Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:19 pm
I admit that would be cool, but it will never happen. The admins have stated specifically that they will never release wings in letters as they want them to be the gift from long quests that you have to collect several pieces and when you get them all you either exchange or put them together to get your wings. So sorry but no wings in this months letter or any. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:20 pm
User Image

Everything is so calm and...normal over here. Dad's even ranting about the fish that's for supper...  

Caeleste

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:49 pm
That is an awesome picture! And that is good that everything is running smoothly at your house.

On a side note I am trying out for my school play this week and I need a monolouge that lasts at least one minute. It can be from any moive or book or whatever. I am having huge trouble deciding what to do so I decided to turn to you guys for insight. ^_^

Last year I did the scene from the Two Towers where Smeagol/Gollum talks to himself back and forth. I can do an awesome Gollum voice so I did that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:18 pm
Onoj
That is an awesome picture! And that is good that everything is running smoothly at your house.

On a side note I am trying out for my school play this week and I need a monolouge that lasts at least one minute. It can be from any moive or book or whatever. I am having huge trouble deciding what to do so I decided to turn to you guys for insight. ^_^

Last year I did the scene from the Two Towers where Smeagol/Gollum talks to himself back and forth. I can do an awesome Gollum voice so I did that.

(I'm glad everything's alright for ya, Alfirin!)

Good luck Onoj! If were trying out, I would have probably have done the scene with Gandalf with the Balrog. Be sure to use tons of emphasis when you go, "You Shall Not PASS!!!"  

Imyavie

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:22 pm
I'm glad that everything is calm and that things are starting to return to normal now, Alfirin ^___^

And Onoj, I have no idea what you could do for your monologue, so don't look to me for help xd

And with the wings thing, I do remember the talk that it would be something hard to get rather than just through a donation letter, so yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:18 pm
Double post, but this is for a new topic...heh.

What do you guys think of the new items? You can barely see my belt since my shirt covers it, and I think these socks need to go up just a tad higher. Or it should allow me to wear my stockings underneath my socks xd  

Zurgi

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:27 pm
That's a cute picture Alfirin!

I auditioned once, and I altered some text from Fellowship and slipped it in. But I butchered it but got a second chance. sweatdrop So then I made something up on the spot. That was just hilarious... good times. xd

Falathrim
Still, he does have his supporters, oddly enough. razz

ninja xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:23 pm
Zurgi

What do you guys think of the new items? You can barely see my belt since my shirt covers it, and I think these socks need to go up just a tad higher. Or it should allow me to wear my stockings underneath my socks xd

...what new items?  

Imyavie

Elainya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:56 pm
sooo...Elly's drunk...very drunk...wheeeeeee but she can still type...yeah...wheeeee omg I can still type...so I'd like to aploogise now if I say anything here or in the forum that's--like--really stupid. Damn rum. Grrrrr... okay well I'm off to bed now. bye.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:39 am
I came to see if Megatokyo updated (which it didn't) and instead I find myself fangirling over the new items.
The past two item updates have been top-notch. I lurve my coat, and I definetly want some rainbow socks, like I have on now.
And one of those awesome chinese dresses with weird names.

They even have fangirl items...weird.

It seems sushi is acting up again...  

Caeleste

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:41 am
I can say with absolute certainty that I'm *censored for the sake of Elured and Elurin* SICK of school. It maims my free time...badly!

I have about 13 assignments to make, all of them important for the grade. GAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Apart from my rambling, I would like to express my sorrow for the death of your relative, Alfirin.

"Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey curtain of this world is lifted, and all turns into silver glass...and then you see it... white shores, and a far green country, under the swift sunrise."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:47 am
imyavie
Zurgi

...what new items?

The new items in the Gaia shops. ^___^;  

Zurgi

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:02 pm
Zurgi
imyavie
Zurgi

...what new items?

The new items in the Gaia shops. ^___^;

eek surprised *dashes off to the announcements page*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:11 pm
Wow you people are a bit behind xd They have belts. AND TOE SOCKS! Hehe. And pretty expensive dresses.

Edit: And holy crap prices have really gone up on some items. Like Emo Bag, Horns of the Demon, and Angelic Pendant. O.o I'm glad I got them when I did sweatdrop  

Zurgi

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:32 pm
Zurgi
Wow you people are a bit behind xd They have belts. AND TOE SOCKS! Hehe. And pretty expensive dresses.

Edit: And holy crap prices have really gone up on some items. Like Emo Bag, Horns of the Demon, and Angelic Pendant. O.o I'm glad I got them when I did sweatdrop

Did you say TOE SOCKS!? *runs off*  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games