Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cobalt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:27 pm
*is gluggle-tackled* Hi Gale! X3

By the way, WoE v2.1 is looking good so far. Out of curiosity, are there any classes that wield any kind of polearm? If so, I may want to recreate Kel in favor of such kickass weaponry. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:57 pm
The Knights/Crusaders may wield polearms. Polearm, under the generality of Midgard weapons, goes under the category of Spears. XD

Therefore, she would be considered a Spear Knight, or a Spear Crusader.  

Gale OverDrive

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:22 am
*poketh the Gale* Talon....?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:25 am
It's Magni now, Scarlett . . . but yeah, I'm here.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:11 am
*ish pokethed*

o.O

Nani?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:18 am
Nice character classes so far...

but will you have ROGUES?!?! :0  

Scarlet Lys

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:11 am
Yes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:56 pm
You know what would be fun? A murder mystery rp, with a real mystery to solve and all that.

Who wants to make one with me? XD  

Panpear

Scarlet Lys

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:12 pm
I volunteer to be the person who drops dead in the first few pages with extreme blood and gory detail! surprised

@ Gale: YESSSSS!!! EXCITEMENT! heart I am so joining now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:16 pm
sounds like fun
i'll join
do you need someone to make a mystery and stuff? start the rp?
cuz i'd be willing to do that  

HephaestusOS

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:23 pm
Am I the only one who thinks Lanzer's new "design" is hooorrrible *blegh*

Gaia has become a paradise for advertising while I was gone, hooray xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:36 pm
I tend not to look at the main landing pages anymore. XD

They way it logs you back in if it logs you out for some reason is nicer than it was before. And the navigation has improved, though it was fine before they 'fixed' it. Twice. XD

As for the murder mystery, I'm thinking it would be a pretty GM dependent, just so they can lay around hints and whatnot. The players would be the, say, guests at the snowed in mansion in the mountains who all happen to be very good at solving mysteries. So hopefully they can figure out which of the NPCs did it. As well as having lots of banter amongst themselves.

I was thinking it would take place during the 1920s, like... 26 or 27 (no cell phones for you! XD ). Heph- I may enlist your offer to help, but not right now as I'm still at work. XD  

Panpear

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:05 pm
haha
that's awesome...the "you still at work" thing
i usually do this at school...
actually, i thought it would be kind of cool to choose someone that ISN'T and npc to be the murderer, or whatever the mystery would involve, either that, or just get someone who was helping to play the guilty party.
i don't mind tha you don't get back to me soon, i'll probably be on my computer all day (it's raining really hard here in Shitka, Alaska)
and if you need help with ANY of the fleshy parts of this, i can help... blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:08 pm
*looks at Gale then Magni then Gale then Magni....etc.....*

@_@  

DarkScarlettVixen

Panpear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:18 pm
My original thought is that it would play out like a game of murder... But it'd be a bit hard to coordinate and still have it not be obvious to the other players who the murderer is. And the player characters getting murdered would also be a bit tricky to deal with. XD The only way it would be an interesting mystery would to have the majority of people be in the dark and have to solve it. However, you could involve a person's character to be the murderer once you start getting apps... but it may just be easier to plan the whole murder/motive beforehand and let people hash it out. Hehe.

And yes, I do this at work. But only for the summer. And then I can do it at school again. ^_^v  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games