Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:22 pm
((UNS - Will - Holding off on the other two for now))

And what kind of f***ed up response was that from Itachi? That was NOT what Will said. Distracted from the flow of energy? What energy? It was really just Roulin and Thomas who had been fighting. Raven didn’t count, and Will hadn’t fought on the ship either. Lame excuse and utterly unacceptable. Will had not trained Itachi so that he stand and look pretty, not that Itachi was pretty anyway. The Heat Owl even wanted to be trained so he could become stronger to protect the ones he held dear to him. Some good that would do dazing around like a deer frozen in the view of headlight beams. “Groundless excuses….” The displeased glare Will directed toward Itachi might as well have torn Itachi’s soul and body apart, and Satan was in such a mentality that he very well could have physically done the same to express his displeasure, but it was neither the time nor place for that. Once this so called battle was over though, that was a different story. “If you had enough time to think all that, you could have-” The creaking sound of a ship being destroyed by the crackling of ice made Will’s ear twitch slightly. Kojiro. “-actually made yourself useful just like Kojiro is.” Even those nonOwl Japanese troops were more useful than Itachi. Of course they were. They were from Japan, and the country knew how to train soldiers. But then, before Will do anything, he felt himself being pulled away. ”Stay alive, you two!” Will shouted angrily as he was pulled away and teleported. What it really meant was "You'd better still be alive the next time I see you, you two little brats!" He wasn’t even sure if Raven and Roulin heard him. Actually, the Satan Owl wanted Japan to stay alive as well, but that was a given.

When the teleport was complete, Will knew they were in Russia from the change in atmosphere. The first thing in his line of sight was Thomas walking away, making that comment about 'home.' Had Thomas already forgotten whose 'home' that he had just ordered an attack on before? ”Get out of my sight, Itachi,” he growled as he reverted back to his "human" form. They weren't in battle now, and unless Itachi wanted to die or suffer immensely, it was a good idea to get away from Will. The Satan Owl was withholding himself from lashing out because Itachi wasn't in his direct line of sight... Thomas was. But it was possible that venting on something would calm him down faster. Despite that, Will was old enough to be able to maintain his levelheadedness. He was not happy, but he wasn't pissed. "Thomas...." he hissed.

------

((Fallen Phoenix - I don't think there's anything new for Benkei at this point, Neo.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:54 pm
Lucien stood now in the frozen north of Russia. The frigid winds blew his hair gently infront of his eyes. "Russia? no......It's not my country anymore." He said softly as he turned and started to follow Thomas, for now he would have to simply follow and obey. Right now all he wanted, all he wanted for the rest of his life was the War to be over, and to spend his time with the family that he once had, and perhaps start his own. He turned to the UNS and smiled kindly. "Good job everyone, you followed orders to the letter. I'm very impressed." he said as he laughed a little. "I couldn't be prouder, you drove off the Fallen Phoenix's, the Night Owls and still managed to fend off a Russian navial fleet." His smile didn't fade until he turned around, then his smile returned to his normal relaxed form he needed to think about what was next for them.  

Nicko1421

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:20 am
Things just seemed to go from bad to worse. The UNS had all managed to escape along with Thomas and the Satan Owl, who had shouted something about ‘being alive‘ but Raven was not paying him any particular attention at that point. Roulin however did have her attention “A bomb? s**t! Classic tactics, so old and un-original” Despite her sentence, the bomb had her on edge. And knowing Thomas, that thing would be powerful enough to blast half the island into dust “If I can get back on solid ground via ice skating, then you sure as hell better do something about that bomb Roulin” She ran to the edge of the boat and leapt overboard “So…much…ice” Who had created this perfect rink? It couldn’t be just one Owl…right?

