Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:39 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir
I've seen.. erm. Pokemon.. when I was about eight.. Digimon (oh yeh.. I liked that one).. various episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura, Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon.. erm.. Conan the detective? Something like that..? About 1 1/2 episodes of Inuyasha on Chinese TV.. yeh. That was it. But my friends are trying to get me into Prince of Tennis (or whatever it's called).. making me learn stupidly complicated Japanese names which will never, ever help me, even in pub quizzes.

And I'm on Gaia, of course.

But otherwise, not really. ninja

YAY! blaugh
I watched every one of em you watched and more 3nodding
I think you meant Flint the Time detective on CBBC in the mornings question
I heart Flint the Time Dectective!
Was Inuyasha on TVB question
I dunno about Prince of tennis, i think it was called Princess Baseball question
You know when the girls play baseball and at the same time it contains romance xp
There were loads of anime on TVB i watched when i was young i cant remeber em all, one of em was a fishing thingy, when the kids fish with these "special" rods and baits xd
in cantonese "teen choy sew yui long" question
I watched one epiode of princess tutu, and there was this anime that i watched ages ago........i cant remember the name but it was really good sweatdrop something about this boy that goes beat baddies, and then somewhere in the middle of the series the girl turns evil and joins forces with the evil guy domokun
Those TVB dubs are pretty bad. sweatdrop I can remember watching some Princess Tutu and Seven of Seven. They sucked. The only mildly funny and stupid thing I saw on TVB was this anime where it was like pokemon, except for the monsters were made out of food. And there was this fried rice guy called in cantonese - chow fan die hup. xp

@Sinful: I have a terrible dislike of all things digimon. rolleyes

Its call Fighting Foodons. It was on english television first. I watch like 2 years ago. On Fox..

I watched that last year on TVB, it was awesome blaugh
BTW i thought it was called Bistro Recipe, not Fighting Foodons sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:23 pm
Tokioka

Is there a reason behind this?

xiiao-ai

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:42 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir
I've seen.. erm. Pokemon.. when I was about eight.. Digimon (oh yeh.. I liked that one).. various episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura, Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon.. erm.. Conan the detective? Something like that..? About 1 1/2 episodes of Inuyasha on Chinese TV.. yeh. That was it. But my friends are trying to get me into Prince of Tennis (or whatever it's called).. making me learn stupidly complicated Japanese names which will never, ever help me, even in pub quizzes.

And I'm on Gaia, of course.

But otherwise, not really. ninja

YAY! blaugh
I watched every one of em you watched and more 3nodding
I think you meant Flint the Time detective on CBBC in the mornings question
I heart Flint the Time Dectective!
Was Inuyasha on TVB question
I dunno about Prince of tennis, i think it was called Princess Baseball question
You know when the girls play baseball and at the same time it contains romance xp
There were loads of anime on TVB i watched when i was young i cant remeber em all, one of em was a fishing thingy, when the kids fish with these "special" rods and baits xd
in cantonese "teen choy sew yui long" question
I watched one epiode of princess tutu, and there was this anime that i watched ages ago........i cant remember the name but it was really good sweatdrop something about this boy that goes beat baddies, and then somewhere in the middle of the series the girl turns evil and joins forces with the evil guy domokun
Those TVB dubs are pretty bad. sweatdrop I can remember watching some Princess Tutu and Seven of Seven. They sucked. The only mildly funny and stupid thing I saw on TVB was this anime where it was like pokemon, except for the monsters were made out of food. And there was this fried rice guy called in cantonese - chow fan die hup. xp

Its call Fighting Foodons. It was on english television first. I watch like 2 years ago. On Fox..

I watched that last year on TVB, it was awesome blaugh
BTW i thought it was called Bistro Recipe, not Fighting Foodons sweatdrop

No, that's what the chinese people tranlate it inot, but its really call Fighting Foodons in english. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:59 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
Tokioka

Is there a reason behind this?
Not really a rational reason, just my own irrational opinions~

1. I don't like the english voices.
2. It's a rip-off of pokemon.
3. I don't like the idea of 'digital monsters' in a different dimension or whatever it's called.
4. The monsters don't look that cool.
5. Digivolving? Pffft. Lame.  

