Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:11 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what? but why was one of your minions near me for? and why did you protect me?"
"As I said before, he was there to kill you. And as for why I protected you. I wouldn't want your dear sweet Prince getting angry at me, now would I?"
"he would get mad but why are you worried about him getting mad? and i want him back....what do you need him for......?"
*He just laughs and then disappears in a cloud of smoke.*
Brry trys to grab him but its already too late. She falls to the ground making a large noise and begins to cry.
*A gaurd hears her crying and runs into the room.*
Before the guard gets there Berry is already gone. She walked to the garden. she didnt want anyone to see her. she just wanted to prince to hold her in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:26 pm
"So Prince, how are you holding out?"

"I'm........... just fine. I won't............ reveal anything............ to you."

"Well that's too bad. You see, if you don't tell me what I want to know, you will never be able to see your beloved Berry again."

"I would love to see her again."

"well then I suggest you giive me the information I want."

"Never."

"Then you will never see her again."

*He walks away.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:33 pm
Carrot-Copper

"I'm........... just fine. I won't............ reveal anything............ to you."

"Well that's too bad. You see, if you don't tell me what I want to know, you will never be able to see your beloved Berry again."

"Never."

*He walks away.*
Berry closes her eyes and begins to pray. She wanted him back ever so badly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Never."

*He walks away.*
After berry layed down and was crying in her sleep.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Never."

*He walks away.*
*The Prince falls asleep. He begins to dream of Berry and he smiles in his sleep. Then he begins to see images of her dead in front of him them he begins to sweat in his sleep. After a while, heturns into the Dark Prince and cuts through the ropes. He runs away to the palace and goes to Berry's room. He sees her lying on the bed and he sees the blood from the snake on her. He returns to normal and slowly walks over to her. He drops to his knees and lays his head in his arms on the bed and begins to cry.*

"Why did this have to happen?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:32 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Never."

*He walks away.*
*The Prince falls asleep. He begins to dream of Berry and he smiles in his sleep. Then he begins to see images of her dead in front of him them he begins to sweat in his sleep. After a while, heturns into the Dark Prince and cuts through the ropes. He runs away to the palace and goes to Berry's room. He sees her lying on the bed and he sees the blood from the snake on her. He returns to normal and slowly walks over to her. He drops to his knees and lays his head in his arms on the bed and begins to cry.*

Berry turns over in her sleep becuase she heard the prince but she didnt realize it that the prince.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Never."

*He walks away.*

Berry turns over in her sleep becuase she heard the prince but she didnt realize it that the prince.
*He hears her turn and looks up at her, tears still in his eyes.*

"Berry? Berry, you're alive."

*He gets up and hugs her tightly.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:41 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Never."

*He walks away.*

"huh?" Berry screams. She doesnt know it the Prince huging her.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Berry, what's wrong? It's me, Prince."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:46 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Berry calms down once she knows it is the prince"i thought you were someone else...."She looks at him"why were you crying?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Berry calms down once she knows it is the prince"i thought you were someone else...."She looks at him"why were you crying?"
"You were sleeping and I saw the blood on you, so I thought you were dead."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:59 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"that was...the cloaked man servant...he changed into you andhe tryed to kill me but the cloaked man....saved me.......i guess i must of not realized i still had blood on me...am sorry"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"that was...the cloaked man servant...he changed into you andhe tryed to kill me but the cloaked man....saved me.......i guess i must of not realized i still had blood on me...am sorry"
"You're okay. That's all that matters." He said, hugging her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:05 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry smiles."your back." Berry begins to cry out in joy  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry smiles."your back." Berry begins to cry out in joy
"Yes. And I'm glad to be back. But who knows for how long."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games