Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:22 pm
((you do know that the bunshin no jutsu is different from kage bunshin...
bunshin no jutsu can distract me but they are not physicaly there so ... they cant impale me only the real one can...THIS IS THE 15th gennin who confused those two jutsus...no offense i blame the teachers explain to them the jutsu first or do you not know as well...))

Zeramaru watched as when the blades started to dart towards him to impale him the sand got in the way.
"hm you are different..."Zeramaru said as he watched the sand slowly disintegrate the blades.

Zeramaru saw 3 blades impale him but they were from the bunshin no jutsu and did no harm but he noticed one was the real thing and was stuck in his sand.

"Brave, self assured and slightly arrogant..." Zeramaru mumbled as he thrust his own blade towards Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:24 pm
((Some info about Zeramaru - he's a master puppet user. I think that his body is a puppet as well. He has multiple human puppets, and can use 100, maybe more puppets at one time. He's weak in taijutsu, so getting close will cause him to be...at a loss? But he might hide in another puppet, if he isn't doing this for a suicide mission or something.))

((Hey, Havock - one question. How'd you bring Zeramaru back to life?))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:26 pm
((OH!!! And I forgot that normal attacks to anywhere but that little heart box thing are basically useless.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:28 pm
((one lennon Ric brought me back not myself... but i transfered bodies this one yes is a human puppet...

Well how will the gennin find out i aint human human ... he has no byakugan active at the moment...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:30 pm
((Okay. But I was just running things off 'cuz I knew it'd be frustrating not to be able to use it because a Genin shouldn't know that stuff. :3 Yeah...I'm bad. rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:22 pm
Sarium jumped as the guy came in then he calmed down "Oh I know you, Sen told me about you your Zerakumaru.....Zandarnen........ oh yeah Zeramaru". Sarium smiled as his eyes turned blood red as his sharingan activated "He also told me you are an insane freakish b*****d" he said smiling " And you fight like a three year old girl" he said as he laughed at his own provoking of Zeramaru.  

irishshamrock12

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:28 pm
((Hey, uh...he's like...Sannin level or something. He could kill a whole bunch of Genin Academy Student people in his sleep. Wait...do human puppet people like Zeramaru sleep?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:54 pm
((Havock, yes I know the difference between illusion clones and real ones. One thing though, wtf is this sand thing? It looks similar to Gaara's but if I remember correctly even Gaara couldn't disintegrate Kimimaro's bone. It's "as hard as temperate steel" remember? Thanks Lenon, but just because I'm an academy student doesn't make me stupid. Fenrir isn't gonna be able to figure his weakness out instantly. In fact I'm not even really trying to win. We're in the room with two other jounins, they'll protect the students..........or not. sweatdrop ))

Fenrir cursed under his breath and released the bone, which was swallowed up by the sand. However, the blade was coming too fast for Fenrir to do anything but watch it come closer to him. Suddenly Ayame appeared in front of him and allowed herself to be hit in Fenrir's stead! Time almost seemed to stop for the dog-like gennin as he realized that his would be team mate, the one he'd just recieved and had never known, had given her life for him. As time came back, an almost malicious grin spread across Fenrir's face as he grabbed Ayame's shoulders and pushed her body deeper into the blade until the two of them reached Zeramaru's body. By the time this happened, Fenrir wrapped his arms around both Ayame and Zeramaru. Both Ayame and Zeramaru would instantly feel both of their bodies being stabbed as long jagged bones imapled both of their bodies in multiple places around their chest. (including their heart ! See, no sharingan or fancy eye tricks required.)  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
((Sorry if it sounded that way. TT-TT Hmmm...wanna know how many people Zeramaru can fight with 100+ puppets?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:33 am
((It is a sand S-rank jutsu taught to me by the kazekage 1 year ago...gaara tried to crush kimimaro I am actually making the sand swirl so fast around your bone it is wearing it away... It does not matter how hard it is it will wear away due to the spinning.... you are a kaguya it seems... now you give me more reason to get you!))

Zeramaru knew the attack well the former Kazekaged did something quite similar in one of their fights.
Zeramaru simply watched the sand swirl around the bones and Fenrir grinding him and Ayame slowly.

Zeramaru looked at sarium and said "True I did fight like a three year old girl..." Zeramaru's face darkened with an evil grin as he finished it by saying
"Cause I took the body of a three year old...now I am in a 10 year olds"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:01 am
User Image
_____///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
"So Zeramaru-san, whose body is it this time?"
Zann's wind clone asked maliciously as he watched Fenrir fighting Zeramaru. Yes, he is a Cloud Anbu, but that would not stop him from watching how the student would fare against Zeramaru's suna ninjutsu and Kugutsu no Jutsu. Any normal Cloud ninja would have helped defending the students, but Zann prefered to let students learn lessons the hard way. In the academy, you do not get lessons like this every day.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:02 am
((Could Havock be a little more specific in that last post. I understand that the sand can deteriorate the bone, but I'm confused as to how he's stopping its impact at point blank range. Cuz this is how I'm picturing it right about now. Zeramaru is standing there with his hand blade all the way through Ayame's chest. Ayame's body is pressing against his, and Fenrir is behind her, shooting his chest bones through her body and into Zeramaru's chest. Now, if I'm correct that should kill him since the attack is hitting like all of Zeramaru's abdominal vitals, including the heart. This would kill him instantly, making the ever controlled sand impossible. I mean don't get me wrong I've already thought a way out of the surrounding sand attack so I'm not trying to be stubborn or anything, I'm just saying how is Zeramaru surviving this? Because seriously, if stabbing you with full force at point blank range isn't gonna work, HOW in god's name am I even gonna stand a chance. NOTHING would be able to penetrate this sand s**t storm, which makes even a measley puppet impossible to beat. Also please don't take this as a sign of me not wanting Fenrir to be adopted into Zeramaru's care. However, if Zeramaru cannot defeat Fenrir as a mere academy student, I don't need him now do I? twisted ))
EDITED  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:05 am
((Ok seriously! Take a student the moment he graduates and becomes MY student! COME ON!! WTF do you have against me???!?!?))

Daisuke closed his eyes and sighed as he went outside to see Zeramaru. Zann was outside as well as his other pupils.

"It's been a while since I've seen you Zann, eh. And if it isn't the infamous Zeramaru. What brings you here to my humble abode of Kumo?"

The ANBU unsheathed his katana and waited for an answer.

((@Masumi: Sorry.I didn't mean it like that. You just have a lot of students and wanted to ONLY take some of the burden off your shoulders. People just keep coming to Kumo..))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:35 pm
Sarium smiled "Hmmmm sounds like you are weak, you live from killing weak people" he started to laugh and then he ran at Zeramaru while he curled his fist to connect with Zeramarus face. Sarium smiled as he thought of his fight with his niis-san Sengetsu the tsuchikage to become a gennin. Sarium smiled wider and thought of his next move as his weights hifted under his clothes that he used too train his speed, strength, and stamina.

((Come on Zeramaru Take Sarium and make him EBIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

irishshamrock12

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:08 pm
(Gah I hate it when people OOC all over a thread! Is it safe for Kazuo to re-enter? I don't want to read all the junk thats going on.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games