Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image

Eliot started to growl "She mine" He snapped, he shouldn't have said anything, he knew he would want to take her to his room, he just needed to find her and couldn't get that out of his mind. Taking a deep breath, he looked down at Dark "how about this" He cracked his neck before he kept talking "if she allows you to take her then you can" Eliot knew Lucy to well and she was a lot of things but she would never sleep with a man she did not care for.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'You're underestimating me, peasant.' Drake smirked, narrowing his eyes. 'Who's to say I don't just simply find out where she is and hide her?' he said, never breaking eye contact. 'You'd still get her back once I'm done.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Eliot thought himself to be the only one allowed to touch Lucy, his help was not worth the feeling of not having control over his pet "I don't need your help i always find her on my own" Ell growled before looking to where he came in "besides it looks like you already got your way with a fox" He smirked talking about the white haired girl he remembered seeing leave the park annoyed and this punk tend to do that to people.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'That I did.' Drake winked, shoving his hands into his pockets. 'Eliot, you were thrown out of Hell. I have no doubt in my mind that this girl hates you.' Drake explained, shrugging just his shoulders. 'I bet she'd be willing to betray you. And you know me, I'm Satan's boy. I'm all about betrayal, sin.' Drake took a step closer, leaning closer to Eliot's face. 'Lust.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

DragonBreath1989

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 am
Taking Izzy with her Saph decided to go for a walk away from her dorm. Hanging her head low she head the fight of two men. Sounded like they were argueeing over a woman. Sighing Saph looked up to the sky trying to ignore them. But Izzy her fox pup had a imagination of her own and ran up to the voices for pets.
User ImageUser Image sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 am
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Drake looked down at the fox jumping at his leg. He grunted, pulled his leg away and picked the pup up before promptly dropping it in a nearby bin. He laughed, looked to Eliot and vanished to hell inside his black fog.

:: TIME SKIP ((CBA to go to Hell)) ::

Drake returned a split second later, a look of mischief on his face. 'I know where she is.' he mocked, having looked up people Eliot came in contact with whilst sneaking in his father's office. 'I wouldn't mind having my way with that.' he said with an evil smile.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 pm
DragonBreath1989

JustHopingABit

((Bump stare ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:38 pm
Whimpering Izzy tried to jump out of the bin. Having no luck she could only cry trying to vet out of the bin. Saph not noticing her fox was gone kept walking, leaving Izzy back in the park. Izzy whimpered and whined some more hoping someone would hear her.  

DragonBreath1989

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 am
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Drake laughed as the girl walked past her fox. God, he loves to cause trouble. He winked at Eliot and spat on his shoe before disappearing in his black fog. A laughing voice could be heard for minutes after he left, leaving an eerie sound throughout the park.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((Decided to make Drake leave 'cause I was fed up with waiting. =D))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:50 pm
(i'm sorry, i wasn't allowed on the computer sweatdrop }

User Image

Eliot growled down at his shoe, no he wasn't going to yell or anything he was just happy the little brat was gone and out of sight. Eliot about to restart his search, was stopped by the sound of whimpering, taking a quick look around he noticed it was from the trash can. Just in side was a little fox, he glared down at it for being so annoying before kicking the can over, allowing the fox to be free. He did it in nonchalant way it didn't seem like he was doing any act of good, even though he knew he was.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:13 pm
Kitsumi

Strolls down the path way humming
"What lovely weather it is outside."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:40 am
User Image

- MIKIA -

No I'm not strong...

Mikia sat on the swing and looked down at the ground. She couldn't remember anything. All she could remember was that little girl screaming and trying to reach her. Mikia couldn't even remember her own name so she made up Mikia which was very close to her real name. She closed her eyes and tried to remember. She woke up on the graveyard floor and headed here. "I wonder."

...and I bet I'm the first to admit it

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games