Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:28 am
Scott stood back allwoing the family to bask in thier warm passionate moment. He had no place to intervene. He just hoped the pups stayed safe and away from the clucthes of the numerous dark threats which resided in this strange world or beasts. He dreaded to think what the pups might have become is they had been raised by the wolves. Would they have joined the dark massess which resided here ?, it was something he tried to avoid contemplating.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:48 am
Robin kept quiet deciding he would have a word with Gemini later about her kill, but for now they would have to deal with thier prisoner. He would lead the inttergation and hoped Blaise would agree, their relationship was already rocky without another tidal wave bashing against it. They had to remeber a childs life was at stake and it wasn't about ego's or who was in charge of what ever.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 pm
"I shall be fine Blaise. My body will heal in the morning," replied Gemini. She then looked to her remaining harpie, looked to the other others and asked, "What shall we do with these two remaining harpies?"

"I say we ask them questions," said Zeta. "Quesitons on why they hunted us down." she said again. She had no idea why these harpies hunt them down.

Starfire snuggled the pups gently. Italius rubbed against her and Vesta nuzzled Star's nose. "Now you children look tired," she said. "How about go take a nap in the bedroom," she suggested. Both the pups agreed with their yawns and went off to the bedroom.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 pm
(( I'll play as Scar and Raven since dragonelf213 isn't playing them ))

Blaise stared at Gemini with concern eyes. "Very well," he said at last. "Well I brought us a meal and we shall ask the prisoners some questions even I'm the type who shall finish them off quick," he said the last few words with an evil tone to it.

Scar came back with wood in his wolf mouth and dropped them on the ground and sees the others with two harpies. Even a dead one. "What I miss?" he asked.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:20 am
'I'll question them' Robin said with stiff tone, no blood would pointlessly spilled tonight, not until they full understood what was going on, none of the natives seemed to understand what was going on either. They needed to think for a moment instead of acting on impules which could be easily wrong. It was better to question the beasts and see if their approach had been detected by Adonis and if other forces were on their way to intercept them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:48 pm
(( remember harpies can be played by anybody ))

Zeta looked to Scar and said, "Oh, just a harpie attack." She then looked back to the two remaining harpies and watched them carefully. She's making sure they won't excape.

Gemini nods to her father and said, "Go ahead father." She than watches the harpies from where she knelt. They were interesting to look at. She even felt bad now for killing one of them.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:04 am
(I know, but i'm just trying to control how many charcters I play at the moment)

'First we should heal it's wounds, so we can gain some trust back' Robin coutinued in a soft tone, he was being careful incase the Harpie was conscious enough to hear and understand what they were saying. If they managed to gain some trust back they may able to more answers and information out of it, yet they didn't have long they still needed to contend with kidnpaing of the young pup, they may have to keep moving through the night if this was going to slow them down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 pm
Blaise nods and looks to Gemini. "Can you heal anything still. And what about you Zeta?" he asked the girls. He also wanted to know now and he new that Gemini did heal people.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 am
"No, I cannot heal," answered Zeta. She then sat down in her elf form. She then stroked her long beautiful black hair.

"Yes," answered Gemini. "I can't heal myself that well but I can heal other people," she continued. Gemini did have the power to heal but when it comes to healing herself, its difficult. Its much easier to heal someone other than herself. So Gemini stood up slowly, place her sword back in its sheath and walked to the harpies carefully.

One of the harpies looked at her in a glare while the other just stared. Then when Gemini began to heal one of them, the harpy that was being healed asked, "Why heal us? We wounded you all and you killed two of us already."

Gemini looked to them and began to heal the other one. "I"m sorry for killing one of them, I had to defend myself. I'm not usually a killer, I was taught better then that. And the fact that you wounded us isn't probably your falt," as Gemini answered them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:31 am
'We know, were don't kill yet sometimes thing go wrong...' Robin trailed off trying to avoid looking or aknowledging Gemini's mistake. 'We just wont to know why you attacked us with such force ?, we've not done anything to deserve such hostile agression, were on a mission of good will to resuce a stolen child' Robin explained delicately knowing precious time was now being wasted with this interrgation. He just hoped the young pup could hold on a little longer for them.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:24 am
"You may have done nothing wrong but Adonis's wife Midnight told us about you. She said that you try to do horrible things to the pup and said that they saved it before he could die in your hands," explain the harpy.

"That's a lie. We would never do such a thing to the pup! He's my cousin and I would never harm him," replied Gemini. "They're the ones who stole him from us. Stole him from his real family," said Gemini in a little harsh tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:53 am
"That pup they took is my son!" growled Blaise. He hated those sabers and just wants revenge on them. "They even killed my wife," she said softly at that part. Losing his wife and getting his son stolen had tore him apart somewhere inside himself.

Scar sat next to Blaise and said, "Those sabers destroy everything. And I bet they're deciding to take over this world." He stared at the harpies with a glare but a soft one.

Then Raven walked into this conversation and saw the harpies and the others. She heard what the others were asking them and told them. Though she is surprise that harpies were real.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:54 am
'It's true, we just want to recuse the pup, were don't wish to hurt him, we want to return him to his family where he belongs, the Sabors stole him to spite the wolves in sick twisted plan they have, whatever they've told you about us is most possibly a lie.' Robin coutinued, it did suprise him the Sabors had manipulated others to do thier dirty work, however it worried him what else they had in store for them.

Beastboy couldn't help but gormlessly gawp at this mythical creatue in front of him. It was like stepping into a effect laddened fantasy film, all they needed was some midgets and someone babbling in ye old english with a huge axe, good thing copyright didn't exist in this world or he would be screwed. Better no mention a magic ring or he would become Lord of the huge copyrights. However already the beast had angered everyone with it's revelations, looks like they wouldn't be chilling tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:59 pm
"Sabers are never to be trusted," said Zeta in a harsher tone. "They are like just any other cat! They steel, their sneaky, and liars," she growled. "And those sabers are more twisted then any other creature in this world," she added.

"I see," said the harpy. "Now this changes everything," she said and then looking to Blaise and Scar. They looked familiar in her eyes. "Now I know who you two are. Your that pack of wolves who betrayed their own kind for power," she said. "Am I right?" she asked him.
This is the harpy that's speaking:
User Image  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:23 pm
Blaise was surprise that the harpy knew who he was but then a little proud in the inside. "I see you heard of me and my friend here. And its true, we are apart of that pack but sadly most of our pack is dead and its just the two of us now," explained Blaise.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games