Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:02 am
[[Lol. Did I ever tell you about one of Felix's multiple pets? One of then is and Eagle named Avalon. That's kinda how he knew what Mika was doing...]]

Felix swiftly dodged the balm, and it landed on the girl that had offered to help with Felix's arm. She screamed as her shoulder started to have rashes on it. "Then go! I never said I wanted to be with you anyways." Felix told her. It wasn't like he was keeping her against her will anymore. She could go wherever she pleases, Felix couldn't care less.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:02 am
GimmeHug
Yume notice the seller face "Ops! true.." she said and made the glow dissapear.
she asked the seller about human food and the seller showed her few stuff.
"Hey! Shin!" she called him to come "is there something you want? i have money so buy whatever you wish" she smiled at him.

"Mm..." Shin said, looking at the few choices. "I'll just take an egg sandwich. Nothing special inside, okay?" he looked at the seller, making sure that there won't be any funny stuff inside when he eats it. "Oh, and also clean, pure water. That would be all for me." he added. He turned to Yume and asked, "how 'bout you? What do you like?" he pointed to the few choices of human food readied by the seller for them to see.

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:14 am
Yume looked at the food and said after a while "I will take those gummy candys!" she smiled and went to pay for everything. She took it and handed Shin his stuff "Lets sit outside !" she offered, "I saw there was mini park out there" and walked over that place while taking Shin's hand again, to make sure he wont stay at that wierd shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 am
Shin blushed again as Yume took his hand again, and he thought, It's weird that Yume doesn't feel the coldness of my hand. "O-okay." when they got to the park, he sat on a bench and asked, "May I have my sandwich?" he felt a little embarrassed saying that.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:19 am
Yume noded and gave him his stuff, she sat down next to him and eated her candy happily, she stopped for a moment and looked at him "Are you sick? not feeling well or something..?" she asked curiously and looked at his hand. "Your hands are really cold.." she said and added after a while "Its wierd, i never met someone that have cold touch"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 am
Shin just looked down, and then looked at Yume. "W-well... it's normal for me." he said. "And my parents were pale, so..." he added, scratching the back of his head. He took a bite from his egg sandwich and looked up to the darkness of the sky. Well, they all need light sometimes. he thought, seeing that there were stars in the sky of the city of darkness.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:45 am
Yume looked on the sky as well "I dont look like my parethes at all!" she said angrily "And im glad im not!" she added in stubbornly tone and kept eating her candys. she looked at Shin again after a while and asked "Have you.. run away from your home as well?" she asked slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:08 am
Shin just kept quiet with the thought. "Would you really like... to know?" he asked Yume. He always remembered that painful memory of what happened back then, and ever since Shin was full of regret and anger. He wanted to keep it hidden though, he didn't want to be a raging creature, destroying everything in its path.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:18 am
"Yes! this is why i asked you silly" Yume said and giggled, she was sure he was just like her, runing from his parents cus they piss him off or something.
she got the candys into her dress pucket and looked at him curiously, waiting for him to start telling.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:23 am
Shin put the egg sandwich aside for now, and looked at Yume. He took a deep breath. "Well... You see, I kinda ran away, yeah. But... well..." he felt himself hesitate; he wasn't used to telling people about his life. But he carried on anyway. "Okay, here's the bottom line... When I was a kid, I turned into a vampire, and well, I needed to uh, kill my dad. My mom was killed by the vampires that turned us." He felt a bit alright, but also a bit awkward. He sat there, ready for any yelling or screaming at him, for usually that's the first reaction of people when they hear that he's a vampire. I hope she doesn't freak, Shin thought, Yume already means a lot to me right now, she's the only one that stayed the longest than the other people I met. He made a faint smile with the thought.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:27 am
"Uhm.. vapmire.." Yume said quietly "Ah!" she jumped "This is why your hands are cold right??" she asked and smiled "At last it means you dont have cold or some scary illness" she said took his hand "Its all normall now that i feel it" she giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:33 am
((lol, nice reaction. xD ))

Shin was startled a little when Yume jumped, then when he heard that she was just alright with that, he felt really happy inside, in a weird way he couldn't explain. "O-okay. I'm glad that you're not screaming or scared or something. Usually the people I meet are like that when they know that I'm a... this." he said, not wanting to utter the word vampire, for he did not like to be one in the first place.

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:40 am
"Hey! anyone has something wrong or wierd wittin them, just part of them doesnt show it!" she looked up and hugged her legs to her chest "Its must've been.. really hard for you.." she said slowly "i mean.. borning as vampire and turning into one are different things.." she looked at him with understanding look.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:46 am
Shin looked at Yume as she said her sincere words. For the first time in his life he felt that someone cared for him, and this made the anger and regret in him fade a little. He smiled at him and said, "Thanks... for understanding." Then, he made an Indian sit on the bench and turned to her. "How 'bout you? Did you ran away?" he asked her sincerely.

((edit:: gonna go to bed. goodnight! : D ))

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 am
Yume face changed from soft and gantle into mad, she released her legs and said angry "Well of course!" she looked on the floor "I dont miss them a bit!" she stock her tongue out madly and looked at him "i dont even call them my parentes! they are stangers for me!" she said angrily "They are stupid!"

((night night biggrin ))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games