Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:11 pm
Sorry to hear about the bad weather Gwee. Hope everything works out well for you and your family.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:42 pm
Turns out the storm just barely grazed us, so we dodged another one.

But, I am disturbed by the news that the guild is going to be deleted. I know interest waxes and wanes, but I don't see it as a lost cause. I would much rather take over ownership than see it deleted. Several of us have put forth much effort to revive the guild several times.

It's like a nice security blanket... nice to know its there when you need it.

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:00 am
Personally, I keep putting forth the motion that it be preserved, but make it so nobody can post anymore. For example, banning all of the members or locking every topic. In this way, if we move back to the forum and it still sucks, we can go back to the guild.

I suppose banning all the members but two or three who swear to leave the guild alone would be the best option in this case.

I'm pretty sure the reason the guild is getting closed is because a lot of us think that everything (as far as post count) went downhill after we left the original forum (which it did...). Thus, it is possible that, by going back to the forum, the guild becomes awesome again. Since we've tried several times to voluntarily go to the forum, but all attempts were unsuccessful, there's been a long talk about forcing everyone back to the original thread, whether they want to go or not. Cold turkey.

I personally think that someone taking over the guild and maintaining it as the Watumelon guild wouldn't solve the problem. At all.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:01 am
I have also noticed that a lot of these big guilds tend to do the majority of their talking in their recruitment forum... things... like our old thread, and not inside of the guild.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:36 am
I would much rather keep it open, and use the forum as a recruiting area for the guild. I like posting here. I think it needs reshuffling, but that is a minor point. I think the biggest problem is active membership and focus. I am more than willing to be here... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:33 pm
I will be posting an updated time for our next meeting soon. So be on the look out. And, I will be sending another automated message to all members. And, I think you guys will be pleased with the new results.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Shel-Fu
Crew

Shameless Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:41 pm
.-. I feel like a horrible guild member since I hardly post.
My brain likes to forget things apparently and having Flash CS4 to mess with for my Votech class doesn't help much either. xD

:/ I don't think you should just delete the guild.
I think it's better to just keep it here, go to the forum and maybe get the guild active again.
But then again, that might not work either because this might just happen again. Ya know, like a cycle.
And apparently Hazumu is right. I have a problem with focus here. XD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 am
... I just wanna change the guild to an archive and move back to the old thread.

Also, 84,000 gold, even!  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:34 am
I feel like playing target practice with your Siggy iShelby. hehehe
Keep an eye out for the updated alert.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:56 am
OW! MY EYE!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:48 pm
AACK, It's an eye! (is it evil..?)

D; I'm glad the guild won't be shut down, but admittedly we were more active when it was just the forum... I suppose that's because there was only one place to post and it was easy to keep track of things....

However I do agree with Gwee on the point that having the Guild is like the big security blanket, but I also like Chain's compromise of perhaps seeing how we fare with just the forum, and just having the guild locked.. :C

Ultimately, I really wouldn't like to see the Guild deleted if it can be avoided..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:21 pm
Well then just speak up here when you want to. smile No one has to be everywhere, right. I'm just happy to see you. heart  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 pm
Did you guys get the automated message? I sent it out yesterday; er, in the wee hours of the night/morning. I thought long and hard about it. I don't want to see the Guild end either. I also miss the forum. Maybe if we combined some of the sub forums, it will be easier to keep track. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:42 am
It warms my heart to see so much love for our guild. Our most active members alone are worth keeping it around!

I know ppl's work load or tiredness can get the best of any of us, but the fact that we all have a place to come to escape from all that is worth So much. We may not all be here, all the time, but we always return, and that's commitment. It's too bad we can't all be here all the time,... that would rock; but the reality is we all have our times when logging on just isn't a priority. But we still have love for our fellow Watu's and that's what really counts!
*group glomp*
Geeze, I love u guys! (Hey!~ I didn't say "ya'll"!!!)

But a PJ party sounds like fun. We can all dress in our comfiest comfies and tell crazy/scary stories... talk about our dreams and goals for the future... and who we think is the hottest! *giggles*

Just suggest a date and I'll make it official. wink

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:59 am
I'll post a day and time sometime on Sunday. Most likely after 2pm mountain standard time.  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games