Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:54 pm
Daisuke heard a light knock at his door. He jumped up and answered it.
"Oh...Keita." He said, looking down. Daisuke felt the urge to hug him.
"Hey." He said, focusing on the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:59 pm
"Lilli! I--" He cut himself off as she started crying. "Oh...I see..."
His voice quieted, "Lilli..." It did no good. She was crying, and departed to her old room, which wasn't very far away. "Sadness follows me everywhere I go...doesn't it...?"
First Celleia...
Then Klara...
Jin...
Lilli...
Even Tuesday...

"DAMN IT!" He screamed at himself, poudning a fist on the door. "I can't make anyone truely happy..." Melanni wrapped her arms around his torso, her head leaning on his back. "That was the woman you loved...Lilli...She has a pretty name..." There was silence for a while. "She's pregnant....." Klaash could tell she was crying too, though her voice wasn't shakey.

"Mine," He informed her. "We were going to get married, but she was afraid of committment..."

"Oh," Melanni said softly. "I'm sorry, Klaash...Because I exist...You can't--"

"Don't rat yourself out like that!" He scolded her, gritting his teeth. His eyes started to water. "It's not your fault, so stop blaming yourself!"

"T--thank you...." She cried onto his back, holding him tighter.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:02 pm
Lilli let herself melt against Tuesday; letting herself feel numb.
"What is it you wanted to tell me, Takeru?" Lilli asked, breathing deeply. She tried to calm down enough to speak.
------

"Hey Daisuke. I just wanted to come by and say... I'm sorry. I really am. It was rude of me to run out on you, and then go make out with your brother. I feel terrible. I wasn't even thinking if I was hurting you or not by doing it. Or the other people who Tuesday was close to that it could've hurt. I guess I just didn't care. I want to make it up to you somehow." Keita said.
He stepped forward, hugging Daisuke. Keita loved his scent.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:10 pm
[[ ERRRRRRR. neutral I'm tryin' to move things along here, so can we like have a little skip to tomorrow for Klaash and Melanni? This'll be a small wedding, so only friends and family are allowed... A'ight? :'D ]]

"We're both hurting...I know." Melanni deducted grabbing one of Klaash's arms and directing his attention towards her. "I'm not trying to hurt you...but you're marrying me soon...And I don't want either of us to be sad on that day...Please Klaash..."

He looked at her with soft eyes. "You're right. Life isn't fair. Both you and Lilli are too beautiful to look sad. I hate it. Just..." He closed his eyes for a moment, holding both of Melanni's hands. "Please let me be with Lilli when my child is born. I don't want her to go through the pain I caused her alone. That is my only request."

She nodded, "She needs you most then, Klaash. As will I when the same time comes for me."

Though he knew the time seemed like such a far time away, things would be far different when he was raising a child of his very own, his own living genes. It would be different thinking of himself as a father, as being a married man--a husband. His childhood was fading away with him. He wasn't a kid anymore. "Thank you," He whispered calming, kissing her softly, though his mind was set on Lilli.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:41 am
Tuesday hugged Lilli.
"What I wanted to say was that I...I just don't know about you...Or Keita. I love you both. I mean, I just met Keita. I've known you, or of you, since you were born. My love for you is deeper than my love for Keita. I just feel sick of waiting. You say, 'After all I've been through, I still love you.". But, I've been waiting for you all this time. When the time shows that I might be interested in someone else you disapprove. Yes, I know that Kiryuu has gotten you. He's gotten everyone. And now Keita...Yes, I love Keita."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:18 pm
Lilli shook her head.
"You weren't waiting. You weren't open for me. You had Amane." Lilli said.
"I don't mean to sound rude.. but this thing with Keita is kind of rebound. I mean.. Amane just died. And you've just met Keita.. it's.. it's so confusing to me." Lilli said.
She sighed.
Lilli stood, Tuesday stood as well.
Lilli pursed her lips, in thought.
"So what are you going to do about Keita or I? I suppose I'll end up forgiving you if it's not me. But if it is me... I will show you as much love as I can give." Lilli said, looking into Tuesday's eyes.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:20 pm
(( Hello! Sorry I havent been on, I think none of you noticed....anyways, I will post something soon with Angel. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:53 pm
Tuesday sighed, laying on her bed.
"I know, I know. I'm just confused about things. It seems like whatever I do someone will end up hurt. I've been waiting for you since you left me for Klaash. Yes, I had Amane. You had Klaash...But now it's like we're back to square one. Neither of us have anyone. I think I'll just...Wait a while. And see how things turn out." Being reminded of Amane brought Tuesday to a depressive mood. He felt like he had a lump in his throat. But he swallowed it.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:08 pm
Lilli sat on the end of her bed.
It seemed so weird being back in here. She'd only really stayed in here one night. She'd then moved in with Klaash.
All her things had been moved back into here and set up just the same.
"Alright, I can live with that. Waiting..." Lilli said. She laid back, her feet though, touching the floor.
Lilli could feel the baby moving. She placed a hand on her stomach. Lilli felt the small contractions.
Toshinori... She smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:15 pm
Tuesday smiled.
"Okay...But I can't promise that I'll go with you or Keita. I don't know yet." He placed his hand on top of Lilli's, on her enlarged abdomen.
"Even though it isn't my child, I will care for it like it is. Klaash is too wound up with Melanni to pay attention to his own child. Toshinori is a beautiful name Lilli..." Tuesday said.

