Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Cimira smiled coldly. "We will have what we want, one way or another," he said softly. And damn anyone who gets in the way, he thought. Roarke glanced at Acos. "What's wrong, lass?" he said in a slightly concerned tone. "Our Yami are missing; our darker halves..." Amiric said grimly. He'd realized it moments after Acos had.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:09 pm

"And I think we've found out where they are..." Acos said.

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Cimira snorted. "Gee, really? We were hoping for something a little more dramatic, morons," he snarled. He sat on a fallen tree only a dozen feet from Acos. Amiric tilted his head slightly, in greeting.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:43 pm

"Well, good for you," Acos said dryly.

Soca snorted. I'm keeping out for now. You have fun, She said telepathically to Cimira

watertrainer21

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:44 pm

willow flew towards were mina's friend was hovered, looking down she saw elaise lying on the floor holding something in her hand. making mina fly downwards she landed gently and looked around her trying to see what had attacked elaise. picking her up gently she climbed back on mina's back and flew towards the others. " i need help here." she said as she landed.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Cimira flipped Acos the bird without looking at her. "Shut up, you stupid b***h," he snarled at Willow. Amiric picked up a large branch as thick as his leg and twice as long, roughly four feet in length, and whipped it at the other guy's head, hearing a heavy thud as it hit hard. "You don't talk like that to a woman, lad," he said dryly. Roarke helped Willow with Elaise.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Soca rolled her eyes. Buddy, if you hurt him, then you get hurt as well, she told Amiric.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Salen looks at skurai, "dont get your airship near the hydra or distract wrath, althou you wont recognize him, he shed his skin so he could release his power thats why you can feel his power now, just listen to me when i say this, if you go and try and fight the hydra you will be deastroyed, and the gaurdians cant do anything to hurt him"

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Amiric ignored Soca. He could distantly feel the pain spreading just behind his right ear, roughly the same area the branch had impacted.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Aku sighs in relief, they didn't hear Tatsuko. She opens her hands to see Tatsuko looking up at her with a innocent look. "Too much drama if we run into them..listen. They're fighting amongst themselves..." Aku thinks out loud, half talking to the small dragon. Tatsuko looks over where the group of people were, then jumps off Aku's hand. Aku looks over seeing Tatsuko walk away, then she follows her thinking Ryuu sent the dragon as a guide.

Ryuu raises an eyebrow,"That's strange..." She comments on Wrath, caring less what happened to Slayer. After a long while Tatsuko could be seen followed by Aku. Ryuu scoops the dragon up then snuggles her head softly against the dragon's head. "Tatsuko.." She calls out with glee, missing the dragon before. Aku looked to Tarik,"Tatsuko and I was near a rather large group of people, most of them was the guardians...yet the rest I do not know of. It seemed they were arguing about what to do.." She reports, Ryuu not paying attention as Tatsuko whispers the same thing to her.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Soca snorted again. Fine, ignore me. Just trying to warn you, she muttered.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:28 pm

OmegaRyu_Tsuki Ayame
Cimira smiled coldly. "We will have what we want, one way or another," he said softly. And damn anyone who gets in the way, he thought. Roarke glanced at Acos. "What's wrong, lass?" he said in a slightly concerned tone. "Our Yami are missing; our darker halves..." Amiric said grimly. He'd realized it moments after Acos had.

"OOOH!!! I know what you guys mean." Eiji rubs the back of his head with a smile. He looks to Skurai whose arms were crossed and looking irritated.

"What? What are you looking at me for?" Skurai uncrosses his arms and looks at Eiji wondering why he was getting attention now. "Oh, your yami... Bundstrung." Skurai summons his dark sword and holds it in the air. The blades eye circled and twitched as it looked at the guardians that ever there. It soon fixed itself on Eiji... it's other half.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:38 pm

elaise opened her eyes and held the necklace up to willow." you need to wear this." she said softly before closing them again her other hand opened and the object she'd found rolled out landing a short distance from where amiric stood.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Acos was very confused as of what to do. She very much wanted to kill Cimira, but if she did that, Amiric would die, too. She also wanted to chase after Soca, but if she did that, Soca would get put back into her and porbably try to take over.

((New Rp...please join! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18905001 ))

watertrainer21

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Salen looks at them, "head my warning, dont take it lightly" Salen starts to turn to smoke and dissappear in the slight breeze
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games