While in mid air and before she would make contact with the ice, Raven sent out a large shockwave, one that was powerful enough to send her flying, while not damaging anything or anyone that might be in flight. Well, if they were in the way it was their fault.
The wind whipped past her furiously as she landed on top of the frozen sea. Parts of the ice was breaking away, showing the water beneath. Again, she used her own ability to propel her towards the land much faster then normal skating would have done.
A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she stumbled onto dry ground “Just were I prefer to be” She smiled while glancing around and located each member of the Fallen Phoenix, or at least those within eyesight “Damn it! how the hell are we suppose to make it way from here in case Roulin messes up with the whole bomb disposal task…”

Nathanial’s head felt like it would explode with every second that he tried to keep the wall up with Benkei. He clenched his teeth together as he tried his hardest, but it was not enough. Nat fell down onto one knee and tried to keep going. It was only when he noticed that the UNS had all vanished that he finally stopped holding up his portion of the walls “Wh…what….whats going on?” He huffed out in one breath.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:31 pm
Thomas had once again gotten away along with Lucien, Will and the other U.N.S members. Roulin's form had faded back to his original as he watched Raven depart back to the shore. If things got out of hand, hopefully, she would try something with her powers to hold back the force. The move would be futile, but it was better than just accepting death. Sirens began to scream from each ship alerting the non-existant crew members that at least one of the ships were preparing to explode. Roulin jumped from the ship blasting the ice below him to slow his descent. After touching down, he copied Raven's moves and began to skate a little ways away from the ship. He needed some range for what he intended to do. Once he was far enough away, he turned and faced the ship which seemed to vibrating slightly. The fledgling Life Owl needed to act quickly.  

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:21 pm
When the battleship finally exploded, Roulin immediately placed a box around the ship. The ice that the ship was resting on was broken and slightly, the ship descended into the water beneath it. The light from the possibly nuclear explosion was bright, but Roulin had no choice but to stare into it. He could see cracks forming in his barrier, but he had to push through or else, like Raven said, the side of the island may be charred to cinders.

He formed another box to supress the later stages of the explosion. His orginal box hadn't broken, but he could feel heat seeping through. The Life Owl clenched his fists and the box began to shrink smaller and smaller into an extremely dense point of light, heat and sound. The box, even from the island, could be heard producing a very low hum, the bass of which shook Roulin and much of the ice beneath it. After a few moments, the box was gone and the explosion was compressed beyond it's limits. Roulin, having saved the island, fell back onto the ice immensely fatigued. His eyes shut, and he almost instantly fell asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:22 pm
"He actually did it" Raven mused with a hard smile “Heh, the kid has guts…” She looked around at the broken rock shields and the surrounding Owls and sighed lightly “Unless you want your precious friend drowning out in the ocean I suggest that one of you fetches him back onto dry land“ She muttered not making eye contact with anyone in particular. There was no way in hell that Raven herself would wonder out to sea to help Roulin. They may have a mutual enemy in Thomas, but that was it. She flicked her damp, currently messy hair, over one shoulder and walk to where Nat and Bentkei currently were “We shall gather as a team here…we need to figure out where to go from here" She glanced back out to sea and tutted loudly "We were so close to being rid of Thomas...it sickens me to think that he still walks this earth...heh, it wont be for much longer  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:57 am
Noel saw Roulin pass out, she would have thought Raven would have at least tried to save him after she took in her team to work with hers but she could see that this girl was simply a child. "You know child...don't let your anger get the best of reasoning" she said calmly. She looked at the distance as she made long strides along the broken chunks of ice. Eventually reaching him amongst the icy turrain she could see his body half on ice half on the water. Pulling him upwards she looked at Roulin and sighed. A blanket formed around him as a jet appeared on land. The wind whistling she picked Roulin up and proceeded to carry him.

Amara was teleported to Russia she was confused and downright outraged. Why was she back. She looked up and spoke. "Why am I back here?" she asked. "Thomas you son of a b***h...why am I here, I'm pretty sure now that the herald of mind is no longer in me, I don't possess anything of quality that you want...so send me so I can be rid of all of this mess" she said.

Aaliyah looked at the mess that had transpired and looked at Raven and the rest of her family as she focused on returning the climate back to normal. She wasn't one to question or even object mostly but right now she just snapped. "Damnit Raven...stop being paranoid for one second...I'm sure he wouldn't 'do a trick' to the bomb...not to risk the safety of Japan and others who may be on this island" she said. "Noel helped us when you were gone so they can't all be bad people....let's just bite our tongues for now and I can see if we can get us a way back as well" she said.

Aeon looked around her headache subsiding. "Moli..." she said trailing off. She went towards him. "Are you okay" she asked. "We all just need to go" she said as she supported him and boarded towards the Jet.

The herald of Mind was still there. What was she to do? She knew the other heralds wouldn't welcome her with open arms and gift baskets...she'd be a fool to believe that. She looked at the others. "I will accompany you all until I can leave without a target on my a**" she said with a laugh.

