Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:07 am
Gambaten looks at the man who paralyzed me "this is bad isn't it" he said trying to move.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:45 pm
(Why can't you take this fight somewhere else? I'm trying to become genin.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:46 pm
Gambaten tries to move away from the psycho scientist. But unfortunately, it was useless.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:09 pm
Bloodfang23
((Sorry for OOC but... Id just like to inform shadow that he can not be in 2 places at once, the academy and jedi's trainin ground))

((My bad....i didnt know))  

Jenpachi

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:05 pm
((-___- ......gosh))

Daisuke remained next to the wall and decided not to attack. Besides he wants his students to learn a lesson of not attacking somebody with a "forcefield around" them.

"Find a way to get around the sand first. Just destroy the human-puppet when you figure that part out."

Daisuke sighed and leaned on the wall of the academy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:26 pm
Gambaten starts to think of a way to get past the sand. "Hmm" he said getting some control of his body back. "Im not trying to get killed tho"  

Jenpachi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:16 pm
((Irish i thought you wanted me to get you xd oh well I guess you tricked me ...or did you now))

Zeramaru was able to grab the half paralyzed gambaten.
Zeramaru watched Sarium's moves and noticed he was headed for his arm, he pulled back his arms in place and then using his other harm he made a cut across gambaten's face and the blood dripped into a Vial.

Zeramaru then tossed the kunai towards Sarium obviously he would be able to dodge that but he knew that and he closed both eyes.

"5...4...3...2...1..." Zeramaru counted then he tossed gambaten towards Sarium.

((still none of you are gonna die... you can try to kill me tho but I just wanna see the standards of Kumo's gennin hopefuls))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:48 pm
"Havoc. why u need my blood huh. for experiments" Gambaten said looking straight at havoc. "Your the dark king in this shogi game, Caring less about your other warriors. While im a pawn of the White king"  

Jenpachi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 pm
((What you needed your face for something?))

Zeramaru heard what Gambaten said and he replied "No I disagree... If I were king I would have already been beaten I work for one more sinister than me"

Was it true? For the past century zeramaru has always referred to having a master but who was it?

Zeramaru then made some seals and then slammed his hand on the sand on the ground "Yawatanoyabushirazu no Suna (Sand Maze)" The sand suddenly rose up creating a maze but Zeramaru and Sarium were face to face.

((Irish you have a choice right now continue to fight me or run away. well... WHOO I GOT MY MOST EVIL IDEA YET... now where to find a female gennin??? Yes I know what all of you are thinking right now))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:25 pm
"So your just a dark knight, ready to attack the king" Gambaten said  

Jenpachi

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:36 pm
From the ceiling above the maze, Fenrir and Ayame cloaked themselves in darkness. Small cracking sounds came from Fenrir's body and his face looked as if it were in extreme agony. However, he still kept his eyes fixed on Zeramaru below them, too distracted with Sarium to bother with him.
Ayame stared at Fenrir's right arm and shook her head. "I know what you're thinking, but that kind of attack is dangerous. Are you sure it'll work?"
It registered to Fenrir that this was the first time he'd heard Ayame speak. It almost sounded familiar to him, though he didn't know why. The pain from his arm drew his attention again. "Of course it'll work. This kind of attack is time consuming, but strong. I don't care what kind of level he his. Sand or puppet, nothing will save him if I can just hit him with this." A loud cracking sound came from Fenrir's right arm and he snarled with the pain, sweat dripping from his forehead. "I just need a little more time."
Ayame nodded. "Then I'll provide that time."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games