Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:42 am

7Sapphire8Dragon9
Night Rain55
7Sapphire8Dragon9
eek
er........night rain did you find em off the internet question
cos they awfully look like as if they were taken by someone who knows em quiet well or something o_O

No, I didn't take them off the internet. I actually went to the UK and found her drunk there, so I decided to hang out with her and take some pictures. Eventually, I blackmailed her saying that if she doesn't give me money, I'll post these on the internet. However... She said "I don't care!" So I posted them. ^-^ Of course it isn't true! I found them on Gaia. Someone in the Asian Pride Guild posted them and I'm like, cool I can post this in the random picture thread at the ICU guild. mrgreen Yeah, probably one of her friends blackmailed her or something. confused

xd
ah so i see 3nodding
i thought they were taken by someone you mightve known sweatdrop
that is really weird to see Emma Watson like that 3nodding
i think i'l put those pics on my website to show teh world xd

xd I also started posting this pics a little everywhere. Man... I'm bad. Poor Emma. It's her fault! :XP: So what kind of website do you own?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:16 pm

Night Rain55

xd I also started posting this pics a little everywhere. Man... I'm bad. Poor Emma. It's her fault! :XP: So what kind of website do you own?

And I can't even see them.
They're little red crosses to me.
=/

xiiao-ai

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:51 pm

Oo....! eek Naughty Emma! But she sure looks... high. sweatdrop

Personally I HATE alcohol. In reality, I'm an absolute weirdo who covers a really pessimistic side to me by being a "happy bunny rabbit", as a girl in my class likes to call me. mrgreen 4laugh Lol. I'm such a goody two shoes with a weird rebellious streak - I'm not making any sense, am I? Anyway, my point is, I hate alcohol, smoking, drugs... Not the people who like them, just the substances themselves. I just don't like them, and especially when I say I don't like wine, people stare at me like, WHAT?! or You will, you will. I know I won't.... I really hate it.

I'm fifteen and NEVER tasted it before. xd Ahahaha.... Such a weirdo.

And just randomly... I have the whole set of series two of Digimon in Chinese! xd mrgreen rofl AHAHAHA!! 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:20 pm

BlacksandBlues

Personally I HATE alcohol. In reality, I'm an absolute weirdo who covers a really pessimistic side to me by being a "happy bunny rabbit", as a girl in my class likes to call me. mrgreen 4laugh Lol. I'm such a goody two shoes with a weird rebellious streak - I'm not making any sense, am I? Anyway, my point is, I hate alcohol, smoking, drugs... Not the people who like them, just the substances themselves. I just don't like them, and especially when I say I don't like wine, people stare at me like, WHAT?! or You will, you will. I know I won't.... I really hate it.

And just randomly... I have the whole set of series two of Digimon in Chinese! xd mrgreen rofl AHAHAHA!! 4laugh

Yeuch Digimon! mad

About the wine - I also hate it with a vengeance! evil I also hate champagne, brandy and beer. They just taste like CRAP! Beer is like the most disgusting drink I've ever tasted! If you want to get drunk just stick with the shots, at least they're relatively nice to drink.

Tokioka

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:25 pm

Tokioka
BlacksandBlues

Yeuch Digimon! mad

About the wine - I also hate it with a vengeance! evil I also hate champagne, brandy and beer. They just taste like CRAP! Beer is like the most disgusting drink I've ever tasted! If you want to get drunk just stick with the shots, at least they're relatively nice to drink.

They are? *raises eyebrow*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:54 pm

BlacksandBlues
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues

Yeuch Digimon! mad

Ummm well they're not really nice... as in I'd much rather drink a coke than have a shot, but with shots they have quite a strong sweet taste to cover up the high concentration of alcohol. And you can mix a shot with a coke or other soft drink to help cover the taste even more.

Tokioka

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:56 pm

Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues

Yeuch Digimon! mad

Ummm well they're not really nice... as in I'd much rather drink a coke than have a shot, but with shots they have quite a strong sweet taste to cover up the high concentration of alcohol. And you can mix a shot with a coke or other soft drink to help cover the taste even more.

Ah.... I can smell it from a distance, lol. whee
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:05 pm

[...sinfulanjel...]

