Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wize5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:55 pm

anbublackopps123,

meet me at the water shrine deep within the training grounds.

-wize

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Kaiyle shouts "Does anyone have the balls to fight me?"

l-Oni-l

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:18 pm

"Shut up Kaiyle In this village if you fight against anybody you would be chewed up and spat out within 4 seconds. You are only an academy student understand that."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:29 pm

who us this kid who thinks he can take on a sanin?

Anguish The Avenger

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:30 pm

"oh stop you two, this kid is a little brat exactly what i want."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:42 pm

As he looks at the kid observing him.
"Yea with the blood mist village coming back, we would need someone that is fierce and has so much hatred in him. But honestly understand that you can't carry your weight around so easily. You have to earn your respect in the village the same way I did."

--Amada15--

l-Oni-l

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Kaiyle squints angerly "I know and quite frankly i dont give a ******** what you say"as he walks away
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:01 pm

(your cousin right?)
hahah i like him.
but he dosent have my respect

Anguish The Avenger

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:34 am

Looks at Kaiyle and then at Oroami.
"Cousins eh. Well i see the relationship, he has the same pissed of attitude as you."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:38 pm

{{still fighting damn it}}

Ryikk Nara

WolfBight24

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:37 pm

can we get some academy lesson or missions plz
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:46 pm

"i have no realitives left." (i dont know how to speell, and he's my bro in real life) oroami turned to the boy who had just interjected "you know what, why don't you just BE GLAD THAT YOU ARE EVEN A STUDENT!" oroami raised his voice "This is the mist village not KONOHA."

Havok-Trance

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:13 pm

"sir i see that you have a huge dislike for Konoha..." she said humbly to Oroami.

then looked at the boy who asked "The mist has returned to their old ways so you might die here..." Makito replied grimly.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:15 pm

((sorry!! havent been on for 2 days b/c of 6 firggin hours of homework each night!!))
Okamii screamed after the guy walking out the door, "HEY YOU!! FREAK! YEAH I'M TALKING TO YOU!! COME HERE AND FIGHT ME YOU JERK!! HEY, HEY! DON'T WALK AWAY WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!" Okamii launched herslef out the door and started to look for Kaiyle, "JERK!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!? COME OUT AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN OR ARE YOU GOING TO HIDE LIKE THE COWARD YOU ARE?!?!?" Okamii continued to yell random things while keeping her eyes open, so that she didn't succomeb to a sneak attack.

510_RealityCheck

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:58 pm

"one, makito kaiyle is actually fairly strong, and yes i do hate konoha, along with most of the other villages cloud is okay. two Okamii you do know kaiyle is in here."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games