Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:32 pm
((NPC - Genya))

Genya blinked as he watched the windows that Sydney had provided. For amoment, it didn't register what Demios meant exactly, but then he started jumping up and down. "Yay! Japan! Thanks, everyone!" Then he stopped when he heard Demios ask about being stuck here in wherever they were in Azareth. He heard Sydney's response and blinked. "Do you have a lab in here? What if I make a super armor film for Deemios!" Or try at least...

-----

((UNS - Armand))

"Uh, hehe? Well, nooooo, but you have to start somewhere, right, Anya Anya?" The red head beamed and smiled innocently in contrast to Anya's scowl. "No use thinking about it too much, right?" He poked her and waved with a grin. "Come on! It's cold out here!" Armand patted Anya's back, gave her a quick hug, and started tugging her along. "Let's cherish the lives we still have and not forget those who trusted you..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:51 pm
Lucien's eyes opened lightly as he sat behind a desk. He blinked a few times and turned his attention forward. He looked down at the desk on it was the black flame lighter given to him by Dante. "Sentimental trinkets that tie me to the past? I suppose I am no different then I was years ago." He sighed lightly and gripped the lighter. Flipping the switch the small flame sprayed into life. "So it appears that I can no longer simply wait for my plan to unfold." He smiled a little as he turned around.

He waved his hand and from crystal shards and glass formed a complex chess board, multi layered with triangular shapes rather than the traditional square board. The pieces were obviously defined, the clear glass formed the Fallen Phoenix's A dark bluish crystal shaped the Night Owl's set of pieces, and finally a black crystal formed the UNS. There were several pieces set aside sitting on the top most layer of the board, representing the Heralds. He flicked his finger as pieces began to move. Each piece matching up to a respected Owl from that particular group.
"One." He said as a single pawn was taken by the Night Owls.
"By one" A The Knight from the Night Owls was then taken by the King of the UNS.
"The pieces dance" A Fallen Phoenix piece was snatched away by another UNS piece. He laughed a little a soft nonchalant laugh.
"Yet now." The pieces stopped the mix match of the three teams now scattered along the middle layer of the board. Two pieces formed from simple none colored crystal on the very bottom section of the board. Facing eachother in a standstill they were the only pieces that had yet to move.
"We are faced with an obstacle" His voice growing softer.
"The world is changing" The pieces on the middle board began to shake lightly in their places.
"And so either we must change with it." He watched as one by one the pieces signifying the different teams began to crack and break shattering into glittering powder one by one.
"Or be crushed by it." The Herald pieces at the top were matched by four pieces each one signifying one of the Great Four.
"And so." The pieces on the top suddenly began moving the God Owl capturing the Water Herald. The Satan Owl capturing the Wind Herald.
"What will happen now?" The Life Owl captured the Gravity herald piece. The Fire Herald piece then captured the God Owl, only to be captured then by the Death Owl piece. The Life Owl is captured by the Earth herald and the Satan Owl and Lightning Owl sit at a stand still. The pieces begin to shake just as the others did.
"Will the remaining leaders be able to stomach the decisions that must be made?" The remaining Herald pieces and Great Four Pieces shattered like before.
"To create a new world I will become the demon that it fears." He stood up from his chair. He reached into the closet and pulled out a black trenchcoat with belt like straps, his pants were dark brown loose fitting, almost like scrub material. He clipped up a pair of black combat boots. On his hands were fingerless gloves with small metal dots along th knuckles. He turned and looked at himself. Grabbing a pair of black metal sunglasses he placed them on and shook his head.
"Lucien.....I cannot use that name anymore I suppose." He turned and began walking out. His sword was clipped to his side by a thick belt, a combat knife was fitted into the inside of his jacket. He grabbed his phone from the table he looked at it and turned it around. He glared at the back of the phone and it slowly began to come apart the SIM card flew into his hand and was soon replaced by another SIM card, a slightly different one, it was a robust green color with a blue symbol on it. It slid back into it's place and the phone was put back together. He looked at the old SIM card and crushed it into tiny pieces.

