Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:22 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin grit her teeth, her red eyes changing back to their normal warm brown. She glanced over at Veronica and smiled. "So...how're things?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:22 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"He's a what?" Veronica understood what had happened but then Hunter set her down and told Ravin to watch her. "I don't need to be watched." She crossed her arms over her chest and bit her bottom lip. "You're sure he won't hurt me?" She asked. She wasn't really all that worried though. "Things are good, ish." She shrugged.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan bent down and sighed. He breathed slowly and then leaned against the tree behind him. He heard someone coming- Hunter. He reconized the smell now. "I'm sorry," He sighed.

*edited  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:31 pm
Ravin Black

"You're right," Ravin agreed. "You don't need to be watched, but you do need to be careful." She bit her lip for the slightest moment and glanced back at Veronica by her side. "As long as I, and everyone else, watch out for him, then he will not hurt you."

She crossed her arms and leaned against a nearby tree. "Trust me, Ronnie."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and walked slowly up to Dylan. He frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. "If you ever try to hurt Veronica, I will KILL YOU." Hunter stepped closer to Dylan. "Now, would you like to learn something fun?" Hunter actually grinned and barred his fangs, if Ravin loved him enough to turn him Hunter guessed he was stuck with him for a while.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:36 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Pshk. I'm always careful." Veronica glanced at her ankle. Well, okay. She tried. Kind of.
"I'm not worried. Atleast, not about me. Hunter... and Dylan... well. I'm not so sure that he's safe." And by he she meant Dylan. Veronica saw the way the newborn looked at her. And Hunter would not take lightly to that.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan looked Hunter over. Was he that good looking?
"I won't. I promise. Thats why I ran off."
He shrugged slightly. Was Hunter being nice? "Sure," He smiled gently. Not sure what to think about this little... well... nice thing that Hunter seemed to be pulling off.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:45 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin grinned as she happened to glance her ankle. "There's nothing to be worried about," she laughed. "Trust me. Even after changing, Dylan is still as tame as a kitten."

She shifted from one foot to the other, extremely eager to touch Dylan again.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned again and snagged Dylan be the shirt collar. He pulled ever so lightly and launched him into a nearby lake. "That was payback for touching my sister!!" Hunter called gaily and trotted after Dylan. "Now for the fun part. You don't have to breath, obviously." Hunter dove into the lake. "Come on snack, I wanna show you something." He dove under the water and waited to see if Dylan would follow him.

|| Sorry guys I had to do chores!! ||

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:07 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Yeah, like I said not worried for myself." Veronica went over to a tree and climbed into one of the low branches. Maybe it was a good thing she had changed.
But Veronica was insanely bored already and Ravin didn't look to eager to be around her anyway. She crossed her arms and easily kept balance. She had climbed trees a lot in her days.
Ah, good times. It was the easiest way to sneak in and out of houses. Which was something she did often.
"So uhm," She bit her bottom lip.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan looked down at Hunters hand, What the hell? Oh s**t!
He went flying into the lake. He spat out a mouthful of water and glared at Hunter. "She touched me first!" He growled.
If Hunter wasn't still able to scare the s**t out of him, he'd go after him right about now. His newborn strength would be a plus in a fight. But Dylan wasn't one to cause trouble. Atleast, not intentionally. "I'm not a snack, atleast not anymore." He growled and held his breath, following Hunter.
Though, Dylan was skeptical about doing so. After the last suprise.

||twas tanning<3 sorries.||  

samanthaualani

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:16 pm
(( SRY just got back from soccer...))

Kaline titled her head the other way, and closed her eyes ,as she spoke "Well I don't want to get you introuble with your parents or anything, you know?.." She smiled, only thinking what was for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:17 pm
||I'm going bed after this, ma sweeties.||

Ravin Black

Ravin glanced up at Veronica and smiled. "Yeah, I know," she sighed. "Nothing to talk about. How was the dance for you and Hunter? I know it was kind of ruined by Armand, but I mean...despite that. How as it?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter continued swimming and resurfaced in an underwater cave. One of those spots that no human could get to without an oxygen tank. He shook his wet hair out and waited for the snack to resurface.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:52 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"It was good until the Armand thing." Veronica nodded and swung out of the tree. She stumbled a bit on the ground and shook her hair out of its bun. The pony tail slid around her wrist.
"What about for you?" She cleared her throat. "Hey uhm, I mean, how was the whole changing thing? Oh and being a newborn?" She cocked her head at Ravin.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan swam after Hunter. He wasn't too far behind.
Hunter was swimming into the cave and he stood on the ground. He felt the urge to cough but he didn't need to. "Alright, this place is pretty cool. Do I wanna know how you found it?"

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:18 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shrugged "Ask Raye about it." he let slip another of those careless comments that he probably shouldn't have. Whatever. "And as for your earlier comment, yeah your still a snack. And I intend to keep calling you that so deal with it." He looked around the small cave. Ok so he was still an a*s hole. But technically he did Dylan a favor, "Take Ravin here later on, she'll love it."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan cocked his head at Hunter. "What do you mean ask Raye about it?" He knew who Raye was but did he really want to know what Hunter meant?
"Got it. I'm the snack. Alright alright." He nodded. He looked around the tiny cave and sighed, "What kind of trap is that one?" What? Would it bring back some awful memory to her? Its not like Hunter would actually do him a favor.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter scowled at Dylan "Quit being such a paranoid sissy. And be happy I tossed your a** in the lake instead of into a tree. This is one of Ravin's favorite spots so shut up and be happy." Hunter smirked and waited for the snacks reaction.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games