Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:18 pm

"Well I prefer shirts, I like the feel of smooth loosefitting cotton." Dimitris came out with a generous plate of food. "Here ya go Turq." Setting his plate down at the counter nearby.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Drew nodded, "Yeah, I had the same problem with pants... but because I don't wanna go to jail, I learned to wear skirts, and then it just kinda spread. It's rare that I'm ever dressed as a boy." He giggled.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:19 pm

"Hun, as a nudist, I think I know exactly where you're coming from." Tab said as he sauntered over to the new fur, also currently shirtless.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:29 pm

He laughed as he padded over, taking a seat at the bar and beginning to pick at the food, thinking that maybe having something on his tummy would help to calm is nervousness. “So let see, we have a normal one, a pretty boy and a nudist?” he said chuckling to himself and pointing towards each of them as he spoke a description, not meaning to offend, just trying to set himself straight in his soundings.

Hiro Toshirou

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:32 pm

Drew giggled, "Yeah, that pretty much sums it up, but I'm far more then a pretty boy." He smirked playfully, "Isn't that right love?" He looked over to Tab, smiling.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Dimitris pouted a bit sourly. "I thought i was the pretty boy but I guess just being hospitibal and sarcastic is enough."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:40 pm

"Oi! Don't forget the....Uhh...Me!" Rocky said, stepping into the wolf's view. "Konichiiwa and Hajimashiite. Watashi wa, Rocky LaRouge desu. Translation: Hello and nice to meet you. My name is Rocky LaRouge."
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:42 pm

"Oh, Drew has much more than just a pretty face..." Tab said with a wink before slinging his arm around Drew's shoulders.

Barakiel9909

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:45 pm

"I am Tsukuyomi Yue. Yue for short and to me new mate; Yue-chan."
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Turq's eyes lit up and a grin formed on his muzzle hearing the Rocky speaking another language "ああっ、 日本語ができますか。何年ぐらい勉強しましたか。"(Ah, nihongo ga dekimasu ka? Nan nen benkyou shimashita ka?) he began to babble on, leaving the couple to grope and play amongst themselves.

Hiro Toshirou

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:52 pm

"Something tells me I'm going to enjoy Turq." Drew laughed and nuzzled against Tab's neck.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Yue smiled as he cuddles against Rocky; "I'm going to let him answer that for you, since it was directed at him. I understand you perfectly though. I just don't speak Japanese to often, myself. I prefer French."

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:57 pm

"Oh... You enjoy everyone, Drew." Nurren let out, seemingly having been ignored alongside Derrick. He rose, approaching the new fur while still only in his shirt and underwear. His tail sway as he offered a hand. "My name's Nurren, pleased to meet you Turq." He smiled to the wolf.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:57 pm

"Looks like everyone introduced themselves then by this point." Dimitris chuckled and turned on some music to the surround sound.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:58 pm

"Ha!...Actually, I'm not theat fluent. Yes I am form Japan and I was there until I was 15, than I started travling..." Rocky explained. ((Actualy IRL< I'm Afro_Amer. I'm going to try and study abroad in Japan eventually)
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games