Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 am
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXX"No bodyguards. There is no need and there are many things that need to be done in the village, I will not move one shinobi from their position here to travel with me to a simple meet and greet." Aki spoke as soon as the bird had shut up. She needed Erick to get the training underway and Hiro to watch over what occurred in the village. Shoko had her job and Kleine had returned to traveling. "Don't even try to convince me otherwise. If you do want to visit Cloud, or any other place for that matter, please wait until I have returned." She added stuffing her hands into her pockets dropping Hiro's tracking seed in there. Aki moved around her desk and set her pack in the paper littered surface of the desktop. She began to take inventory of her belongings and added in a number of things. From the wall she took up the official kage hat of the Kusakage and set it beside the pack. She would be ready to head out as soon as she felt all matters in her office had been wrapped up. She would have to entrust that Hiro would watch Kido in her absence.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:02 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical
Emile nodded at the blond man wanting to get out of here but still wondered if the hooded man will be ok. What if he dies from this? No he seems strong, that crazy guy will be fine."Yes, I am ready to go and train sir." he spoke closing his eyes and smiling because he was about to get stronger!

l_Valkyrie_I

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Wandering-nin / Ex-Akatsuki / S+-rank / Chiru Clan / Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan (Implant)/ Sonic Blade Weilder

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Inside the genjutsu:

"I cling to his survival because i have seen a world without him.... Sindenky is my beloved student and friend.... Although others choose to lose him to memory, i wont allow it, because those who have are the real cowards in this world." Hana told him in a surprisingly calm almost sad voice. He was determined to get his student back, even if it cost him his life.

Outside the Genjutsu:

"Im only acting all high and mighty because thats what a male would do in this situation, size up opponents... i meant no disrespect, but Uchiha's tend to believe all of those with a implanted eye are impure, but mine i received from my uncle who was a great man from the Sand village... maybe you heard of him, his name was Spike Uchiha." Hana told him as his sharingan returned to its base three-tomoe form. "True i am a visitor to grass even though ive lived here before.... and yes my eye does blind me..." Hana told him calmly as he relaxed a little bit although still on edge. "If you are offering the training then I would gladly take the offer.... some genjutsu's are not illusions but reality..." Hana told him in a almost retaliation. "My past may be dark... but thats only from my Akatsuki days.... To bad the leader never kept her word to hunt me down." Hana told him in a almost sad tone as he recalled leaving the Akatsuki and all of the memories that involved them.

Jutsu's left: 134/134 jutsu's

E: 110
D: 85
C: 70
B/A: 50
S: 35

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:11 pm
_Manpish_

(( I'm just gonna let you know ahead of time that if you do not finish the genjutsu before you leave on your trip, then I'll have Aki free Kaimu.
You can't just leave someone in limbo for that long.
:I ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 pm
DANDii Lions--
_Manpish_

(( I'm just gonna let you know ahead of time that if you do not finish the genjutsu before you leave on your trip, then I'll have Aki free Kaimu.

(( yeah i know that. ill have to cancel the genjutsu sometime today then. but ill be online later cause i have to go to work. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:22 pm
_Manpish_
DANDii Lions--
_Manpish_

(( yeah i know that. ill have to cancel the genjutsu sometime today then. but ill be online later cause i have to go to work. ))

(( Alrighty, good to know. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The man listened to Hana words, hen turned to face away from him. "pointless. Only the weak dwell on the past, over simply learning from him. Fine, you entertain me,so I will entertain you. Masumi Hayaka. She is the former Kusakage that, in her attempt to resurrect Sindenky, sparked my very creation. If answer's are what you seek, you may want to try looking there." he said, returning his gaze to the man. His eyes still held a golden hue, an voice calm and pointless.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:57 pm
NUR

User Image
Shoko
User Image

Appearing as a clay blob from the ground. The clay form slowly turns into Shoko. Taking her silhouette and shape and adding detail ever so slightly until the real her has been transferred to this position just outside the Kage's office. Like always lady kage is probably busy as can be. Gaining Hiro as a trusted ally was quite troublesome that man can deal out some damage if he wants. Shoko skips and jumps from building top to building top running atop the roofs ceramic tiles she smiles as the sound of her feet upon the shingles of the roofs sounds like the click of high heels against cement. She surrounds the area, checking the perimeter for any disturbances. Seems the Kage's office is safe for now. She will just have to wait and report on all the lovely going on's within the village later. For now Shoko just rests atop the kages roof, looking out upon all the land and natural beauty the Grass village has to offer.