Walking out of the door and turned a hall leaving the base. He entered the snow of Russia looking towards the horizon. ~Thomas I want to talk. Don't keep me waiting.~ The message was short and abrupt Lucien had made up his mind on his next move. 'Amara. I know you can still hear me. In a few minutes I want to talk, I just want to talk to Thomas and then there is something I want to tell you.'

Nicko1421

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:51 am
”My anger and my reasoning are two different functions God, and they shall remain that way” Raven replied with barely a flutter of emotion. At Aaliyah’s sudden outburst of well annoyance, Raven smiled "Paranoid? If it were only that then I might as well forget about everything I have set out to do. And I know well enough that Roulin would not risk the lives of those on the shore, he is not that kind of person…but I seem to fail to understand the compassion needed to fetch him back to dry land…I am not able to help everyone Aaliyah” She fixed her blue eyes on Aaliyahs “I have my own team to look after and they come first. Roulin has many friends scattered around us they are able to aid him” She heard Benkei speak and realised that Kojiro was still nowhere to be found “We may have a mutual enemy and be working together as much as possible, but my feelings for certain people will remain as usual” With her part said Raven walked of in search of Kojiro,

Bodies littered the frozen sea along with debris from the ships. Raven’s face remain incoherent and unreadable as she scanned the vast area “Where are you?” Then she spotted him. He was not moving and that sent her heart fluttering in panic “KOJIRO!” She called out hoping for some sort of reaction from the young ice Owl. Nothing. He was floating towards the shore on a piece of ice. Without a moments hesitation, Raven ran forwards, using bits of ice as stepping stones. The temperature was freezing from all the ice. And the thought of how cold the water might be was terrifying. Raven made it to the Japanese Owl “Hey Koji” She whispered checking for a pulse. He was alive “Time to go” She struggled to keep balance on the ice but somehow managed to stand up, she heaved the Ice Owl over one shoulder, thankful that he was light. And like before, used her shockwave ability to propel her back to shore. Once back on dry land she made her way back to where the other Owls had gathered "I have you Kojiro"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:34 am
Thomas had finally reached the innermost part of the construct where there was heat and defense aplenty. He'd since showered, changed his clothes and even managed to slip in a decent meal. His off white trenchcoat billowed behind him as he paced his room thinking of an endgame to this war. What had been botched in Japan was supposed to be just that. Of course, thanks to opposing teams and a few bleeding hearts on his side, it wasn't. "I wonder did Che have to deal with such mutiny." Just over his shoulder was a picture of the old UNS leader. The photo's dark eyes seemed to follow Thomas. Thomas's mind was too filled to notice and when he finally did, he smirked. Even though he hadn't won the war yet, he'd gotten father than Che did.

Lucien's voice rang in his head. The kid wanted a meeting? Probably to announce his leave just as Amara had five times already. Even if he left, like Amara, his eyes would always be watching them someway somehow. ~Just hold still for me and I'll be right there kid.~ Thomas flattened his black tie beneath his white vest and closed his eyes. He was now pinpointing Lucien's location.

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:43 pm
Lucien didn't reply, he didn't need to. In his head spun idead, thoughts, plans events. Many concepts that confused even him. He looked towards the horizon his enchanted eyes staring blankly into the empty segments between snowy mountains. He looked down into the snow. Using his telekinesis he began writing messages, they were formula's, equations for some cryptic purpose. He calculated and scratched his work out in the snow trying to find the unknown solution to the problem he faced. "No it's not enough," He said slowly. Clenching his gloved hand he relaxed. "I feel like the world is crushing me." He whispered as he closed his eyes waiting for Thomas.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:56 pm
Thomas stepped from a swirling vortex of his own darkness. He was now back in his regular human form grinning at Lucien who apparently wanted to speak to him. The cheerful gleeful leader hoped that his shining smile wouldn't weird Lucien out because it wasn't often that he did get to smile. "Okay kid, let's go." Thomas said with fervor. "What can I help you with today?"  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:10 pm
Lucien turned to Thomas he wasn't going to play games or banter on with some clever word play. "Thomas. I want to know our next stage of motion. I don't want some half baked riddle you concocted in your twisted mind. If you don't tell me that I will leave and the next time you see me i will skin your head and take the rest of your powers." He took a step forward remaining in a neutral stance. "I hope I've made myself clear. I've had an annoying last few hours and have no patience to waste on some clever banter you and I love to throw around." He reached up and took off his sunglasses. "As far as my defection goes I will uphold my end of the deal. I will remain with you, but now it is no longer on your terms. If I get the doubt you're witholding information our partnership is null and void. I will kill you and take control of the UNS. The members of the organization may not like me as well as Che, but they hate you much more than they hate me." He said calmly. He was being as blunt as one could expect given the stressful circumstances that have led to this moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:18 pm
( whoops i somehow missed that scythe posted as amaya sorry. sweatdrop )

