Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:39 am
'Their turned other a new leaf, they just want to got their kin back, they only have each other now, do you know a shortcut to the sabors home ?. please we fear what they may do to him' Robin explained, Zeta's angry addition at first may not have worked but it did seem to put their point across. Hopefully this Harpie was gun for hire foot soilder with limited information on thier employers. He was curious to how many other creatures resided in the world and what wonderous abilites did the possess like these strange creatures they had already met.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:09 pm
Then two other harpies appeared and stood next to their friends. They landed and kneeled to the purple harpy. She looked to them and back to the wolves. "We'll help you. My name is Hera while these three are Helen, Selene, and Angela," she spoke.

Gemini looked to the other harpies and saw their wounds and burns on them. "Where did you get those?" she asked politely.

"Wolves!" yelled Angela. "We're going to work with them!" she hissed.

"Hush Angela. We were tricked by the sabors. And those good for nothing cats stole something from them and lied to us," said Hera.

((Here are the other harpy girls))
Angela:
User Image

Helen:
User Image

Selene:
User Image  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:19 am
'Thank you for trusting us, and hello to all of you, can you help us find the Sabors stronghold and rescue are stolen pup ?' he asked, Robin noticed some of the harpies held some dislike towards the wolves, he was curious if Blaise and any of his ancestors had unsavoury relations with the harpies which caused them to carry a grudge with them. However their was no time to study this line of investigation they had to rescue Sirius before it was to late, the nature of the lateness was something Robin tried not to dwell on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:40 pm
Angela looked to Hera and then to the wolves. She frowned and said, "Fine!" Angela crossed her arms and gave a little laugh as she said, "Heh! Then again, I never really like those cats anyways. Specially hate the way they smell and I bet they don't taste good."

"Angela," scolded Hera. "Sorry about her rudeness. She's always been like that," as she looked to the other girls.

"And to answer your question young one," said Selene. "My friend Angela and I just got these wound from the wolves we attacked earlier at a castle. We thought it would be easy but it wasn't. At first it was nice and simple but the red female wolf was way to powerful and kicked our butts. Specially Angela's butt. Even two other wolves helped her out and they weren't giving up. It appears they were protecting something," she explained.

"You attacked my mother!" Gemini's eyes widen in shock. But then her eyes relaxed once she heard that they won the battle and mother, Cyborg, and Scott were doing fine. And the pups were fine too. "Well, mother is a warrior," she said. "Never gives up when she has something to protect that she loves dearly to her heart," she explained.

"And I'm sorry for attacking her and your friends now," said Selene. "As you know, I was only following orders," said Selene. "Though you are right. She was an excellent fighter. And so were the other two."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:10 pm
"That's alright Hera," said Blaise. "Does your Angela girl here, have a bad past with us wolves?" asked Blaise. Blaise has no memory of being involved with harpies before but just heard about them.

"By the way, how did you end up working for the sabers?" asked Raven. She was very curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:25 am
Robin was taken aback by the other Harpies exploits. Though they were folllowing orders and each side had taken a hard hit, it was time to move on, clearly they had no commited any lasting damage unlike their attacks earlier. It was time to move and work for the greater good, in the air they could cover more ground, it was just about getting the others in the air to, he glanced around the area, maybe they could be some kind of chariot to use ?, or a crude hot air ballon, it was fustrating realising how limiited their resoruces were in this technology free world.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:57 pm
"Not really. She just doesn't like people," replied Helen. She then stared at Robin and watched him as he observed. She sniffed some of them from afar. Only about half of them smelled only part wolf.

Hera looked to Raven and answered, "We end up working for them at first for payment. Long ago we need their help to get a certain something and they got it for us. Once that was done, we started helping them out."

"So it's just paying your debt?" asked Zeta.

"Yes," answered Hera. "But it appears the sabers are abusing us now."

~~~~~~~

Italius looked at both Scott and Cyborg and saw some of their wounds. "Are you guys alright?" he asked kindly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:57 am
'So will you consider the debt voided now that they have started to abuse your sevices ?' Robin asked curiously wondering how deep honour rung among the group, hopefully this would provoke a change in alliances in their favour. Still he would cautious due to thier vile and apparently neutral tendancies. He would be cautious around them since they held a distaste for wolves and the fact some of thier comrades had slaid in their first raid.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:40 am
'I'm fine, how you lot doing ?, it's been ages since we've talked or actually talked at all' Scott trailed off realsing how quick the pups had grown up in such a small amount of time, it made him wonder how old they would be by the end of the week ? or the mounth ?, he just hoped they didn't get bigger then him or he'd be yet again the smallest child out the group. However despite all the tragdies to defall them they seemed resilant and still soildering on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:29 pm
"Yes, fine," answered Cyborg. He then lied down, up against the wall and relaxed.

Vesta smiles at Scott and wags her tail playfully. "Good!" she barked. She then ran to Scott's side and rubbed up against him while wagging her tail.

Italius then smiled and wagged his tail happily. "Yes, good!" he says happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes," answered Hera. "I would but that would be for our head leader to decide," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:59 am
'So since the bad guys have gone, what to you wanna do now ?' Scott asked glad to see the pup's hadn't taken another burden after the attack. However, he couldn't help wondering what the the beasts wanted. It was so strange to just attack them out of the blue, it wasn't a robbery if it had been they'd attacked the castle and taken some valuable items but they hadn't, it was strange and did lead to the question of how the others were getting on thier important mission.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:16 pm
"I want to play a game!" yelled Vesta with a smile. She then began to jump around in her little wolf pup form and kept wagging her tail. "How about hide an seek?" she asked.

"Only if its in the castle," answered Starfire. "I don't want anyone wondering outside," she said sounding concern. Even for Starfire.

Cyborg's ears perked up and heard Star's rules. He has never heard act so serious before. Then again, he hasn't seen her this serious since they were taking care of Gemini as a child.

~~~~~~~

"I know it may delay your journey for a bit but going to the saber territory without a plan or army behind. You won't stand a chance," said Hera.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:18 pm
"I rather we play tag or something sounding less scary," said Italius. "Hide and seek sounds scary," he said.

"It is not scary Italius," argued Vesta. "Its just a game where you hide and pop out say boo. Besides your a boy Italius, I thought boys weren't scared of anything," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:46 am
Robin was taken back Hera's sudden reference stragety. An army seemed a bit extreme and could result in needless bloodshed. However back would be a nice luxury, they seemed to be alone in this fight with very trustworthy allies to had. However the Harpies would have to prove thier trust before any other plans were made with them. However the hard part would be devising a scenario in which they had to prove their loyalty. Time was short and their weren't moving as quick as he'd anticipated.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games