Vincent looked at Amara as she was angry he frowned, he hated to see her angry. Vincent began to blow up everything. "Answer her you monster" he yelled in his child like tone. "Answer her now...or I'm aiming for you next...and I really can't miss" he threatened. This was the most he had ever spoken.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:55 am
Thomas looked over at Amara and Vincent. Amara, like she stated, didn't shelter the Herald of Mind anymore. Her power to brainwash wasn't as strong now and therefore she wouldn't be able to do it to hundreds of thousands of Russian soldiers. The same went for Vincent. He was just a kid with an odd power. Until the kid started spitting threats and explosions, he was prepared to ignore Amara. "You don't want to do that Vincent. I'm weakened due to Lucien's sharing of my powers, but I can still fight."

His dead dark eyes then turned to Amara who was still Amara. Not wanting to stay, but never walking away. "Heh, you being here with your team...your family...that ought to tell you I still need you for something. Then again, if you truly wish to leave, then leave. Just know that your friend Lucien here will surely have a severe case of broken heart if you do." Within her words of animosity was a point. She necessarily didn't have to stay, but whether she liked it or not, Thomas would always be there somewhere pulling some sort of string. Like Lucien, he wanted her to prosper. No longer did she need to be in his sight to do that.

~~~

"Eh. I've seen better days." Moli walked walked alongside Aeon to the jet slipping a few times along the way. On his mind now was two things. His new role as the Herald of Light and his brother who seemed to be going through too many changes too fast. His eyes drifted to Aeon. She didn't need to be in all of this, but here she still stood. Her admired her strength, but hopefully it wouldn't get her killed. If it did, he'd never forgive himself.

Mahareshi

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:28 pm
( sorry about not posting. )

Itachi just stood there as will got mad at him and then left as itachi sighed to himself but not out loud as he looked at himself through a reflection of ice. He felt different soemhow but couldnt plac eit and jsut shruged it off as nothing important and began to walk as he wanted to find amaya and make sure she was allright after all of that battle that went on.

Nova flew down from the sky and landed next to raven as he wiped hos face to get rid of the sweat on it. " Well raven whats our plan i can always teleport us with magic but as usual with a spell like that ill be tired after so hopefully we dont have to go far. We should get out of here before the japanese military decides were a threat now and comes after us. Not to mention what we are to do about our alliance with the night owls do we keep it now that your back with us?" asked nova.

Zane sighed as the battle was finally over. His sand defenses went down and he turned back to normal as he went over to the rest of the night owls and boarded the plane as well. " Well it was a partial success we managed to free raven from the UNS and force thomas to withdraw again. Better then our previous battles at any rate." said zane.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:37 pm
Vincent stopped looking towards Amara for confirmation. "Stop" she said gently. When Thomas mentioned Lucien he did have a point....she cared for him...but maybe now he needed her more than ever. She decided that she would stay, she cared for the UNS members because she had grown up with most of them. "Sorry for the outburst" she said quietly. She then knew she would have to train her mind more. She would train telepathy more than anything, that after all was the more deadly of two.

Aeon smiled as they boarded the jet and Moli was seated. She looked in compartment and pulled out a blanket, that felt like fleece as she put it over Moli. She looked at Moli and sighed. "They still have my sister....if that woman isn't in her which I still don't understand how that works, why do they still have her?" she asked confused.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 pm
((UNS - Will, Amaya, Armand))

Perhaps, the Satan Owl was overreacting a little. Thomas, Lucien, Amara, and Vincent had gone inside the building, and he could hear an outburst from Amara and her student Vincent from beyond the closed doors. The blonde heard Itachi leave his vicinity per his instructions. It was for Itachi’s safety, and for the Heat Owl’s own sake, Itachi had better never freeze up like that again. Will didn’t bother looking at the other members of the UNS. ”Look alive, wisea**es,” he growled cryptically yet audibly to the others before he took a different door into the UNS building and made his way to some empty room as he stewed. They lived. Japan should still be standing. He didn’t know, but it was just a feeling. He was only silent as a violin case appeared from a mass of black lightning. He opened the case and gently took the violin in his left hand and the bow in the right hand. He brought