* Thanks, Stoarm..........it's allergies, all right........I feel so......swollen. My face is all puffy and my eyes won't stop running........*whimpers miserably*  

Reno Firecat

WolvesBane

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:17 pm
*crawls in belly growling* Lo' all  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:18 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat

*groans* Thanks, Stoarm..........it's allergies, all right........I feel so......swollen. My face is all puffy and my eyes won't stop running........*whimpers miserably*

Poor baby...........*pets her shoulder* Get some sleep.....you'll feel better in the morning...........  

Kurinoto Coon

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:36 pm
Kurinoto Coon
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat

Poor baby...........*pets her shoulder* Get some sleep.....you'll feel better in the morning...........

*closes eyes* Thanks everyone.......*goes to sleep, tosses and turns*  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:44 am
the poor thing... *he looks at rena as she tosses and turns on the couch* here iam gona stay here incase she throws up or incase she needs some help...* he pulls the recliner up next to the couch and drifts off into a very light sleep*  

stoarm_fox

Efrath

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:15 am
Hello o.o  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:43 am
(I know how Rena feels...I just got over allergies a couple days ago)

You know...I think I'm ready for another swim.  

Davin_Nightwind

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:07 am
stoarm_fox
the poor thing... *he looks at rena as she tosses and turns on the couch* here iam gona stay here incase she throws up or incase she needs some help...* he pulls the recliner up next to the couch and drifts off into a very light sleep*

*wakes up* I still feel like crap........ugh. xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:17 am
Don't worry...It'll get better after a few days.  

Davin_Nightwind

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:04 am
Yeah.........Fog's got the same problem.

He had to go outside and do yardwork........which wouldn't be so bad if his yard wasn't the size of an outdoors arena. xp

He was pissed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:05 am
*laughs* Allergies suck...  

Davin_Nightwind

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:06 am
It was hilarious........he has this riding mower.......and in two hours he was covered in grass clipings..........he.....he.......he looked like a tossed salad! xd *falls over laughing*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games