Eris5

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 am
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Wandering-nin / Ex-Akatsuki / S+-rank / Chiru Clan / Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan (Implant)/ Sonic Blade Weilder

Inside the genjutsu:

"Fine then.... ill go ask masumi.... but if i die because of it then im bringing you to hell with me." Hana told him suddenly as he just gave up on this for right now and canceled the genjutsu. The shadow clone then disappeared and sent the info back to the real hana.

Outside the Genjutsu:

"Well ill be taking my leave now... great seeing you sis.... ill be back once ive figured out how to cure him..." Hana told Aki as he then nodded to Eric and disappeared in a flash of bright yellow lightning.

(( sorry my post is short but its late and im leaving tomorrow... i had a long day working so im too tired to be detailed.))

Jutsu's left: 134/134 jutsu's

E: 110
D: 85
C: 70
B/A: 50
S: 35

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:59 am
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Quit bitchin' about the world, Brink. The world you often don't claim as your own. So I doubt yo- no, I strongly doubt you have the right to talk about how bad it has gotten over the years. It's not my fault you've grown ol-." 'Old!?! Did you just call me old!? I'm far from old! I am very experienced and that is it! If you call me that again I will cut you!' The Chuunin arrived, pushing his way through the entrance, clutching the upper part of his forehead. "My head hurts so bad, now..." Haku looked around at all the people in the room and scowled. "This place goes from boring to busy in less than five seconds. Whenever you have time, Lady Kusakage, I would like to request something..." The blue - haired Shinobi leaned against the wall near the door, his hand still stuck across his forehead. All the pain he took from Brink truly was not always worth it.

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:56 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXApproaching Kaimu as Hana left Aki reached out to place a hand upon his shoulder, "How do you feel, Kaimu?" She tentatively asked, Hana had hardly divulged anything on what had occurred between them in the genjutsu. But from the way Hana had rushed off, things had not completely gone his way. Glancing to the door as Haku entered, she took her hand away from Kaimu and straightened up, "If you can make it fast then request away, if not I need to be leaving soon."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:36 am
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Right... Uh, can I have a mission to occupy the time?" He asked, a bit more blunt than need be. Especially since he was speaking to the Kage of his village. "I'd prefer one that was my rank or higher but whatever you'd like to give me is fine, Lady Kusakage."
'Old sword talking, here. You sure you're ready for a Chuunin level mission, and possibly a Jounin level mission? You did just pass the exams so you're barely a Chuunin. No matter how much training you've gotten in, so far.' 'Don't worry about... things. If I die then find Kleine and he'll take you with him. And then you'll be a sword of the Brandere last name and not the Ikeza last name.' 'Do you even plan these things or do you just go with whatever your mind tells you?' 'Well, you and me share a head so if you don't like what I'm doing just cut my brain in half and then you can be my brains for now on... Don't really do that.'

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:32 am
User ImageUser Image

XXX"A mission?" Pondering over the thought she glanced about the room. Then a thought struck her. "I'll be leaving the village soon on a trip to Cloud. However, I need someone to keep an eye on Kido here" she gestured to the young boy, "And also Kaimu. They're both important people to me Haku." She couldn't leave Kaimu alone there was not telling what would come from that, and Kido needed to interact with others.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:45 am
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

The Kusa Shinobi scowled. He looked from Kido, who appeared to be an odd little boy who was mumbeling things to himself, followed by a long stare at the one Lady Kusakage called 'Kaimu'. "Babysitting, eh? Haku the Babysitter... I don't like that. But I guess I'll do that. I take it this is atleast a B - ranked mission since these two are important to you. Alright, come on you two. We're going to play a game I call "catch the two weirdest people in Kusa on fire." Grabbing the two by their arms, he walked towards the door. Kaimu being as heavy as the normal adult and the child being very light.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:55 am
User ImageUser Image

XXX"Haku. I'm serious. If anything, ANYTHING, terrible at all was to happen to them we'll have problems." Her eyes narrowed as he haplessly locked arms with both of them. Her voice was low and cautioning. "I'll expect a full report when I return."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff