Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:46 pm
In a blink of an eye, the whole room was coverd in a black, metallic surface. The walls the ceiling, the floor, even the cartilage, was incased in a metallic shell. Mikyo himself, did not even move as this happened. He kept his attention on Sypher, knowing that his old friend could not even come close to defeating him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:03 pm
Sakuya looked around at the metal room, This is not going to helpful. He walked up too Mikyo and smile, "Can you even talk?" he asked with curious eyes. "If you can't nod your head, so at least don't think your ignoring me" he said smiling. His personality was that of a innocent school girl.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 pm
Mikyo right hand plopped on Sakuya's head and messed up his hair. Mikyo couldnt talk...not now at least, he needed to find the one responible for what happened to him, and the thing that he hides under the bandana.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:09 pm
Sakuya laugh a bit, "I haven't had that happen to me since I was fourteen" he said laughing louder. Sakuya was a twenty-two year old man with long blond hair and sky blue eyes. "But I will take that as a yes" he said looking around the office and found a notepad. "Here if you need to actually say anything write it down it will be less of a headache for me...I mean you" he said laughing more handing the pad to Mikyo.  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:29 pm
Mikyo extended his hand and took the note pad from Sakuya...the threw it out the broken window. He leaned down and slashed his right palm on one of the blades that stuck out from his greaves and squeezed a drop of blood onto the floor. Directly after hitting the metal a pentagram morphed itself from the blood and a plum of smoke arosse from the ground. There infront of Sakuya stood a giant black wolf, staring at him directly in his eyes. The wolf came up to Mikyo's chest and had spikes running across its body like armor. Anyone who knew Mikyo already knew who it was.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:30 pm
Sypher let out a small laugh and spoke "Well so Mikyo is mute now? My friend this metal is strong but it isn't enough against me." He quickly raised his foot and stomped as a blade of bone emerged from his foot, he dug it through the metal while spinning it as if a drill to get to the floor. He quickly reached the floor and nearly in a second the entire office began to shake as the bone through-out the entire village began to shift. After a second had passed by the office tilted a little and then quickly got sucked down under the earth.  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:33 pm
((...really... was that neccassary...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:34 pm
((and you do know that you cant break through the black metal right...thats the only metal Mikyo uses, you have fought him before you know that.))  

Oni_Soul

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:36 pm
((I didn't break, I know it is nearly impossible to break. I drilled to get atleast a tiny touch of bone to hit the floor.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:37 pm
((therfor you had to break it to get through it.))  

Oni_Soul

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:43 pm
((I see what you mean then, I won't try to argue. Doesn't matter anyways, I can control it without touching it, touching it just gives me a longer range. Just pretend like I didn't drill or stomp or anything.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:45 pm
((ok so the buildings underground which gives me an advantage.))  

Oni_Soul

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:49 pm
(( razz , Exactly. Also sojiro is also still in the building, but remember this: I have around 300 tons of bone under this village and plenty of plans for destruction.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:50 pm
((guess what more than than half the core of the earth is made of...))  

Oni_Soul

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:52 pm
((Iron and other alloys, but guess what is in my bones and its marrow?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games