Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:23 pm
Lilli loved just being able to take in his scent again while she could. Lilli just wished she didn't have to let go of him.
Lilli reluctantly pulled away from Klaash.
Lilli looked to Melanni. She actually was extremely beautiful. More than herself.
I guess he deserved someone better than me. Melanni will be that loyal wife that Klaash will love. And she'll never hurt him like I have. Damn I feel like such a whore for that. Lilli thought.
"It's nice to see you too." Lilli said. She wasn't really lying, just telling half of the truth.
One half of her hated Melanni for stealing away Klaash. But the other half knew she was good for him. And plus it wasn't even really her fault, it was Tsshyeiah and that Lusian guy's fault for arranging the marriage.
Lilli could feel the tears coming. She had to wrap it up.
"Well congratulations on your marriage. I hope you two will be happy together." Lilli then turned to Melanni.
"I can see the sympathy you feel for me, Melanni. Don't be sorry. It's not your fault, at all. You didn't do anything. If anyone, it's my fault for shying away from commitment and marrying him when I had the chance. You didn't have a say in this. You're brother and Tsshyeiah arranged it. So don't beat yourself up about it. Okay?" Lilli asked. She stepped forth, hugging Melanni as well.
"Please.. just love and care for him... Because I'm not able to anymore." Lilli said.
"I'll see you guys later.. I guess." Lilli said, walking away from the alter.
Tears streamed down her face as she silently fought through the crowd to get back inside.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:27 pm
Tuesday trailed behind Lilli. Klaash hugged her, smiling.
He sighed, this was a sad occaision for her. He held her hand tightly, hidden behind her. He tugged away from his hand, walking fast through the crowd. Once they got to the manor, Tuesday hugged her, his lips resting on her head.
"Will you be okay?" He asked softly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:33 pm
Lilli sighed, wiping away her tears.
"I hope I will be. But most likely I will be soon." Lilli said. The tears still came quickly down her face.
She tried ignoring them.
"I just don't know what I'm going to do once the baby is born. He'll look so much like Klaash.. It'll be hard not to cry everytime I look at him." Lilli said. She draped her arms aorund Tuesday's waist.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:35 pm
Bou sat in one of the chairs, next to Kyo, a glass of wine in one hand, Kyo's in the other. She was wearing a black, strapless dress. It was long and had a slit starting at her hip reaching the floor.
She had a rather pissed look on her face. She saw Lilli congratulate Klaash and walk away quickly to the manor. Tuesday was behind her, also a grim expression on his face.
"Lilli is upset. She might go into labor soon." Bou said then sipped her wine.
"Ugh come on." She said, standing, tugging on Kyoiya's hand. He followed her to were Klaash and Melanni was. Bou put on a happy face and flashed her fangs, smiling.
"Congratulations on the marriage Klaash! You guys make a perfect match." She said, beaming. Melanni turned her back to say hello to some man. As Bou hugged him, she whispered.
"I know I don't know you all that well. You probably hate me for being close to Takeru. But I need to talk to you later tonight. Meet me in the outside courtyard tonight okay?" She whispered and the hug parted.
"I'll see you around okay?" She asked and smiled at Melanni, her fangs were protruded.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:47 pm
Tuesday wiped her new tears, wiping her make-up off.
"You will have a beautiful child. He won't be a 'b*****d'. He'll be a honorable man. Better than Klaash. Better than any child that they'll make together." Tuesday said, resting one hand on her stomach, the other around her waist.
Kiryuu was raging inside of him, he had done all he could to contain him. He was on the breaking point now.

"Gross. Look it's that slut. Now she's with some other guy. How can you stand her? She's giving birth to a b*****d!" A woman hissed. Tuesday's eyes flashed black and Lilli looked at him with fear.
Kiryuu turned around, a grim look on his face. <******** b***h!!!" He yelled and punched her. He grabbed her by the neck, looking her in the eyes.
"Don't you EVER say ANYTHING about her EVER AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME!" He yelled at her. Tears streamed down her face, she tried to nod. Suddenly his eyes flashed back, he dropped the woman and stood there in shock. She coughed and stumbled up, she ran away crying.

"What a monster. Can't control his emotions."
"I heard he destroys villages..."
"I wonder how many people he's killed."
"He's one of the last remaining Yuzuki's. I'm surprised he isn't dead yet."
"Hmmm...His name is Takeru Yuzuki, he sure doesn't live up to that name. He's such a ******** up."
People hissed, staring at the recent scene. Tuesday defensively stood in front of Lilli.
"Don't you people have any sympathy?!?! YOUR the monsters!!! Just shut the ******** up!!!" He yelled at the crowd.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:05 pm
He could tell Lilli was hurting. He hoped that Lilli and Melanni wouldn't hate each other, he didn't think they would, but there was always a possibility for everything. Melanni listened intently to what Lilli had to say to her. Don't beat yourself up. It was the same message that Klaash had revealed to her. Her brother Lusain was the one who taught to be like that, to apologize for everything. At first she hated it, but when she saw how other accused her and treated her, it became a dreadful habbit. "Thank you, Lilli. I'll love him for you." She whispered in her ear, almost falling into pieces herself. Melanni tried to muffle her tears as best she could, and it actually worked, only having one eye, there were far less tears to worry about, and she was a quiet person so begin with, so ver few noticed.

