Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

MasterDream

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:50 pm
Yay for the Elders! 3nodding

EDIT: This hit a new page so this looks really random now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:54 pm
Yay for Randomness!  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:00 pm
*confetti* Agreed...*randomly gluggles everyone present* We just got a new futon...OMG BOX!!!! *disappears into her fort* MINE!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:10 pm
I wanna hide in the box!!  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:16 pm
I remember some old woman handing out envelopes of confetti saying it was 'magic' around christmas when I was a teen. I thought she was wierd, but free confetti can't be argued with! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:36 pm
Fort is just big enough for two! *pulls Goosey in* See here's the siege weapons, and dungeon, but don't tell anyone else...SECRETS! whee hehehehehe
->a side note: your username abbreviated is almost DDT...which is scary >...<

Yes Ojiisan, confetti is an amazing commodity, however currently on my shopping list is little blank flags on suction cups. You have no idea how much I want to run up to someone and be like "Found YOU! FLAG!" *stick one on their forhead*

Electric Kool-Aid

Micaelae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:44 pm
In the immortal words of Terry Pratchett(or at least,somewhere near enough that it still fits)
"Many an economy has been built based on the amount of work little, hard-faced old women in black can accomplish,much as an ant can carry many tims its own weight"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:03 pm
Terry Pratchett?! Ahhhh! *gluggles Ivel-sama* You're back! Yay! and you read Pratchett...even better! I love the part in Night Watch where the barricades are being attacked so Vimes puts a bunch of grannies up on the top with a megaphone shouting out "I know you're down there, our Ron! Stop being a silly boy and go home! Send Ruth our love!"

You speak Japanese right?

Electric Kool-Aid

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:48 pm
grrrrrrrr...terry pratchet
i don't like his books
except for good omens...that one was okay  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:53 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
Terry Pratchett?! Ahhhh! *gluggles Ivel-sama* You're back! Yay! and you read Pratchett...even better! I love the part in Night Watch where the barricades are being attacked so Vimes puts a bunch of grannies up on the top with a megaphone shouting out "I know you're down there, our Ron! Stop being a silly boy and go home! Send Ruth our love!"

You speak Japanese right?

I've been reading terry pratchet since you were a zygot<.<(goat, got, glotO.o). First read Sourcery in the early 90's or so, I think. I lvoe that when he was at this big intellectuals gathering and was being honored as a guest, he decided to tell a dirty, low-brow sex jokes on stage.

eh?nani? You mean me? a lil sweatdrop mostly phrases and such, I'd love to learn more.  

Micaelae

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:23 pm
You know, flagging everyone might be a very good idea when trying to remember who you've met . . . XD

It's 'zygote', Ivel, and who's Terry Pratchet?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:26 pm
Hephaestus-Your opinion has been duly noted...Personally I love Pratchett...go figure, I love British humor. Good Omens is on my to do list as a matter of fact and I'm trying to find a cheap copy or borrow one from a friend. To my dismay my library hasn't got it. Mehj
xp

Ivel-sama: I'm taking Japanese 101 starting tomorrow evening, and Goosey and I were thinking about trying to PM each other to improve our practice time (as no one in my area speaks Japanese) so I was thinking to include you as well?

In any case I have to get up early and such therefore *snuggles into bed with her security blankie after deciding against spending the night in her fort/box with Goosey, although the idea was tempting and had much merit as she'd be able to protect her domain from foreign invaders and still receive the required eight hours of sleep tranquility* Oyasuminasai everyone!

Electric Kool-Aid

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:39 pm
Oyasumi!

EDIT: I might take on a format of posting in the guild, so don't be surprised if you see my posts suddenly with a different color/style.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:23 pm
'Allo, souls and beings alike. I am new amongst the ranks here and am introducing myself.

I am none other than Kai Xinh Shi, more so Kai, an avid roleplayer and experienced artist. I'm glad to be here and meet everyone. If you are more curious about myself don't be afraid to PM me, I don't bite...hard.

See you all around~.

+ Kai

Xyirii

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:48 pm
Welcome to the guild, Kai! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

*decorates the fort/box in EKA's absence* ninja  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games