Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:08 pm
((actually you wont get to touch me... see the sand is like a sandstorm around me thats why you would actually get shredded as soon as you try to grab me... thats why i said I dare you to touch me

Daisuke i was supposed to take gambaten it was random...

you see it wont be my blade killing her as soon as you try to wrap your arms around me you will touch the swirling sand... it shreds/grind you to bits and basicly .... DAMN it I can never get a kaguya puppet can I.... basicly you will end up a pool of blood.

Besides I aint controling the sand it is just a small sandstorm swirling around me that I happened to use Sands of decay on...))

Zeramaru looked at sarium and watched him run into the swirling sand.
"Common I only wished to take one gennin and now its a friggin gennin army"

"Zann it does not matter...I wont kill the gennin I would just let him do it by himself" Zeramaru said a he pulled back his arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:23 pm
((here are the two and only jutsus I've used so far...

Name: Suna no Kusari (Sands of Decay)
Description: A more advanced version of the parasite sand and far more dangerous. When the sands of decay touch something, they begin to eat it away like an acid. The chemical reactions in living organisms slow down this process but non-organic objects are quickly eaten away. The sand does not simply eat away at what it touches but actually continues to spread slowly along whatever it is currently devouring. Submersion in water will stop this spread immediately.

Name: Suna no Uzu (Sand Swirl)
Description: This technique is actually a highly advanced version of the sand shield. The user creates what appears to be a whirlwind of sand around them but in truth no wind is actually involved in this technique, it is simply sand swirling around the user in a funnel shape. The sand somewhat obscures the user but if something tries to penetrate the funnel it becomes thicker at that point for a few moments. The effect of this technique is that not only are the grains of sand moving rapidly, they have been sharpened with chakra to cut like tiny knives. Flesh, cloth, or wood is ripped apart while stone and metal objects are pulled with the sand for a moment before being spat back out, worse for the wear.

so basicly they are in combination... since the sand is spinning around me and there are tiny particles everywhere you will well... die for even just and i quote

"As time came back, an almost malicious grin spread across Fenrir's face as he grabbed Ayame's shoulders and pushed her body deeper into the blade until the two of them reached Zeramaru's body. By the time this happened, Fenrir wrapped his arms around both Ayame and Zeramaru. Both Ayame and Zeramaru would instantly feel both of their bodies being stabbed as long jagged bones imapled both of their bodies in multiple places around their chest."

By pushing towards me you would have also pushed against the sand and before you are able to wrap your hands around us you would have died....

tada you comited suicide...Gawd this is like... the 3rd person who commited suicide cause they assume to much...
naga
blood ok blood did not die but i could have if he was not so useful here it is too late for me to stop it ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:42 pm
((OH yeah whose body did you take btw? Username I mean--just interested
I have a method that will let you take a Kaguya body without fail--want me to come do it? XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:31 pm
Sarium stopped as he entered some of the sand and it vut his face, he holered out and jumped back "Oi Zeramaru you ARE a little girl, you hide behind your damn sand". Sarium whatched with his sharingan and wanted to coax Zeramaru out of his sand with harassments and continually messing wth him. Sarium's lip for the first time since he came to Kumo his lip curled into a sneer, and he debated what to do this vermin of a mastermind was hiding from a group of GENNIN and acouple of jounin it didn't sound right. Sarium looked up and smiled "I get it you little son of a squirrel your body is vulnerable to physical attack that would be the answer to the sand and why your affraid of Gennin, most don't know almost any ninjutsu or genjutsu so they usually rely on stupid tactics and brute stregth" he said smiling to himself.

((COME ON ZERAMARU TAKE SARIUM PLEASE!!!!!!!))

irishshamrock12

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:38 pm
((xD That souds so weird.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:45 pm
((LMAO rofl rofl ))  

iZann

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:50 pm
Gambaten just coming in, looks at the ninjas. "which one of you guys are my teachers" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:41 pm
((.........great.))

Fenrir growled as he leapt back from the sand. He focused on the areas where the sand had hit and pushed out the bones in the areas to contain the sand and then drop it to the floor. He glanced at the Sarium guy holding Zeramaru's attention. "He talks way too much for being in a fight." he thought before muttering, "Ayame." Wordlessly the blue cloaked kunoichii dropped from the ceiling. Fenrir knew that there was no way the girl would just sacrifice herself like that to somebody she didn't even know. While Fenrir held Zeramaru's attention during the first attack Ayame had all the time she needed to pull off a replacement clone with enough chakra to hold its form for a few more seconds after opposition impact. Right now Zeramaru's sand would be consuming a wooden chair instead of a girl. Fenrir started making handsigns and Ayame vanished once again. "Let's finish this." he snarled as he glared at Zeramaru.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 pm
Gambaten looks at Fenrir and says "plz quiet down mutt".  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:34 am
"oh really now you wish to take me on fine I will indulge you..." Zeramaru said as the sand fell to the ground harmlessly

"Very well lets finish it" Zeramaru took out a scroll and summoned his old body then he dropped a smoke bomb, while in the smoke he transferred the heart back to his real body and the current body he is using dissipated in a puff of smoke.

"I could have sworn you were a Inuzuka with that snarling ... oh well... I'll turn you into one later." Zeramaru made a string of handseals.
"Chuusuusei Shikeikiden (Central Nervous System Electrical Shock)" Zeramaru's hands glowed with his chakra.

With a flick of his wrist his hands came flying off one towards Gambaten one towards Sarium at a touch Zeramaru could paralize protions of their bodies..
"For you my dog like child this is more appropriate." he said and as soon as he did a clanging sound was heard and it kept on like there was a heavy metal chain in Zeramaru being coiled.

((you do know I have a much better target... than sarium but I guess I never was a picky person...

Zann let me do what I do ... wait what happened to you its like 3 months since i've seen you...It was a life or death situaton...took the body of arashi... would have taken blood's body but he was awake Arashi got knocked out.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:14 am
((Sorry for OOC but... Id just like to inform shadow that he can not be in 2 places at once, the academy and jedi's trainin ground))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:24 am
((Gee Havock, you took the body of your own son...I mean Zeramaru took the body of his own son, something tells me he wasn't a very good father =="))  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:07 am
((gee ya think. Besides I had a son by accident xd ... LOL I wont ever let anyone see that thread cause I deleted it... sorry VC and crew LOL))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:49 am
((WTH BY ACCIDENT???))  

Bloodfang23

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:29 am
Sarium smiled and seeing the hand he remembered Sens Kunai on a chain that road the wind like a bird trying to stab him, Sar ducked under it. In one fluid motion he took of the weights he wore and ran at Zeramaru who had switched bodies, he looked for any weak points, then he noticed something the arm joint. Sarium with his Sharingan was indeed seeing alot of this slowed down so he would be able to dodge most of the long range stuff but when he got too close he wasn't so sure he hadn't had his sharingan long.

((YES!!!!!!))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games