Daisuke was frozen. But he soon hugged him back, resting his head on his shoulder.
"Your forgiven Keita...Takeru as well. I don't think any of you wanted it to go that far." He said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:33 pm
Lilli frowned; unsure if Klaash would be too busy with Melanni to help her raise the baby. She sure hoped not.
"I know you're not going to decide just yet, Takeru." Lilli said, sweetly.
Lilli put her hand on top of Tuesday that rested on her stomach, holding it.
"Thank you, Tuesday. For being there for me through this." Lilli said, smiling.
---

"Thank you, so much Daisuke. That makes me feel so much better." Keita said, kissing his cheek. He still held him around his middle.
"I didn't really know how far I was going to let it go.. I felt so... controled. Like I wasn't thinking; my body just moved on it's instinct."
"You're too kind to me... I don't think I deserve soemone to forgive me so easily. But I'm vvery thankful for it." Keita said.
"I feel so short..." He said, laughing softly.
He kissed Daisuke lightly on the lips, making it last.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:59 pm
Tuesday smiled.
"Your welcome...Thank you...For understanding." Tuesday said, chuckling softly.

Daisuke smiled against Keita's lips.

[[Srry sucky post. I gtg.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:08 pm
[[ I MISSED EVERYONE! D': Oh poops. Gunna be gone tomorrow and Sat or Sun... :/ I GET UP AT 5:30 AM TOMORROW! WOOHOO! xp I'll die.]]

[[SKIP OF SEVERAL HOURS PEEPS]]

Having several maids attend to her at once made her feel uneasy. For this special occasion, Melanni's long pastel-colored hair was down, it flowed around her thighs gracefully as though she were some goddess in some long ago tale. Her face felt somewhat different, as she usually didn't wear makeup, but it felt nice at the same time. To brighten up her pale face, she was wearing some blush and eyeliner to make her only visible eye more apparent. The other eye-- the one that no longer existed, the hole in her head-- was now wearing a white eye-patch, different from her usual black. The wedding dress that she was wearing looked more than she would have ever afforded. Something her brother Lusain probably got so she'd look more marvelous. She knew in her heart that it wasn't for her, but so that she'd appear to be exceedingly wealthy, and therefore, an even more perfect match for uniting legendary bloodlines. The veil was placed over her face, being slightly distorted and not clearly visible. Shrouded. She closed her eyes and inhaled, feeling the soft, silky fibers press against her skin. She clentched her bouquet of black tulips tightly.

"Lady Melanni," A maid said, offering a path to Melanni. "If you will,"

"Yes." Melanni breathed, and forced a smile. She stepped out of the dressing room, and into a small path of other rooms until she got to the one she was to emerge out of, gloriously. There was silence as she gracefully walked down with her older brother; their arms momentarily linked. Out of the few attending; only family and friends, Lilli and Tuesday amongst them, Melanni could hear a few remarks like: "Melanni is so beautiful...!"

"What a perfect match for Master Klaash!"

"Who was that other woman he was with? Lilli was it? Jeez, she's missed her only opportunity."

"Man! If only Melanni was my wife, huh?"

