Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:23 pm
(And it begins...)

Marcove turned to face Kendal, then looked away to Daphne. His father had early installed within him the thought that only family members should be taken seriously. He looked back though and waved at his future general before looking at his father again.

~~~

"Well, it's a group dedicated to finding and stopping these Celestials. Hopefully, they're susceptible to lightning." Dulceri said, snapping his fingers to bring a spark. "We have about five people so far, one of which is not from Shale."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:30 pm
Kendal frowned he could tell the other kid wasn't the friendly kind of person. He looked down not sure why he bothered. He looked over at Rygor wondering if he should go back.

Rygor nodded "It's possible that they are but we should avoid getting ahead of ourselves I doubt things will run as smoothly as we'd hope" He said. He thought for a moment "Who are they exactly?" He asked. He then saw Kendal and gave him a signal silently saying to go and talk to the kid.

Kendal gave a small nod and looked at Marcove. He walked over to Marcove "My name is Kendal" He said trying to be friendly. "My daddy says your daddy is an important person around here" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:38 pm
Krystina smiled as she watched a little girl, her hair as white as hers, play in the garden of her small home. She never had pictured herself wanting kids, but the moment she realized she was going to have one, she dedicated her life to the little one she was carrying. Christiaan was the spitting image of Krys, only she didn't have the same red eyes. She had her father's eyes. Sometimes it was hard to look into Christiaan's eyes, but at the same time, having a reminder of the whirlwind romance that she had with her father was nice at times. She Krys struggled to stifle the thoughts of losing him so fast, sometimes. Still, seeing Christiaan smile wiped that all away. She knew she'd do anything to protect her.

Krys ran up behind Christiaan and scooped her up, both of them giggling. "Let's go get some lunch," she said, shifting the girl to her back as Christiaan nodded. They left the house, walking down the streets, trying to decide what to do with their day.

((sorry, I know it is really vague, but I'm just trying to get her back in smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:05 pm
"He's the most important." Marcove said easily. Only those words were the words he could formulate since that was his response to everyone about his dad. "I hear my daddy talk about yours lots too. Name?" He asked.

~~~

"They never do. That's why I want to take this thing international, or at least make everyone aware that these..." He paused and looked at son. "Can't do that...then it'll become a public thing and everyone will begin to flip out. This has the be a secret."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:18 pm
((It was a good post Lacey, now we just have to find out how Jean and Christaan becomes friends))

Calisto listened to Kurai and Void and could really care less. "I really dont care what either of you have to say, I won't lose an ounce of sleep or cry over your words, so what was the point of saying them?" she asked. She smiled at Ambrosia's comment. They were more than humans. They were gods that were bound to this world because they all had ******** up lives while they were human.

Amalia walked towards Rygor and nodded. She didnt mind if Rygor faught, but she too would be there alongside him. The guilt was too much for her soul to bear.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:55 pm
Kendal smiled at Marcove "Really what does he say" He said. He wondered if it was something nice. "I just said I'm Kendal" He said with a laugh "Whats yours?" He asked. He looked at Marcove "Whats it like being a prime leaders child?" He asked.

