Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:50 pm
Gareth glared at Calisto "Don't flaunt your age and ablities at me you bloody harlet" He said his voice showing slight rage. He then calmed down "I'm just saying it's better not to show our hand before we're to play" He said. He smiled again "And as for going soft.." His voice trailed off as he saw a young woman and his eyes glowed he pointed to her "One second she's my first victim" He said. He sent a rock wave at her only for her to dodge and send fire at him shaped like a dragon. His eyes glowed again and he side stepped it just in time and rushed her and soon drainer her aura. "..I will never go soft" He said finishing his statement to Calisto "Premonitions always come in handy when fighting" He said. He held his hand out and made a dancing flame that turned into a small bird then vanished.

Kendal frowned at her "Ohh thats why" He said. He then her her yell for Rygor and looked forward he had a huge smile as he saw Rygor "Daddy!" He yelled as he ran for Rygor.

Rygor smiled as he saw Amalia and Kendal he lifted Kendal up as he got to him. "Kendal my boy" He said. He hugged Kendal and then put him on his shoulder. "I see you brought your mommy with you" He said.

Kendal nodded "Yeah mommy I did mama and I missed you daddy" He said. He then wave to Amalia "Mama look who I found " He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:02 pm
Calisto looked at Ambrosia and stopped. She looked at Gareth and then smiled. She had become fed up. "So you want to kill me Ambrosia?" she said. "Why don't you do it?" she asked her. "I mean you teleported the family to safety so I doubt that you could even hurt a fly" she stated. "Fight me Ambrosia, because of right now you can't be trusted" she stated.

Amara looked at Dulceri and smiled. "Hopefully he has come around" she stated reassuringly.

Amalia looked at Rygor and gave him a hug. "Way to go Kendal" she said rubbing her son's head. She enjoyed this time with her family. She knew that the feeling would soon fade though, but she would tell him later, much later.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:14 pm
"I can be trusted." Ambrosia said without turning. She stopped and clenched her fist angrily, but released it calmly with a sigh. "You're right, I did move them away from harm, but it was for a good reason. One you wouldn't understand at this point in time." She turns around and faces Ambrosia and a breeze blows across the land. "I'll fight you later Calisto. Right now, we have business to attend to."

~~~

"Possibly. I remember me and him were the best of friends. No we're enimies." Dulceri walked up the steps to the Bulb and looked at a picture of him, Nephilis and the others. "Times have changed."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:18 pm
Gareth looked at Ambrosia after Calisto finshed talking "Really trying to hide people from us and I thought you were better than that" He said sarcasticly. He looked at Calisto "You know as well as I do this isn't the time or place for fighting" He said. He stepped back unsure if his words would even phase them.

Kendal smiled "I love you both" He said as he hugged them both from Rygors shoulder. He then let go and clapped his hands happily.

Rygor smiled he was glad to have both of them around "We should find Dulceri and let him know the two of you have arrived and besides I'm sure his kids wont mind playing with Kendal. He gave Amalia a kiss which earned an 'eww' from Kendal. He laughed a little "Come on I know Dulceri is close by" He said as he began walking towards Dulceri.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:24 pm
Calisto looked at Ambrosia with a satisfied looked on her face. She was done bickering with her and looked at Gareth. "You're right..." she stated as she walked in silence. She could just see the look on Ambrosia's face when she was shattering her bones from the inside out.

Amalia looked at Rygor and smiled. She walked silently with her family as they approached the bulb. "Rygor...I love you" she stated.

Amara looked at Dulceri and the picture. "Well it seems that you all were happy so long ago. Maybe it's possible but even if it isn't...everything happens for a reason" she stated.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:00 pm
"There is a time for killing and a time for living. I let them live." That statement made Ambrosia think. The family had powers, but did she not take them because she didn't need them, or did she truly like them? "I'll show you how better I am when we go to Shale later today Gareth. You too Calisto. Right now, we should head back to Void. He has the resources."

~~~

"Yeah. I guess you're right Amara." Dulceri noted as he layed the picture down. "We have visitors. Rygor and Amalia." He looked at the double doors and spoke,"Come in. It's unlocked as always."

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:21 pm
Kyuri held his Nodachi in his right hand hand as he now faced Edward with the blade rest against his shoulder and a smirk still on his face as he awaited for Edward to engage in combat but then listened to him speak. "Holding back would only get you injured." He replied after hearing his statement. "And speed is not all I have, you will soon find that out." He added shortly after. He watched as a black sphere was made in Edwards hand and then soon after watched it be rammed into the ground, he wondered what he was planning to do but then the words 'My World' rang in his head and he had a feeling what was going to happen. "Hmm, so this is your world? It seems so dull." He joked as he watched the man float into the air. Kyuri then noticed the scenery changing though he still hadn't moved a muscle and wondered just how far his abilities in this dome or sphere goes. "Well I guess it will, and besides, I rather like this Scenery." He stated calmly and awaited for Edward to make his move.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:57 pm
A thick cloud of black mist soon filled the air around the celestials. " My my my here I thought you were friends. Calisto I usually have a very good disposition to women however your voice is starting to get annoying, stop spitting out hollow threats. " His voice rang out in the air around them as he materialised his body. " All you've done is brag about yourself, do you have any idea what it's like to hear someone prattle on like you do? " He said folding his arms. " Almost every word from your mouth is inane talk coming from a frightened little girl, you can flaunt your age or what power you think you have, however just because you have the power doesn't mean you can use it correctly, you may be able to make an explosion or two but youre only a novice in what you do all you do is steal the strength of others without people you're just a hollow shell. " He said with a small laugh.