Itachi was surprised that she was so close as he knew only amaya would manage to bump into him like that so easily. " Oh its allright amaya we were both turning the corner it happens. " said itachi somewhat cheerfully as seeing her always made him happier at least. " I.. didnt want you to be in danger, well more then you needed to be in anyway given the situation there. I went to see what would happen between will, roulin, raven and thomas as it seemed the most important event going on at the time. Besides someone as useless as armand needed to make himself useful and protect you anyway. " laughed itachi at the last part.

Nova ran over to raven and kojiro and hoped he was ok. " Is he ok he needs to stop doing this to himself that healing spell of mine is getting really draining one me to keep using it so much lately. Do we have a way off this island because if i have to teleport us and heal him im going to need to be carried after." said nova both serious and jokingly. He truely would be too tired to walk after doing both of those magics like that.

( did zane get on the plane yet i forget? )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:31 am
Scythe de Zaran
((NPC - Genya))

Genya blinked as he watched the windows that Sydney had provided. For amoment, it didn't register what Demios meant exactly, but then he started jumping up and down. "Yay! Japan! Thanks, everyone!" Then he stopped when he heard Demios ask about being stuck here in wherever they were in Azareth. He heard Sydney's response and blinked. "Do you have a lab in here? What if I make a super armor film for Deemios!" Or try at least...

((Heralds: Sydney --> Azarath w/ Demios and Genya))

"A lab?" Sydney replied, thinking. But before she could really answer, Happiness answered for her.

"A lab? No, silly!" Happiness giggled, "This is Azarath. It doesn't have one of those silly things from your human world." Syd managed to hold in another sigh at Happiness' explanation.

"You should not have brought them here. Why oh why did you bring people here?" Another voice which was the same as Syd and Happiness, but distinctly more morose and depressed. Another woman, dressed the same as Sydney only with a dark blue sash around her waist stepped from behind a nearby rock just like Happiness had when they first met.

-----

Scythe de Zaran
((UNS - Armand))

"Uh, hehe? Well, nooooo, but you have to start somewhere, right, Anya Anya?" The red head beamed and smiled innocently in contrast to Anya's scowl. "No use thinking about it too much, right?" He poked her and waved with a grin. "Come on! It's cold out here!" Armand patted Anya's back, gave her a quick hug, and started tugging her along. "Let's cherish the lives we still have and not forget those who trusted you..."

((UNS: Anya --> Russia))

Anya still had that same scowl of hers on her face as she practically glared at Armand as he explained his reasoning behind getting something to eat. However, as soon as the red haired scientist gave her a quick hug and began pulling her along behind him towards the UNS building, Anya yanked her arm from Armand's grasp. "Are you that much of an idiot? How could you possibly think I'd have the capability to stomach anything like food right now?" She asked, eyes narrowing as she folded her arms across her chest. Anya was actually telling the truth on that. She didn't think she could eat or drink anything at the moment. She still felt sick to her stomach after having to kill Owen like that. Before hearing a reply, Anya turned her back towards Armand. "Besides, I'm not hungry..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 am
((NPC - Genya))

Genya looked as if he would jump up and down when Sydney replied as if in thought. However, Happiness crushed his hopes of a random lab when she denied the logic behind in the world of Azarath and human objects. So, he couldn't do anything unless he could improvise with the stuff in his bag.

But suddenly, a morose depressed voice made an appearance. Genya wondered if he was hallucinating, but he thought he saw dark circles under the new woman's eyes. Like Happiness, she looked just like Sydney. "Eh?" Genya blinked and looked at Demios in confusion. Another one? Puzzled and wondering what Demios thought, Benkei's little brother poked Demios.