Rygor nodded "Good point and we do have to stop them" He said as he looked at the kids. "For them no matter what the cost" He said. He smiled as he saw the kids getting along. He looked at Amalia "I know your going to want to help but I want you to be carefull after all we have a child to think about now..and he needs you more than he needs me" He said. He looked at Dulceri deciding something "Dulceri if anything should happen to me and Amalia I want you and Daphne to take care of him alright...you two will be his godparents please promise me" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:50 pm
"Oh, sawwy Kendal. Mine's Marcove. People just call me Pwince though. Pwince Marcove Shale." Marcove said happily. "I'm just another kid though. My father has taught me to keep that rule in mind. If I don't...well, I get a spanking."

~~~

"I promise you Rygor. I'm already like a godparent already though." He pats his shoulder and begins to walk into the planning room, the model was different, but he hadn't opened the door to reveal the scheme. "Kendal has a ring to it. Does he have an ability? My daughter Alyss doesn't so she's pretty well off when she learns to fight.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:04 pm
Kendal smiled "Marcove Shale cool" He said. He laughed "How can you be just another kid..you have a title" He said. He thought for a moment "Whats a spanking?" He asked. He hadn't been spanked before. "So what do you do for fun?" He asked.

Rygor smiled "Thanks it puts my mind at ease" He said. He thought for a moment "I haven't spent much time at home lately but from what I've seen he is developing shadow powers" He said. He wondered how it would be to grow up without powers. "Well she's lucky then she can avoid being part of the chaos we're in" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:34 pm
"I know. But it's just a title. Now if I were my dad, I'd be a different story. I'd be a sand god!" He yelled with a smile. "Anyway, what I do for fun is I walk around Shale, talk to the people in this buidling about history...also, I have this thing where I can control sand. Wanna see?"

~~~

"Hmm. Well, if anything he'll grow up like his dad. The best 'nightwatcher' we have." He gives a light laugh after and looks down at the two. "Hey Kendal, watch this..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:48 pm
Rygor laughed a little "Maybe but I'd like to think he wont have to go through what we did while growing up war can be a terrible thing on a child" He said. He then looked at the kids.

Kendal smiled at Marcove and laughed at the sand god comment "A sand god huh that sounds like alot of fun" He said. He looked around "History is boring science and powers are fun" He said. He then nodded about wanting to see but then looked at Dulceri to see what he was going to show him.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:01 pm
"Nah, don't look at me. Marcove has the spotlight right now." Dulceri said, nodding to his son.

"Thanks dad. Okay, watch this." Marcove holds his hand out, his palm facing up. "Okay, get ready..." He prepped himself with a deep breath and then a calming exhale. He closes his eyes and focuses on the dryness of the air. Then, it came. "Ha!!" He opens his eyes and finds that nothing is there.

"Marcove...you're still weak."

"Hold on dad. I'm gonna get it. I promise."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:14 pm
Kendal frowned as Marcove produced nothing. He walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder "You can do it" He said cheerfully. He held his hand out in an attempt to copy Marcove but like Marcove nothing happened. "Dang it" He said.

Rygor smiled at them both "Hey it takes time to get good hard as it is to believe I bet there was a time when Dulceri couldn't budge a rock" He said. He looked at Dulceri and then back at the kid "I first learned to manipulate shadows when I was young I was scared of the dark and caused my fears to seem real" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:21 pm
"What?" Dulceri said as he looked up to Rygor. "I was never like that. There was never a time that I couldn't budge a rock. I was always in control of my power, probably more so than I am now."

Marcove lowered his hand, then his head fell hiding his face. "I'll get it sometime Kendal."

"Yeah, you are. Because now, you're going to train harder until you get it. Alyss is progressing at her martial arts and you still can't use what's around you. It's like being in a pool of paper with a pen, but unable to write."

Marcove looked up at Dulceri, then at Rygor before walking off to the outside of the Bulb.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:33 pm
Kendal frowned as Marcove left and followed after him "Wait! Marcove wait" He said. He stumbled chasing after him and fell and skinned his arm and knee. He cried a bit out of pain and not catching up. "Don't go he was just being mean" He said he doubted he was herd and began crying again.

Rygor looked at Dulceri "How can you be so hard on him he's just a kid and further more I'm sure as a young child you weren't perfect" He said. He frowned and looked in the direction the kids left in "Being that hard on a child is just cruel" He said. He looked back at him "I'm suprised Daphne lets you treat him so rough" He said feeling bad for him.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 am
Amalia frowned as what had happened to Marcove made her sad. How could Dulceri be like that. To her she could see the obvious change in his behaviour. "How could you be such an a** to a child?" she asked him as she picked up Kendal, attending to his wound. "If you continue like that, you'll do permanent damage and he'll never feel like he will measure up to your standards Dulceri".

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games