Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:47 pm
// XD cheater //

Mika glared at him then stated almost inaudiably with a glare on her face. "I wonder if you can sing that tune when we are on my playing feild." she walked towards the nearest building ready to use a phone to have crystallis come.

// XD do they have phones? //  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:16 pm
[[[well... they have fridges, i so i presume they have phone, but you might need to ask Ukyp. o.o;]]

Felix ignored her and called for Avalon to come back to him, and then dismissed him. Avalon vanished into a flash of light. Felix kept walking towards the town gates. He had enough of this town.

[[lolz, ur gonna get ditched for realz nao]]  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:18 pm
// XD shox thats mean! I made this char so you could rp with her not just ditch me in dethan XD//
Mika called the academy making everything quick. She knew it wouldnt be long until they were here

/  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 am
[[Dx im not lettin ma char get taken away by da academy. O.O! actually.... he'll stay... I gots an idea. twisted ]]

Felix sat on a park bench and ate another apple. Every women that was walking by blushed when they saw him. Their likelihood of heart attack was increased when Felix smiled at them, and some of then almost fainted when Felix waved to them. Felix was getting a bit annoyed by all the attention though. As a decent looking man passed by Felix's bench, Felix got up and talked to him. After a while of talking, they kissed. The ladies that were watching Felix stared in horror and disappointment as they saw him kissing another... man. The man blushed and looked around nervously before walking away.

[[ROFL
but no, this wasn't the plan, its just for fun. xD]]  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:42 am
((back! : D ))

Shin was shocked as Yume reacted in a way that in his mind, it meant 'wild girl'. Whew. he thought. "Why so? If I may ask." he asked her calmly and politely, not wanting her anger to transform into rage.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:48 am
Yume hugged her legs again "They never cared about me.. whenever i was hurt.. or ill.. they just let me alone and went to their work.." she said quietly "Being with them its like.. being alone.." she closed her eyes to stop the tears.

((Welcome back!! biggrin ))  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:57 am
(( biggrin ))

"Oh..." Shin said quietly, with her. Maybe they're just working so that they could use it for their expenses for Yume's health... but then, I didn't know her parents, so I'll just keep this shut. he thought. "Well, now you're not alone." he said to her, looking at Yume and smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:04 am
Yume open her eyes and looked over him "You really are spacial" she giggled 'how come you said.. the things i wanted to hear since long time' she thought to herself and took another gummy from her pocket, she looked at it and smiled "You are just as sweet as this gummy!" she said and laughted.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:15 am
Shin laughed along with Yume, and smiled with the thought. He took a bite out of his egg sandwich again, and he saw that only a quarter was left. "Thanks." he said to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:19 am
Yume blinked few times and looked at him surprisly "For what?" she asked as chewing her gummy.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:24 am
Shin stared at her for a moment, he had mental block. What the hell, I don't go mental block! Now what was I supposed to say... Ah! he thought. "Thanks for uh, being with me here. Like I said, people run away from me usually. You're actually the first one to stay with me for a very long period of time." he said, smiling at her. Shin felt something spark inside him, making him have a warm feeling whenever he looked at her.

((this is going interesting. xDD ))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:35 am
((yay! >w
Yume giggled "Its not such a big deal" she said "You are the most cool person i ever met since a very long time!" she added and turn her body over him and sat on her kneels "Being with you made this dark day becoming so much better!" she said with a smile.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:43 am
Shin blushed again a little, and it was obvious because of his pale skin. "Haha, you too." he said. He was a man with few words, and right now he couldn't explain to her at the moment what he was feeling. I feel kinda warm right now... he thought, and then smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:49 am
"Wahh!" Yume jumped and got closer to his face "You are red" she giggled "Are you blushing??" she said in teasing voice and touched his cheeks wil her finger while giggling.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:57 am
Shin got shocked for a moment and blushed even more as Yume went near his face and touched his cheeks. He wasn't used to people touching him. "N-no I'm not! I-I just..." he said, rather awkwardly, thinking of excuses.

((GimmeHug, i saw your pic in the chatterbox thread. you look pretty! xDD ))

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games