the violin’s chinrest to his left shoulder and chin and brought the bow to the strings of the violin before closing his eyes and beginning to play whatever came to his mind first. Of course they did. They are the new generation and they will. The Satan Owl was calming himself, but he didn’t think that he was harsh on anyone in the new generation. They had to be stronger, and he sure as hell didn’t mind giving them a hard time about it. The thought of forcing them as leads into the new era brought a smirk to Will’s face. The Satan Owl couldn’t possibly go ballistic on them. The energy from anger and unhappiness could be redirected toward efficiency. And just like that, Will was now completely calm without torturing or killing anyone. So, the Satan Owl projected to his former lover from over a thousand years ago, Noel Anderson. ~Noel….~ There was no question with the projection, but since it was Noel, she would know that he probably wanted an update.

Amaya, being the lucky Clueless Owl, had been teleported a little ways off from everyone, on the other side of the building… It took her a bit to realize where she was because it was colder, and she was cold. “Oh, this is Russia, right?” She shivered. Japan had been a little warmer. She heard voices somewhere nearby from the other side of the wall. ”Huh? Someone must be there!” She walked toward the corner, but before she could reach there, Itachi turned the corner, and they crashed. ”Itachi! Oh, no! Sorry… why did you fly off like that? I couldn’t follow you!” Apparently, despite Amaya being completely clueless on what had happened, she was asking about Itachi flying away.

One moment, they were all working together, the next moment, UNS was in Russia. The scene changed rather fast. Armand wasn’t aware of the bomb on board the ship, but he had been wary of why Sibal had signaled the retreat for the UNS. Something had to have happened. The question was what? The Prankster Owl sighed. Will seemed annoyed. Amara was annoyed. Vincent was assertive. Lucien was proud of them? Well, the situation did have its interpretations… and Thomas was the ever so secretive smelly Thomas. Anya had been awfully quiet, and Itachi was now gone. Amaya was nowhere to be seen…until Armand happened to hear her voice from behind the wall after a very audible crash sound. He sighed again. ”Well, Anya, at least there were…” Armand stopped. He was going to say “minimal casualties,” but he remembered that Anya had lost Owen, who appeared to be dear to the Poison Owl. “Want some pie?” he asked cheerily.
----------------------

((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei))

While Kojiro had gone to take out the ships, Benkei had also been trying his best to hold up something with Nat. He dropped the shield when everything seemed to have calmed. He hadn’t been attentive enough to notice what exactly Roulin had done, but he knew that the Life Owl had saved Japan from the potential destruction that would have occurred. He dropped onto the ground, sitting besides Nat. The Shield Owl shook his head. He wasn’t sure what had happened exactly. The Japanese nineteen year old nodded when Raven approached. He managed to crack a small smile. “Hey, Raven.” Benkei hadn’t heard Raven’s words before the Fallen Phoenix leader walked over, so he didn’t know what Aaliyah was yelling about. And Nova had a point. At that moment, he looked toward the sea and the ice and remembered Kojiro. “Where’s Koj?” Everyone was here except well…Owen and the Frozen Owl and Flo! Benkei struggled to get to his feet. ”We need to find Koj and Flo…” the Shield Owl muttered as he saw a jet in the distance as he glanced around looking for Kojiro. He blinked. That hadn’t been there before. Maybe he was too tired. He could use a good rest…but no, Kojiro. Where was the fellow Japanese Fallen Phoenix?

((Edit: Forgot Flo. :Sweat smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:24 pm
Demios was surprised to see that everyone was alright "Genya I think they saved Japan" He said. He frowned after he said that. He couldn't believe that his friends and the other teams had risked their lives to save everyone and yet he was stuck there. "So how long am I stuck here" he said. He sighed he wanted to make sure the others were alright, but he was unsure if Timothy was waiting for him.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:59 am