----------------------

((UNS - Armand, Amaya))

The red haired scientist simply grinned cheerily and nodded at Anya as an answer, twirling himself away once as a result of Anya yanking her arm from him. Yes, he was nodding to the idiocy. It didn't matter to him if he was called an idiot. This was typical Anya-tude. Well, honestly, Armand wasn't really in the mood for food either. And given Anya's reaction and the events that had transpired, the prankster didn't think food was really the answer. But he had to cheer her up somehow. He was running blank at the moment though as a result of Scythe being fried in class. But a dim lightbulb suddenly lit in the scientist's head as he looked at Anya's back. He stepped toward her. "Hmm, Anya." He took out the camera from his pocket and flipped to the photo of a certain blonde haired man sleeping "peacefully" on a comfy bed with various multi colored scribbles and designs all over his face and a giant blob of white cream on his face. Armand deftly dangled the camera photo in front of Anya. "Remember this?" Hmm... maybe they should have died Will's hair pink too.

Amaya blushed as Itachi spoke to her. He wasn't mad at her for crashing into him accidentally at all. She nodded softly and smiled, but then she pouted when Itachi said he didn't want her in danger. "But Itachi, you have to be careful too.. I want to protect you too.. it's not fair. It's always you and the others protecting me..." I'm a burden... but I'm trying. She looked down at the ground and sighed. "Umm, so what happened?" she asked curiously, still looking down at the ground.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:10 am
Demios looked at Genya as he seemed confused and then poked him "My guess would be that it's another emotion and I'm guessing its not optimism" He said. He looked at Sydney "So who's the new clone" He asked. He then looked at the newcomer "Why shouldn't she have brought us?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:17 pm
Thomas cocked a brow at Lucien. It had been a while since he asserted himself into the plans of Thomas. This entire time, Thomas was sure that Lucien had found a place within his plan of plans, but not anymore. The man of darkness grinned at the kid and his death threats. The last thing he wanted to do was fight Lucien and it was for the same reason he didn't want to fight Roulin. They were more versed in the language of power.

"Eh. Okay Lucien." Thomas gave in a sigh after finally conceding. "This is plan. Raven, now that she has become the Tempanus Wiki, will undoubtedly learn where Che's deck is. If she doesn't, while she's saying it, one of her silly little family members will hear it. They'll go and we'll follow. Once they're as close as possible to it, we'll kill'em and take it. As an added bonus, Noel may be with them meaning the Night Owls will be as well. We can finally kill'em all." Thomas approached the nearest wall and leaned against it almost tiredly. The brim of his hat hung low over his eyes, but his uneven teeth were still visible. "Are ya satisfied Lu? My next plan is my final plan."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 pm
((sorry for not posting))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:02 pm
Lucien turned to look at Thomas as he leaned against a wall. "Am I satisfied? What a ridiculous question." He folded his arms lightly. "No I am not satisfied, the war is still going on, people are still dying, The Night Owls and Fallen Phoenix's have joined forces and now here we are sitting in a frozen Russia. No I am not satisfied." He said with a sigh. "We're sitting on a civil war between Owls all for a deck of cards. A deck of cards that an all to familiar owl left behind. What he was thinking when he made them I do not know. His recklessness have cost this world much." He stated as he rubbed his temples he clearly had a headache.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:41 pm
(I definently need to post more myself. I have one more thing lined up and I can finally take a much needed break.)

"Heh. Lucien. One thing you need to learn about enimies, as well as all people, is that what drives them isn't just the will to live. Try the will to dream." Thomas pushed himself from the wall and looked over at Lucien. The second in command was clearly peturbed. Thomas did feel sorry for the kid because war wasn't a joke. The two of them still had a purpose. Thomas didn't intend to stop working until that purpose was met. "Why do ya think they search for Che's Deck as fervently as they do son? It's because that's all they have. We've taken their familes, their homes and we're about to take their sanity. The only thing they have to themselves now is their spirit. Once we take Che's Deck, we take their spirit too."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games