Edward smiled and said. " I control much more then just the scenery. " He said with a laugh. He snapped his fingers and watched as wide spike filled holes burst into the ground specifically under Kyuri. " If yo only rely on your normal powers you're going to have a rough time even moving around. " He watched as out from the trees around them came dozens of odd metallic vines even though the forest was clearly made of organic only materials. Edward smiled again and said" Arise my creations serve your creator without fail! " He smiled again as a total of 6 magic circles appeared on the ground materialising 6 physically beautiful people they all bowed to Edward and then turned to Kyuri. " These are the first 6 beings I ever created they are the strongest things that I have currently revealed. " He said as he snapped his fingers and watched as the 6 of them shot off towards Kyuri using the camoflaged forest and mist to their advantage.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:23 pm
Rygor smiled at Amalia "I love you too" He said. He then walked over to Dulceri "Hey there Dulceri" He said. He sat Kendal down "Why don't you see if you can find Marcove or Alyss" He said. He smiled as one of the people from the bulb led him off.

Kendal waved goodbye as he was led towards where the other kids were. "Bye mama bye daddy" He said. He was soon out of eye sight.

Gareth looked at Ambrosia "I'll hold you to that" He said to her he then looked at Void. "Well someone doesn't seemed scared of pissing of a celestial am I to assume you are Void" He said. He really thought this guy was out of line to speak like that to a celestial this guy was either brave or stupid. "Then again from what I hear you are a very dark being quite diffrent from the Charon persona of your previous form" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:40 pm
((So, I'm thinking of bringing Krystina back in. The original plan was that I wanted her to be Christiaan's mom...that okay?))

Zephyr stood and placed a kiss on top of Mitsuki's head. "I'll take this one and get him cleaned up," she said. "And then we can take that walk around the grounds. Sound okay?" she asked, looking over at Chyuta.

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:44 pm
Kurai had an annoyed look the whole time Calisto and Ambrosia was arguing. "Jeez Calisto, I sometimes want to burn that damn mouth of yours. It's giving me one hell of a headache." he muttered as he stood there. "Meet with Void at his place?" he asked. He silently hoped that this catfight between Ambrosia and Calisto wouldn't happen everytime they met. That would cause a lot of unnecessary bickering. When he heard what Void said, he nearly rolled his eyes in annoyance. This day was really worsening his mood.

Kenji had watched both fight and followed them in silence. When they were looking at a certain picture, he tilted his head slightly in curiousity but did not want to interuppt their conversation. When he realized they were talking about Nephilis, his face went blank for a moment as he remembered the past. Too much fighting back then...

((I completely skimmed through the last three pages.... Hope this makes sense ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:46 pm
Void looked towards Gareth. " No I am not scared of pissing off a Celestial, you Celestials are just people with an abnormally high grasp on life and a strange power to sap strength from others other then that you are just people. And Yes I am Void. " He said in his usual dark voice. " How do you know about Charon? " He asked glaring at him from the corner of his eye holes in his mask. " I never met you as Charon so that means that either you have some odd power that you stole or someone has a big mouth. " He said darkly.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:54 pm
Gareth smiled at him "You seem very wise Void" He said. He thought for a moment "I guess I can tell you I have premonitions and where we are from I had them about this place Charon had been in a few of them for the longest time I thought he or rather you would end up on their side" He said. He shruged "I guess premonition's don't tell you everything" He said. "Why did you become Void" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:58 pm
(That's fine Lacey.)

"In the words of Calisto, we're not humans, but rather killers doing our job. Killing." Ambrosia answered somewhat with lament. "If we were people, then our lives would be different. People don't live the way we do. That's what makes us more than human. That's what makes us Celestials."

~~~

"Hey Ry. What's up? Just thinking about you actually." He walks to Rygor and pats his shoulder. "So, ahh...wanna join something that I'm creating?"

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:15 pm
Rygor thought for a moment "Well you know I'd never turn down a job" He said. He smiled "So what is the job exactly?" He asked. He looked at Amalia "That is as long as you don't mind" He said.

Kendal smiled as he was lead to a room. He saw Marcove "Hi" He said nervously Kendal was normally a shy child. He stepped behind the person leading him until the person left. He frowned and looked down.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games