Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:20 pm
This has turned into a very disturbing conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:15 pm
All the tea in China ? HECK YES !!!
* books a plane ticket for Russia *
Now all I have to do when I arrive is look for the ugliest guy, in the nicest suit, with the over enlarged..... ego. >.>  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:46 pm
Of course... It was a large misconception... I been there, they only have about... One crate... That's all they have.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:42 pm
I'll trade you a plane ticket for it  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:05 pm
Hello again all of my RE Famed Friends. biggrin It's been awhile, yes it has. If you don't remember, I underwent a name-change for a desire to have something other than Mitsurugi_Heishiro, seing how it was awkward and I really didn't care for it that much anymore.

But now, I come to you with a dilemma. A conundrum if you will. I have in my posession... AN UNUSED GUILD! O______O

Yes, yes. My friend and I have had a guild since Guilds were started, and now overall, it seems that it has run it's course, and it's time for someone else to take the reins. Seeing how she had it before, I have taken the torch and will burn the flame to the festive torches of Valhalla! *Ahem.*

So I ask, seeing how I've been a member of this guild for such a while, and I have old friends here like MM, and BiohazardEXTREME, I ask what seems reasonable at this time for a guild? Times I've thought of Gears of War (RP or General) Xbox in General, Randomness, Fight Club / Project Mayhem, etc, but I've yet to come to a conclusion. Help...?

- - Brad - -  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:57 pm
Now, I'm no fan boy by any means, but I wouldn't join a Gears of War guild, because myself and many people simply don't own a 360. If you want to base it on a video game, I would suggest something multi platform and something that made a name for itself.

Or maybe you like classic games, like something from the 90's, you could base it on 16-Bit and less video games. You know, something the masses would enjoy. Hmm... Actually a classic video Game guild would be good, because chances are, many of these noobs that we hate oh so much have never played Double Dragon and all those godsent games, so chances are, you'd be getting some real video game veterans. But that's just me.

Naturally, it doesn't have to be about video games, thought by me saying that, I am being a blasphemer against my own cause.
You could make it based on umm... A type of music, or something. I've been looking at some Hip-Hop related guilds, and I gotta tell you, they're like... Noob Central. I'm sure this is no exception to other music style guilds.

Umm... But yeah, it's not easy. I managed to put together a somewhat of a decent Mortal Kombat guild, since I guess it's one of the only ones on Gaia, so I do get people. But they come and go, unfortunately.
The thing is, you'll get people, at least some people. The problem is, you gotta make sure that whatever you base your guild on, that you believe in that topic enough to not get bored with it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:08 pm
I considered making a Viking guild, but that's like making a Pirate or Ninja Guild. N00bs abound. But then again, I hold Vikings higher than both, so I'd try not to let the n00bishness take over. Was going to name it Valhalla, but again, n00bs, and of course, there's two Valhalla's already.

I really like Gears of War, Star Wars. Wait... Nah. Superheroes = Overrated. Besides, I'm not a Comic kind of guy. Hmmm... I've been really dying for a good, CLASSIC Resident Evil RP. Reality abound, like Resident Outbreak in a more literate form. ;____; I never got to actually follow through with a good literate Raccoon City in the midst of the attack kind of RP... I dunno. I'm still very confused about what to do. I'll admit, I like old games, and yes, B.E. Double Dragon is one of the coolest games I remember. Street Fighter and Street Fighter 2 (and Turbo) make me joygasm. I just love old games. My friend and I played Battletoads Vs. Double Dragon a few weeks back and I remember that game being good, and I must admit, that's one of the most fun times I've had with gaming recently.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:12 pm
Well to be honest, I don't see noopbishness taking over Vikings. I mean, I can just see some noob in a viking rp going:

Name: Hironoshi Takayama
Wapons: Katana
Bio: He came from Japan... Blah blah blah....  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:26 pm
LOL. True. I've also been reading my "Archives: Umbrella's Virus Uncovered" and it makes me want to make sort of a "Branch" of this Guild. Not really seperate, but not really the same, you know? I've had a fascination with the U.B.C.S., the Umbrella Special Forces (I.E. The Gas Mask, Goggle wearing "Hunk" looking forces.) and that kind of thing. What would you think? Maybe use it as an extended way to promote this guild, but at the same time, have something different and original? Also, this would give me good excuse to start up an old, Raccoon City RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:50 pm
Are you talking about Resident Evil Archives?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:57 pm
Yessir. xP I love that book.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:50 pm
Me too. I should re-read it. As for that idea, it's a good idea, but I don't think it would work. I mean, you'd be taking the same people from this guild, so basically, it would just mean we'd have to keep up with two guilds instead of one. It's somewhat pointless, as much as I love Umbrella Special Forces. Besides, there are a LOT of Resident Evil guilds on Gaia.
Your member base would be spread extremely thin.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:00 pm
True. Very true. Hmmm... I'm very torn  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:56 pm
DAMN CRICKETS! >_>

Still no decision for the new Guild.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:27 pm
I say you take things that you like, let's say, Classic Video Games, Vikings, whatever, and then search the guild registry to see if there's a whole bunch of other guilds with the same topic, and see which guilds are lacking, then base it on that.

Also, keep in mind, that if it's something I like, I'll gladly join and spread the word.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games