Tokioka

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Emma Watson, 15-16 years old. Popular actress who played as Hermione Granger in the famous "Harry Potter" movie. Drinking age in UK: 18. I actually thought she's a goody-two-shoes, but I guess that was only her role.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:21 pm
Pretty much everyone in the UK drinks way before they hit 18. The amount of 12-13 year olds drinking these days is on the rise and it's making Britain a much worse place to live.

But she looks like she's enjoying herself, which is all that matters really. Just as long as she isn't binging... uhhhh... -dies- x_X  

Tokioka

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:43 pm
@Toki xd The fact that first year high schoolers are drinking ticks me off. Most 7th graders are like "Yo yo yo" and try to be cool. They even start developping an "attitude". I know this girl who is three years younger than me and she just entered high school. "She's like yo homie, hahah you b***h" I was like " O.o " But seriously, it gets annoying. Oh and umm... Almost everyone seems happy when they're merily drunk. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:03 pm
I'm fourteen and I get drunk very easily ^^;;;
That's why I quit three years ago. sweatdrop

now if you put two and two together...  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:29 pm
Night Rain55
@Toki xd The fact that first year high schoolers are drinking ticks me off. Most 7th graders are like "Yo yo yo" and try to be cool. They even start developping an "attitude". I know this girl who is three years younger than me and she just entered high school. "She's like yo homie, hahah you b***h" I was like " O.o " But seriously, it gets annoying. Oh and umm... Almost everyone seems happy when they're merily drunk. xD

Yesh, when you're drunk the world ish your oyster! 4laugh -hic-

But the next day...uhhhh... throwing up and headaches aplenty... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:55 pm
It's the same here in Australia. It's okay to start drinking like when you're only 14 or 15, but only if it's under parental supervision. Legally you can't buy alcohol till you turn 18, or 21 in some countries, but I suppose many teenagers find ways around this. ninja

@Riyoku: You started drinking when you were 11? Bad Riyoku, bad. pirate  

Minielf

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:57 pm
Minielf
It's the same here in Australia. It's okay to start drinking like when you're only 14 or 15, but only if it's under parental supervision. Legally you can't buy alcohol till you turn 18, or 21 in some countries, but I suppose many teenagers find ways around this. ninja

What he said.
rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:24 am
Minielf

From what I saw from the pictures, it looks like they weren't under parental supervision. xd  

Night Rain55

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:54 am
eek
er........night rain did you find em off the internet question
cos they awfully look like as if they were taken by someone who knows em quiet well or something o_O

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:11 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
eek
cos they awfully look like as if they were taken by someone who knows em quiet well or something o_O

No, I didn't take them off the internet. I actually went to the UK and found her drunk there, so I decided to hang out with her and take some pictures. Eventually, I blackmailed her saying that if she doesn't give me money, I'll post these on the internet. However... She said "I don't care!" So I posted them. ^-^ Of course it isn't true! I found them on Gaia. Someone in the Asian Pride Guild posted them and I'm like, cool I can post this in the random picture thread at the ICU guild. mrgreen Yeah, probably one of her friends blackmailed her or something. confused  

Night Rain55

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:19 am
Night Rain55
7Sapphire8Dragon9
eek

No, I didn't take them off the internet. I actually went to the UK and found her drunk there, so I decided to hang out with her and take some pictures. Eventually, I blackmailed her saying that if she doesn't give me money, I'll post these on the internet. However... She said "I don't care!" So I posted them. ^-^ Of course it isn't true! I found them on Gaia. Someone in the Asian Pride Guild posted them and I'm like, cool I can post this in the random picture thread at the ICU guild. mrgreen Yeah, probably one of her friends blackmailed her or something. confused

xd
ah so i see 3nodding
i thought they were taken by someone you mightve known sweatdrop
that is really weird to see Emma Watson like that 3nodding
i think i'l put those pics on my website to show teh world xd

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games