Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image

Violet hated him calling her girl "well BOY my names Violet" She hissed out then giggled a little even though his hand was hurting her shoulder she still didn't fear him, he had no idea how fast she could get out of his grip and leave, no idea at all "But i am sorry your a jerk and i repeated your actions" she said recapping to when he hurt her arm with his nails. Via put her hand on his chest, her breath taking sliver eyes watched his dark hateful orbs closely "and I'm sorry again for i don't beg on a maybe"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

Drake winked and let go of her shoulder. 'Apology accepted.' he smirked. He stepped back, hands in his pockets as a joint grew out of his mouth. He took a drag of it and nodded to the girl. 'Your loss. he shrugged, turning on his heel and sitting on the bench again, propping his feet on that handbag he took.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image

Violet pouted this was going to get boring if he stopped so she sat down on top of his stomach, putting her hands on ether side of his head so her chest was almost in his face "Even though i don't like you i'm going to get bored if you just sit here" she kept that puppy dog pout "but i'm not going to beg just bother you, i want to know what you are" Violet said bluntly, her eyes searching inside of his, she could smell something not human about him from the start now that he was done touching her she could focus on it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

Drake raised his eyebrows, his gaze obviously at her breasts hanging before his face. He raised a hand, placed it on her stomach and slid it up her body slowly. 'The name's Drake Diabolos. Son of Satan.' he said, his eyes flickering to hers. His hand rested on one of her breasts, and his eyes flicked from black to red and then back to black again in a split second. 'Damn, this girl's got a body.' he thought, only to himself.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Violet left his hand where it was but grabbed his chin so at least his eyes where on her own, she leaned a bit closer so to make it almost impossible for his eyes to wonder, her hair leaning to one said and leaving her neck bare "so that why you don't have a heart" she said almost in a sad tone, she now understood why he was the way he was and felt bad, he probable had a worse life then she did. Via put her hand where his heart she be seeing if she could feel anything"or at least don't know how to use it" she smirked but not a spiteful one like before but more a friendly joking one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

Drake laughed loud in her face, mocking her. 'If you're suggesting love, girl, you're wrong. It's a disgusting thing.' he said right up close to her face, his ice cold breath smelling of grape. 'Why don't I show you what my life is like. It's.. heaven.' he laughed at his own irony, glaring at her. 'I could also show you my bed.' he said in her head.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

Violet held back the need to slap him "i didn't mean love you idiot, i meant just not being a jerk, i don't even think you're able to love" she said anger in her voice, her ears were sensitive, and she just hated being yelled at. When she was little thats all she got when her uncle was drunk and that was lets see all the time. Via stood up, folding her arms "stop calling me girl" she bite her bottom lip "and yes you should show me" she didn't say which one, she would let him pick where he wanted to go with this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

Drake frowned, allowing her that slap. 'Go to hell.' he whispered in her ear, gripping her wrist as a black fog enveloped them and whisked them off to Hell.

((EXIT: Look in the dorms subforum for "Hell". I'll post first. smile ))

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
==========
The two appeared back in the park, Drake still fondling her breasts through her top. It had appeared again since they left Hell. Drake let go, started smoking another joint and nodded at her. 'See you some other time.' he said, walking away from her. He remained in the park, but decided to go choose another place to sit and ultimately search for trouble to cause. He sat down on a new bench, leaning forward and glaring at passers by.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

Violet rolled her eyes, she didn't care about what he thought "bye" she muttered before leaving the park, passing by a tall dark haired boy seemed that he had lost something.

User Image
Eliot looked down at the little white haired young lady, giving her a simply nod letting her know he noticed her though she didn't seem to care for him. "Where did she go?" He asked himself threw his teeth. Lucy did this to much trying to run off on him, he was nice enough to allow her to go to this school "nothing every enough" he growled, walking around the park for the missing red head who was sure to get it when she came back.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Drake looked up, a familiar face in his sights. 'Eliot.' he mumbled under his breath, standing and enveloping himself in black fog. He appeared behind the man, and followed him for a couple of seconds before speaking up. 'Fancy seeing you here.' he growled into the man's ear.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image

Eliot turned around quickly, ready to hit whoever it was before he noticed it was his old masters baster child, looking down at him with folded arms and a smug smirk "Hey little punk, its been a while" he laughed. He remembered Drake perfectly, he also remembered how his father liked Eliot more while he was down there. Ell couldn't help feel a little bad for the jerk, he probable wouldn't be such a punk if he didn't have a the devil as a dad.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Drake frowned at him, his eyes flashing red once before returning to black. ' Little punk? I don't believe I got kicked out of Hell.' he leaned forwards, growling in the man's face. 'If I were you, I'd be careful what I say.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image

Eliot was having a bit of fun in his moment of anger "you wouldn't know what to do if your daddy kicked you out" He smirked a cold breeze circling the two men "Your father was my master not you" He said dryly, before sighing he need to get on with his task "Did you see a red head?" He asked running his hands threw his hair, he knew if Lucy went by this little dog would have noticed her "she pretty hot" He smirked, shoving his hands into his pockets.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Drake ignored his first comment, but replied to the next. 'Yes, he had a liking for you, but he got bored of you and kicked you out. He hates my guts, but I've not been thrown out. Just goes to show I've got more status than you, peasant.' he smirked, calming his anger and listening to what else he had to say. 'This guy knows me too well.' he frowned, concentrating on the word "hot". 'I'll help you look for her. I just need to sneak a peek at Father's files.' he shrugged, contemplating an agreement. 'In return, I get to spend some time with her.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games