She didn't know if she should nessicarily be happy with all of the comments she heard, but she disregarded them, her eyes fixed on Klaash, who looked strikingly handsome himself. His silver eyes gave her a rather soft look, but not of true love, but love nonetheless. His spiked hair seemed even formal somehow, though nothing changed. Dressed in a dapper tuexedo, he seemed like some millionare--someone of every woman's dreams. She smiled lightly, blushing. Lusain broke away from the two, giving Klaash a look. "Treat her like a real wife, Klaash. Or it will be myself and your sister you will be paying an unfortunate visit to." Lusain hissed, lurking back with the rest of the family. Klaash closed his eyes to get the visuals out of his mind.

His entire family was there, dressed up exceedingly formally, all of them looked differently to him. Xellious was first with his wife Iori, who was showing small signs of a pregnancy, as Master and Misstress of the house. Both were dressed in black, but not out of mourning. Tsshyeiah and Esloleiar were next. Tsshyeiah also wore black, but her husband didn't conform with the rest. He was dressed in white robes, but somehow, it suited him. He looked rather calm and docile at this moment, a facial expression that Klaash hadn't never seen before. If Esloleiar were like this all the time, he'd seem like he'd be a good brother or father, of some sort. Klaash smiled lightly, thinking of it. Lusain, who still looked remarkably like Esloleiar was dressed in black with gold trimmings, his face regained an emotionless expression.

Klaash grasped Melanni's hands after she had handed the bouquet to some maid off on the sidelines. They smiled lightly at each other. There was a priest there to unite the two, rattling off the monotonous, but familiar speech given at every wedding, only to ask both Klaash and Melanni the ever familiar questions, but ending with "I do". The rings of silver were each slipped onto each other's fingers, Melanni wore the magnificent ring that was previously his mothers. The one originally intended for Lilli.

The priest closed his book rather loudly, "You may now kiss the bride."
Both smiled, and as Klaash lifted her veil, she dove forwards, kissing him tenderly and wrapped her arms around him. Thunderous applause rose for the two. Their kiss broke and Melanni smiled sweetly, taking back her bouquet from the maid. "Here!" She shouted happily tossing it off into the crowd of women eagerly awaiting.

"That went rather well." Tsshyeiah speculated, smiling. "I thought he would have restrained more...But after all, a dog knows when to obey it's Master."

"I agree, Lady Tsshyeiah. They both appear happy."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:28 pm
Lilli sat on the back row of chairs, Tuesday next to her. It was Klaash's "friends and family" side of chairs.
Lilli sat, feeling rather dejected. She had an expressionless face.
She watched the wedding progress rather quickly than most.
Lilli was glad it was quick.
She wanted to congratulate Klaash and leave.
Lilli had promised herself she wasn't going to cry. She'd put on make-up for the occasion and didn't want to have to ruin it by crying.
It was rather hard not to. Lilli looked away as they kissed. It was bound to get her crying. She looked up after a moment.
It was over. Thank goodness. Lilli said, standing. She brushed past the crowd of people hearing them say things like:

"Oh it's that Lilli woman... that Klaash would have married.."

Or.. "Look it's Lilli. She'll have Klaash's baby alone," The woman laughed. "Just think, it'll be a b*****d."

That angered Lilli. She turned to the woman.

"You know what?" Lilli asked. She raised her hand; as though to slap her.
"Just shut the ******** up." Lilli said, continuing through the sea of people.

Finally she reached Klaash and Melanni.
"Klaash." Lilli said, trying to recieve his attention.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:06 pm
[[ > _ < Lilli is PISSED. xD Lol, I love her. ]]

Klaash turned towards her and smiled at her like he'd always do, cheerfully. Like he did when they were together. "Lilli!" He exclaimed and embraced her in a friendly hug as if they hadn't seen each other in years. He soon released her in fear of his sister observing his actions as "more than friendly". Besides, Melanni was right beside him, smiling lightly. Her face seemed to dampen when Lilli came into view, she bowed her head. "Hello, Lilli. It's nice to see you." She didn't lie, though she displayed a forced smile. Klaash continued to smile, "Thank you for comming." He genuinely thanked her. "I thought you wouldn't, but I'm glad you came."
Melanni nodded, "I means a lot to him." She smiled, trying to give her a more natural smile. She felt so bad for Lilli that the man she loved was marrying another. She'd give birth to his child, and they couldn't be together after that. They'd have to raise the child in turns, at least, or whatever other plans would arise.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games