Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:14 pm

*Machante scoffed at him and went behind the door to change. She came back out with the shirt and the towel in her hands. Her shorts were on underneath the shirt so she was pretty much clothed. She ruffled his hair and grinned.*

"Honestly Tokuno, loosen up a bit."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:17 pm

Tokuno chuckled softly. "Sorry... Yeah... Sorry." Shrugging slightly he leaned against the wall. "Even in my old shirt you look beautiful."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:19 pm

*Machante grinned and leaned against the wall sipping her tea lightly. She looked over at Tokuno, her eyes glowing that same pearl white it always does.*

"Of course I am still! Hmm....so, what's your plan for today? Sleep?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:21 pm

((Didn't think you saw the last post...))

A small bird flew into the window of Gohma's house. It had the Hokage's seal upon it. Inside the letter it said...

Dear Gohma & Takuno

The Akatsuki have found there way to my office. I have one ANBU in combat with the attacker. I'm going to the Valley of End to finish the leaders. I need you to give that ANBU some extra backup. Your pressence is needed greatly.

Hokage,
Kimimaru Monku

Shin Defender of Light

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:24 pm

"I just woke up." He replied reading the note. "Damn it. . ." He cursed more silently. "Never a moment to ourselves. I'm only a damned Genin, I can't go." He shrugged. He was sure Gohma was already there on it.

[[I can't tonight Kimimaru :O I've got to go to bed for school soon! Damnit school makes it all suck. I miss all the good stuff.]]
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:27 pm

((Well whenever you can. He kinda needs help though. sweatdrop ))

Shin Defender of Light

Azzurre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:28 pm

*Machante stood up abruptly and looked at the note.*

"Hmm, well, I'm going to go see what I can do. I do have to protect this village after all! I'll see you later Tokuno!"

*And in a flash she was gone.*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:29 pm

[[Sorry I just can't tonight. Hmm. My cousin Bankotsu should be getting off soon so we could probably continue tomorrow... If not tell him to wait anyways.]]

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:32 pm

Tokuno sighed softly and hurried into his study. He grabbed several scrolls that he knew were powerful enough to pull him out of any jams and set about making a defense for himself and the others. This was his strong suit and he was determined to help either way.

[[Okay I have to go now! Hopefully it won't be over tomorrow when I get on after school!"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:25 pm

Hero busted down the door with Taren knocked out while being held by the collar"Give me the necklace to control Shadow or taren gets it"

i3 tails Yagura

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:27 pm

Leo walks in and looks at hero stop or i'l kill you!!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:30 pm

Tokuno glanced up with a look of surprise. "Erm. What the hell are you talking about Hero?"

[[I'm confused... Please explain.]]

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:31 pm

hmph he's an akatsuki I was fighting him yesterday
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:31 pm

(Ok cause there is a reason hero is going on a rampage)

Hero Threw taren to the floor"Where is gohma"

i3 tails Yagura

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games