Klaash blinked. Who was this woman again? Someone Tuesday and Lilli would know. How could he trust her? Klaash blinked once more, What just happened...?

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:13 pm
Kyoiya followed Bou around, not saying anything.
People looked at him as he walked around, hand in hand with Bou.
What's with these people? He wondered.
Kyoiya realized Bou was taking them to Klaash and Melanni. He didn't figured he'd say anything.
Kyoiya just stood listening to what Bou had to say.
Melanni was quite beautiful.
Kyoiya looked at Bou. She smiled at Melanni, with her fangs protruded.
"Be nice!" Kyoiya hissed, taking her hand.
"Don't mind her, Melanni." Kyoiya said, blushing.
"See you guys later.." Kyoiya said, taking Bou away from them.
"What do you need to talk to Klaash about?" Kyoiya asked, confused.
-----
Lilli stood in fear when Kiryuu chimed in, attacking the woman.

Tuesday came back to her, standing protectively infront of Lilli.
Lilli shook her head.
She felt embarrassed that he did that.
Lilli walked away; out of the front room and up the stairs. She went up the stairs as quicly as her pregnant self would let her.
Lilli went into her room, locking the door behind her. She laid down on her bed, not bothering to turn on the lights.
She figured Tuesday might show up apologizing for the scene he'd caused.
Lilli was unsure if she'd answer the door. She was so fed up with everything. It caused her to feel stressed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:20 pm
[I don't think Lilli will hate her.. just envy.
I feel so bad for Lilli right now.
Nothing good is going her way.
Oh... hey!
Abby!
So.. should Lilli have her baby when you get back from L.A.?
I think a few days in the rp will have passed in the rp by then... and if not.. Time skip! Maybe...?]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:21 pm
Bou followed Kyoiya back to the manor.
"It's about Lilli..." Bou said, pouting.

Takeru noticed that Lilli had left. She was mad at him for causing a scene. People were leaving the site. He sighed and walked to the opposite side of the manor, outside.
I'm sorry Lilli. I just need to eat. He thought to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:24 pm
[[ x3 I just felt like adding. xDD
Uhhh...Sure!! I also have this other wonderfully spectacular involving Tsshyeiah, Esloleiar and Lusain to use in a while. sure,sure, I love reading this. This is the best Vampire soap opera, EVAR. xDD Whatever you guys want to do, sure! ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:32 pm
Lilli folded her hands and draped them across her stomach.
I know you're sorry, Tuesday. I forgive you. But still it's hard. Go eat, then. Maybe you'll calm down then. She thought to him, her eyes closed.
----
Kyoiya nodded.
"Well, obviously." He said.

"But what specifically?" Kyoiya asked.

[IT IS! biggrin
Pm what you have in mind for Tsshyiah, Esloleiar and Lusain... I wanna hear! O:]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:37 pm
Tuesday sighed, resting against a tree next to a river.
Okay... He said and stood up, at first walking, then running as fast as he could towards the nearest village.

Bou sighed.
"I just want to see what he's going to do about Lilli....And more importantly, HIS child." Bou said.
[[Time skip of lyke. 1 hour.]]

Tuesday knocked softly on Lilli's door. His eyes had returned to their light purple color.
"Lilli...I'm feeling a lot better now." He said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:51 pm
Kyoiya was lying in his bed, half asleep. He felt so strange since he'd stopped smoking.
He as well felt like he was going to go insane if he didn't again soon.
"Bou..." He mumbled.
"I'm going to go insane if I can't smoke.. you wanted me to stop.. so help me to continue this... abstaining from it." Kyoiya said, yawning.
----
Lilli heard Tuesday knock on the door.
She hadn't fallen asleep... but she hadn't moved for an hour.
"Lilli...I'm feeling a lot better now." Tuesday said.
Lilli rolled her eyes.
"Damn it.. I knew I shouldn't have locked it.." She said, standing up.
She unlocked the door and opened it, letting him in. Tuesday closed it behind him.
Lilli was already lying on the bed, back in the same position as before.
She stared up at the dark ceiling.
The light's still weren't on.
Besides, she liked it dark.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:54 pm
Bou sighed.
"Okay fine...You can have one smoke." She said and kissed him deeply.
"Kyoiya...I love you." She said, looking up at him.

Takeru lay beside Lilli.
"Are you feeling alright?" He asked. Her mood was irritable.
He sighed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:54 pm
Keita had skipped the wedding.
He didn't even know who Klaash was other than a head of the house.
Keita couldn't even remember the name of the girl he was marrying.
Keita had meantime been in Daisuke's room.
He'd fallen asleep on his bed, hoping Daisuke wouldn't mind.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games