Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:55 pm
((do you want me to win))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:57 pm
((Nah, Sypher is just an insane idiot who loves fighting battles in which he has the disadvantage.))  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:59 pm
((...and you know that we didnt come here to fight))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:18 pm
((Yep, I just felt like making it interesting. If I may ask, why did you come?))  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:35 am
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
User Image

Towering Stalks, unbending will...

Mifune was already on it, stopping the boy before he took a tumble down the stairs. "Who are you? I've not seen you here before..." Mifune helped the boy to the door, and awaited his answer.

...Stab thy enemy, and pierce the sky

User Image

User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

The seven year old boy groped around for the door frame, finally catching hold of it before he tripped over. He felt strong arms grasp his shoulders, stopping him from falling. Though he had no idea who this person was, he could sense that he had no ill will. Though he was deaf, he "felt" that he had been asked a question, and instincts told him that it was most probably asking him who he was, or what he was doing here.
"我是陈权...先生,你可以告诉我这儿是什么地方吗?"
(Wo shi Chen Quan...xian sheng, ni ke yi gao su wo zhe er shi shen me di fang ma?)
(Translation: I'm Chen Quan...sir, can you tell me where this is?)

The boy seemed to speak gibberish to everyone. It was clear that he was not native to this land, and as to the question of who he is...well, that was one thing to find out. A blind and deaf boy who spoke no English, does anyone expect him to become a ninja?

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:05 am
Yamishippou
Rahenno looked towards the door and yelled, "Come in." then turned his attention back to Pyro. "So what is it you want?" He asked as started to stand up now.

Blood open the door and went in and asked "So Tera has already been here?" But then he devirted his attention toward the young boy, who seemed bline and spoke giberish.  

Bloodfang23

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:21 am
((What door? The office is underground now becuase I basically dragged it under.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:30 am
((...really? Wait so where am I now? Am I at the door of the kage's office or am I somewhere buried underground? O_o ))  

iZann

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:59 am
((Depends, did you leave the room before I sank it?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:52 am
((WTH... knocked and entered... but i think before you sank it... waaaa... weird.))  

Bloodfang23

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:21 am
((Just a question Blargitude...I know Sypher's like the ultimate master of Kaguya, but is it really possible to control bones that are out of your body?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:32 am
((You do know that Blar is just moki?))  

Bloodfang23

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:36 am
((Yeah I know, but his username's Blarg so to me calling him Moki sounds wrong. End of ooc before gp gets here.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:06 am
Rahenno only watched as choas entered the room. He sighed and looked around as the room was incased underground and on top of that the inside of the room was surrounded in metal. He leaned forward in his chair, placed his right elbow on the desk and his head in his palm. "So, to whom due I owe the favor of all you s-rank ninja's to come into my office?" Seraching from eye to eye as he looked around the room, seeing if there look would give him answer but no luck. "Anyone care to explain?" He said, this time standing up. He fold his arm and continued to look around the room. Rahenno even saw the kid outside. He understood what he was saying and wanted to answer his question, but he felt as thought the current suituation was more of an obligation.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games