Kojiro was lying on a flat slab of ice, he was breathing heavily as his body refused to keep moving, not just out of exhaustion anymore, his muscles had been torn up by the abuse he had put his body through. he looked around,"....I shouldn't have fought...I shouldn't have killed those people....why did I do it?..." he sobbed to himself, he could not bring himself to get to his feet, the slab floated lazily across the water. Kojiro curled slightly as he cringed in pain, the sign on his eye flickered and faded away from sight as his actions finally took their toll on him, he felt every round that hit him and the force he dragged his body through, the slab was stained with the scarlet tinge of his blood as he lie motionless. His body had been torn apart and yet he still drove himself to keep going, he could not help but wonder if in the end he kept going because it was right...or for something much worse He heard the bellow of a loud yet suppressed explosion and then deathly silence. Kojiro was too tired to really act at all, if it was something about to his him head on, he would not even make the effort to flee. Finally the slab hit a large mass of Ice, finally coming to terms with the fact he had to head back to shore, he continued moving, he slammed his palms onto the ground as he pushed his body upward, tears lightly streamed from his face as the mixed with small amounts of blood, both his and that of others. His muscles begged for rest, however he knew he could not stop until he at least made it close to shore. Stumbling to his feet he began to walk towards the shore on the frozen water. Kojiro saw the mangled wreckage that was still trapped in the ice, he could make out bodies that were caught in the frozen tomb, some of them were badly mangled. Kojiro tried to look away and shake the images out of his head, but it only made his guilt grow,"...They had families too...but...they were trying to destroy mine...even then..I could have just as easily stopped them...kept them from attacking...what came over me?" he stopped at the edge of the ice, he was still a ways off, it broke off lightly as it began to float again, Kojiro simply fell to his knees,"...I don't want to fight any more...I just...I just want to be with my family again..." he whimpered he hugged himself lightly, for the first time in a while, he actually felt cold, his request was simply met with silence. Kojiro tried to get back up, and then fell back to the ground, dead silent.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 am
((Heralds: Sydney -->Azarath with Genya and Demios))

Happiness turned to watch the shadow mirrors and the battle over Japan. The personification of Sydney's emotion began jumping up and down, clapping her hands and smiling. "Yay!" She squealed in joy. The real Sydney said nothing even as the battle on Japan ended with everyone escaping. At least for the time being. She heard Demios asking about how long he was going to be stuck in Azarath and resisted the urge to sigh. Closing her eyes, Sydney figured she may as well answer the young boy because he did deserve to know. "You should stay here until Gaeta, myself, Earth, and Wind are sure that Timothy has been restrained from harming you, or the Heralds of Body and Mind..." Syd finally replied, managing to keep that same sigh from tainting her words. As always, she sound calm and collected, and... emotionless.

===

((Night Owls: Kate --> Japan))

Kate simply watched as the Night Owls, UNS, and Fallen Pheonix joined forces to protect both themselves and Japan from the attacking Russian fleet which was under the orders of Thomas. She did not necessarily care who won the fight. But she did care whether or not Roulin survived as she still had things to discuss with the Owl of Life. She would need to talk to Will as well once she found out that he was also instrumental in bringing Roulin back from the dead. But that would have to wait until Kate found out the story behind Roulin's return from the Eternity Realm where he should be right now. As the battle ended, Kate had been about to move towards Roulin's unconscious body, but Noel stepped in first and began leading Roulin and the other Night Owls towards a jet. Kate managed to slip aboard the jet unnoticed with the other Night Owls and sat in a seat near the back of the plane.

===

((UNS: Anya --> Russia))

Anya was not given much time to think of what to do. First, Sibal gave a signal for a UNS retreat. Where would they retreat too though? And, before Anya could even think to pose the question, all the UNS members were simultaneously teleported from Japan to... freezing cold Russia. And it appeared that she was not the only displeased member of the UNS for their sudden and impromtu retreat. Will, Amara, Vincent, and Itachi were all not too happy just as Anya was. Not only did Anya have to still deal with that fact that she had killed Owen (again), but now she had to deal with the fact that she still had to follow Thomas' and Lucien's orders. And that was not something Anya was ready to do anymore. As Thomas, Lucien, Amara, Vincent, Will, Itachi all left to go do separate things of their own, Anya stayed where she was for a moment or two. But before she could go off on her own, she heard Armand asking if she wanted to eat some pie. Anya blinked, stunned by the sudden and seemingly random question. The Poison Owl turned to face Armand, her look of surprise switching in an instant to a scowl of annoyance. "What the hell are you thinking in that brain of yours, Armand!? Pie?! How the f*** can you even think about eating anything, let alone pie, at a time like this, you imbecile!?" Anya finally demanded, her emotions getting the better of her as she shouted at Armand over a stupid piece of pie.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games