Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:44 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"No, I'm old," he laughed, swaying along to the song's beat. "I was thinking we use my private island, if you don't mind being alone with me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Being alone with you? On our honeymoon?" Lena scoffed. "Sounds like a deal-breaker to me, pal."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He smiled and blushed. "You know what I mean," he said, setting his forehead on her temple.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Mayah Playah

"I know." she smiled coyly. "It's just cute seeing you all flustered and stuff."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:46 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Well, aren't you devious~" he observed, smirking.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:38 pm
Mayah Playah

"Should've known what you were signing up for." Lena retorted slyly. "Besides, I've got to keep my own against my brother. You've seen him."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:49 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

The music swirled, and Adrian, taking advantage of her over-confidence, spun her out and into his arms, then dipped her. "Oh, I know what I'm getting into, Lena. But do you?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Everything was a complete swirl. Lena didn't expect the dance to continue, she struggled to keep up when Adrian began moving around. She was completely unprepared for the dip and nearly fell down altogether. "Jesus! Don't scare me like that!" she gasped at him, her hair cascading downwards from gravity's grasp.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He chuckled, his strong arms keeping her in place. "The art of dipping is best executed when the person being dipped does not choose to squeeze her dipper's arm off, my darling," he instructed. "You must trust me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah

An embarrassed blush appeared upon her face. She hadn't realized how tight a grip she had on him. Chuckling nervously, Lena lightened her grip. "Sorry."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:41 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian didn't move, instead dipping his head and lightly kissing her neck. "No need to apologize," he murmured, making his way up to her ear as he straightened her up. "It's a good thing that you held on to me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:34 pm
Mayah Playah

The humiliated blush was gone, but it was replaced only with a regular yet deep blush. Lena felt her mouth open in surprise. It was as quick as a peck, but already his lips worked better than anyone she had met before.
Silence was her only response when he whispered into her ear. After a few slow seconds she finally regained her composure and looked back at him. "Guess I didn't know what I was signing up for." she said lightheartedly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:54 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He chuckled, not even noticing the song turn into a faster, happy one about running away with someone you love and never looking back. "Here's hoping you like it," Adrian said, leaning closer and closer, before his phone went off. Pulling it out, he smiled apologetically. "Sorry, it's Erysichthon. He's Famine. It must be important." He pressed TALK, holding it up to his ear.
"Hello? No, I haven't. Why? She's what? N-no....but what about- oh. Erys, I can't. I'm with- no, I don't care what you're doing. I- really? Thanatos? How the hell'd you get- never mind. I don't want to know. I said no, Erys. I'm spending time with my fiancée, and I would appreciate some alone time. Ask Nika, he's alone and depressed. Alright, alright. Yeah, yeah, I love you too. Bye."
Turning back to her, he rubbed the back of his neck and blushed lightly. "Sorry, he wanted me to run to the store and pick something up for him. Anyway, where were we?" He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and pulled her closer, kissing her tenderly. "Run, baby, run, don't ever look back! They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance! Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be. Run, baby, run, forever we'll be, you and me." he quietly sang against her lips.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:41 pm
Mayah Playah

More and more heat rush to her cheeks when Adrian leaned in to kiss her. Lena slowly closed her eyes and waited in the darkness for equal warmth to go against her lips.
But it never came.
Lena's eyes flew open. What the heck? Didn't Adrian know that leaving a girl hanging was flat out rude? She was just about to growl at him and give him a good scolding when she heard him conversing. It took a while for her to realize that he was on the phone. Great. Of all the times to call a friend, eh?
Lena waited in silent fury and mid-dip, trying to ignore the blood rushing to her head. She was just about to let out a groan when Adrian hung up. She wasn't even given a chance to look back at him, he planted a kiss on her quick and swiftly. Her mouth reacted almost instinctively and kissed him back, but her mind was still trying to pierce the sea of confusion and surprise in her head. She barely comprehended the song he resonated.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:39 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Gripping her waist tightly, he pressed his lips harder against hers, moving them slowly. The people around them tried not to look, but Adrian didn't care. He just wanted to kiss her the way she deserved to be kissed.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games