And I can't even see them.
They're little red crosses to me.
=/

I have no idea why. o.O I'm not a computer-person. Just a computer-user.

Night Rain55

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:12 pm

If the majority of people can see it, I'd say Sin's computer ish being mean to her. -nods nods- -acts like I know all-

-smacks Toki-
Don't talk about Digimon like that~!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:56 pm

t0shi0
If the majority of people can see it, I'd say Sin's computer ish being mean to her. -nods nods- -acts like I know all-

-smacks Toki-
Don't talk about Digimon like that~!

@B&B: Yay!
More digimon fans!
xd

Hail all-knowing t0sh!!
-crestes a t0shi0 shrine-
-carves a t0shi0 statue-
-worships statue-

I seem to be doing that a lot lately.
=/

xiiao-ai

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:56 pm

Aye~! I have a statue. whee
Hey... Wait! -sees a dog peeing on statue-
Get back here! scream -chases dog-
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:01 pm

Night Rain55
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Night Rain55
7Sapphire8Dragon9
eek
er........night rain did you find em off the internet question
cos they awfully look like as if they were taken by someone who knows em quiet well or something o_O

No, I didn't take them off the internet. I actually went to the UK and found her drunk there, so I decided to hang out with her and take some pictures. Eventually, I blackmailed her saying that if she doesn't give me money, I'll post these on the internet. However... She said "I don't care!" So I posted them. ^-^ Of course it isn't true! I found them on Gaia. Someone in the Asian Pride Guild posted them and I'm like, cool I can post this in the random picture thread at the ICU guild. mrgreen Yeah, probably one of her friends blackmailed her or something. confused

xd
ah so i see 3nodding
i thought they were taken by someone you mightve known sweatdrop
that is really weird to see Emma Watson like that 3nodding
i think i'l put those pics on my website to show teh world xd

I think you better be careful where you post that pic...who knows, one of Watson's friends or Watson herself might end up finding it, and then she might trace it all the way back to you!! blaugh xd

Minielf

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:29 pm

7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir
I've seen.. erm. Pokemon.. when I was about eight.. Digimon (oh yeh.. I liked that one).. various episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura, Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon.. erm.. Conan the detective? Something like that..? About 1 1/2 episodes of Inuyasha on Chinese TV.. yeh. That was it. But my friends are trying to get me into Prince of Tennis (or whatever it's called).. making me learn stupidly complicated Japanese names which will never, ever help me, even in pub quizzes.

And I'm on Gaia, of course.

But otherwise, not really. ninja

YAY! blaugh
I watched every one of em you watched and more 3nodding
I think you meant Flint the Time detective on CBBC in the mornings question
I heart Flint the Time Dectective!
Was Inuyasha on TVB question
I dunno about Prince of tennis, i think it was called Princess Baseball question
You know when the girls play baseball and at the same time it contains romance xp
There were loads of anime on TVB i watched when i was young i cant remeber em all, one of em was a fishing thingy, when the kids fish with these "special" rods and baits xd
in cantonese "teen choy sew yui long" question
I watched one epiode of princess tutu, and there was this anime that i watched ages ago........i cant remember the name but it was really good sweatdrop something about this boy that goes beat baddies, and then somewhere in the middle of the series the girl turns evil and joins forces with the evil guy domokun

no prince of tennis is about ryouma eichisen, a cocky 12 yr. old tennis prodigy who's got the goods to back up his smugness. lol. prince of tennis is pretty good. and the one with the baseball is princess nine, haven't seen it. and there is a conan detective show... and i love princess tutu!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:43 pm

Aye~!
Conan-kun ish awesomee. <333

And Ryouma scares me. He's too cocky, it makes me wanna serve a ball into his face, but with all the hot men, Prince of Tennis is too hard for Tosh to resist. ^^;;

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:54 pm

*worships Tosh statue too*

*points at dog* I think that's Toki-niikun reincarnated. xd

@sinful: Yesh, I am a digimon fan... But to be honest, those VCDs belong to my bro. xd I have the WHOLE Card Captor Sakura series. whee 4laugh Ahahaha... It's in Chinese. Cantonese. mrgreen
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games