Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:35 pm
~Mauls and tentirapes Fog for the coffee, slurping it down~

Newb indeed. Only twelve? X3

~Purrs and drinks the coffee all gone.~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:21 pm
*sobs weakly and crawls off, trying to salvage some shred of dignity* gonk  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:31 pm
Wow... and people called me a slut. -_- Listen to you people... "only 12"? Seriously now...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:15 am
Megido the Oreo
Wow... and people called me a slut. -_- Listen to you people... "only 12"? Seriously now...

There's all different kinds of sluts, Meggy-poo. You, for example, are a power slut. Please don't ask me to explain it, because I'll break down laughing. neutral  

FogSage

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:10 am
xD TWELVE TENTACLES...

In my pet.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:14 pm
Well you gotta explain it. Are you trying to say I'm a slut for powerful people, or what? This term, "power slut", of yours can be taken in various ways. Be more clear, fox.  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:03 pm
Megido the Oreo
Well you gotta explain it. Are you trying to say I'm a slut for powerful people, or what? This term, "power slut", of yours can be taken in various ways. Be more clear, fox.

Okay, BULL. =_= You're a powerslut in that you enjoy massive quantities of sex while being completely in control. You get off on being on top.

Call me fox again and I'll show you my pictures from the vacay I took in San Francisco. Some of them are quite interesting, and there's a LOT of nudity...my kind of nudity.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:00 pm
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

Okay, BULL. =_= You're a powerslut in that you enjoy massive quantities of sex while being completely in control. You get off on being on top.

Call me fox again and I'll show you my pictures from the vacay I took in San Francisco. Some of them are quite interesting, and there's a LOT of nudity...my kind of nudity.
Actually, I really don't have sex as often as you seem to think I do. I do a lot of flirting, and molesting, but not a lot of sex. As for being on top, I don't mind being on the bottom as long as it's rough, 'cause that's the way I likes it. And are you not a fox? Should I call you Fog, the NOT-a-fox?

As for showing me pictures, it's kinda hard to do that if I don't look at them, isn't it? >_>  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:05 pm
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

Actually, I really don't have sex as often as you seem to think I do. I do a lot of flirting, and molesting, but not a lot of sex. As for being on top, I don't mind being on the bottom as long as it's rough, 'cause that's the way I likes it. And are you not a fox? Should I call you Fog, the NOT-a-fox?

As for showing me pictures, it's kinda hard to do that if I don't look at them, isn't it? >_>

=_= I want to kick you so badly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:38 am
How's it feel to want? xD  

Megido the Oreo

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:13 pm
oh god my inteligence has hit an all time low i sold one of my items like for soooooooome much less then it was actuly going for like almost 10k less  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:07 am
Megido the Oreo

Horrid, to be perfectly honest. I want to kick you, yet I know if I do that you'll pick me up and use me for a manure shovel. gonk  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:14 am
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

Horrid, to be perfectly honest. I want to kick you, yet I know if I do that you'll pick me up and use me for a manure shovel. gonk
Nooo, no no no no. That's disgusting. xP I don't wanna be near fecal matter any more than you do. I'd probably just toss you at a wall, or something. =P  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:09 pm
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

Nooo, no no no no. That's disgusting. xP I don't wanna be near fecal matter any more than you do. I'd probably just toss you at a wall, or something. =P

How reassuring. =_____=  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:49 pm
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

How reassuring. =_____=
Would you rather I fed you to NG, or something? >_> It's your choice, man... the wall... or NG.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games